What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frylock

You know...I didn't peg you as a racist...but now I do. Maybe look into shit before you spew it.

Peg me as whatever you like.... please guide me as to what i should be looking into, grand master?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day V

Are you a pro wrasslin fan too ?
That would help explain a lot ...

Donald has played the people of the USA like a crowd at a WWE show .
And just like pro wrasslin some people actually think its real .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

F

Frylock

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_(sexual_practice)

Thread took a strange twist.

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'm against impeachment. It would impeach but not remove him from office. It would only tell him he's a bad boy, and he obviously wouldn't give a fuck about that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Impeachment would get it all out there just like the blow job. The more they find, the more they will find. It will be over. Many Trumpettes will figure out that they were chumps, but some will still be at the tea party..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Hey trump made it all the way to prez... and he still serving burgers n fries...he ain't scared...js

yeah, but they are cold when you get them. not safe for morons to play with hot things. boy would be covered with 3rd degree burns if he tried to cook anything but his own goose...:biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You are right and wrong at the same time. Having a degree does not make someone educated but striving to learn does.

this is very true. too many people graduate & think "fuck me, i know it all now!" WRONG! a useful degree is nothing but a start. college is SUPPOSED to teach you to LEARN as you go. if you graduate thinking you know everything you need to, then you wasted your (or your parents) money... give me a good shade-tree mechanic or an old farmer that still has all of his fingers over a newly minted degree holder any day of the week.:tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
Impeachment wont happen because the demos are a disfunctional and fractured hot mess
Like 12 monkeys trying to fuck a football
Much like their cereal isle of less than mediocre candidates for pres
Will stifle voter enthusiasm and turn out

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dem's are to paranoid to start the impeachment process. I don't thinK he will get impeached. Dem's think it could hurt them in 2020. They need to figure out whats important. Regardless I think its important for Congress to do there oversight jobs. Put the info out so we can make our own decisions whats what. 2020 will be the real test for Trumptard. If he wins again no one can make any more excuses. At some point there's gonna be another Dem POTUS. I'm pretty curious to see how the right responds to the fuckery he/she does that's the same as Trumptards hot mess. If we want to send a better FU next time vote for a Independent POTUS.

igrowone

Veteran
let us take a walk back in time when Bill Clinton ruled the land
Republicans hated Bill Clinton and saw a chance to rip him up
they also knew they couldn't get rid of him, it didn't stop them from taking a swing at him
did it hurt them? didn't seem to, Bush the 2nd made it in the following year
that's the most recent history, not sure if there is a lesson there

Badfishy1

Dem's are to paranoid to start the impeachment process. I don't thinK he will get impeached. Dem's think it could hurt them in 2020. They need to figure out whats important. Regardless I think its important for Congress to do there oversight jobs. Put the info out so we can make our own decisions whats what. 2020 will be the real test for Trumptard. If he wins again no one can make any more excuses. At some point there's gonna be another Dem POTUS. I'm pretty curious to see how the right responds to the fuckery he/she does that's the same as Trumptards hot mess. If we want to send a better FU next time vote for a Independent POTUS.

Both house and senate oversight committees reported no collusion yet dems screamed nope need mueller report. Mueller report comes out and now want it back to Congress lol...
As far as a Dem shit show, there WAS one and we are about to see it explode. Stay tuned for incoming chimp out and kvetching

redlaser

Veteran
Skip to 3:20....hopefully everyone (yeah I know the local clowns won't) will watch...

This breaks it down...
[YOUTUBEIF]qH1iNaHzIgg[/YOUTUBEIF]

Only thing getting broke down is Mark Levin, he sounds like his balls are in a vise and getting poked with hot embers, a bit uncharacteristically over animated and loud.

Another right wing commentator without any reading comprehension.

'Boogieman'

let us take a walk back in time when Bill Clinton ruled the land
Republicans hated Bill Clinton and saw a chance to rip him up
they also knew they couldn't get rid of him, it didn't stop them from taking a swing at him
did it hurt them? didn't seem to, Bush the 2nd made it in the following year
that's the most recent history, not sure if there is a lesson there

I believe the Republicans lost House and Senate seats right after the attempted impeachment.

med4u

Veteran
exacto mondo....even tho the dems wont hold the house anyway....they have done nada and peeps who put em in are pissed...the dems have been cutting off their nose to spite their face for years....totally out of touch with reality

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both house and senate oversight committees reported no collusion yet dems screamed nope need mueller report. Mueller report comes out and now want it back to Congress lol...
As far as a Dem shit show, there WAS one and we are about to see it explode. Stay tuned for incoming chimp out and kvetching

I agree there's no such thing as Collusion so how could anyone do it lol. Was there inappropriate contact with Russia by many of his people absolutely.

Was there Obstruction of Justice on may occasions absolutely.. No one could say otherwise with a straight face. If it was a dem POTUS Trumptard supporters would be saying the same shit Liberals are.

hypocrisy goes hand in hand with politics..Its never ending.

igrowone

Veteran
I believe the Republicans lost House and Senate seats right after the attempted impeachment.

the 107th congress had both republican majorities in house and senate at its start
there was a republican to democrat defection later in the senate term
so hard to argue the republicans lost much from their impeachment attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.