What's new

The new c2cc thread (old members please come in)

AbaZabba

hey CM,

good to see the inspection went well, just a minor hinch in the system i suppose eh? Very nice and clean room, cant wait to see some beauties back in there :yummy:

S

stoned teacher

c2cc...just one last time, wanna thank you for your generousity and contribution. You're effort is going help many and change at least one persons life.....really. I wish you could have seen this guys face when he found out what you had done for me/him/us.

You and your crew have some freaking amazing plant pics posted. Hope some time soon I can join ya in that. Props and many thanks from me and my local community.

Anytime my friend. Im more than happy to spread these great genetics to great people :smoker:

CM, damn bro nice setup! Clean and professional as hell. No wonder your getting the yeilds like you do.

cropmanagement

Thanks guys!! Blazeoneup actually came through and built the room a while back, i justy had to strip it, and redo everything after the teardown

cropmanagement

On deck as of today, should be massive by the time the flower room empties....strains aree lemon freeze, and bbdssh, jacki o, Arcata wreck, NMH, kush, berk2, GWS, sourD, blowfish, courtesy of our main man captian (i think thats it).....anyway im hoping hydro will do me right, cause im bout sick of handwatering~!!!!

Last edited:

PureSativa420

very nice rooms and bud shots old pals :), to bad the thread is dieing and i just found it again :(

oh wells hope everyone is good n safe and very blazed :joint:

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I'm sure it'll get bumpin' again at some point. CC, I had a blast chillin' with you this weekend. Stay safe bro.

N

Neptune

Keep it alive, this is a great thread!!

Here is my last table grow, Pot of Gold @ 56 daze

9807pog56d3.JPG

This girl yeilded 30 zips from 2 600s, 2 of those were lost to mold though!

I'll get er right...

cropmanagement

Damn neptune, thats what im talking about, pro grows! The kinda grows where everyones amazed! Way to rep the midwest! U need to get up on our c2cc strain collection, would love to see what u could do with it :)
Heres some bbdssh curing it up

By the way captianchronic buddy, That NMH streched another foot and a half at least since thosde last pics. She looks so sativa! My jackie O's seem to be the most unhappy in my setup, aas the rest of the strains are lovin it. Hopin they turn around soon. And get your ass my way this summer, ur welcome at my place anytime. Either that or ill have to come through, let me know if ur in.

Last edited:

LIMELIGHT

TickleMyBalls said:
Berk the Puss Kush looks insane. that shit almost looks like that Triangle Kush that someone had back in the day on OG.
the triangle kush is still around brotha' so is said member;) i think it was perfectbitches, then he went to blue dog, then some bullshit rush song for a name.

Last edited:

Xtrakritical

Callin the crew!

Callin the crew!

Yeah things usually get slow around 420...
Most stoners/growers are waking up from their festivities and such! :pointlaug
I dont have to much to show, been so busy!
But 1st 2 shots of SDibl

a lil OG Godfather for my boys birthday.. aka the OGFather
(oh wait I smoked that one, I forgot to add the OG Bubble hash! But I rolled him another!)

AbaZabba

Things are looking real nice around here as usual. :yummy:

Nice job on that POG Nept, I'm gonna have to run that one for yeild factor alone, not to mention I hear the high is pretty good. Never grown or smoked any, could you givea little smoke report from the pheno(s) you have?

Please don't let this thread die, I enjoy seeing all these quality cuts :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts