What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
View attachment 19067234

Interesting Thai-Haze/South Indian hybrid. Were there other Thai-Haze, Thai offerings?
No one breeds with Thai...there is post of Sam when he said that he has been few times in Thailand and never find anything that is worth to mention.
But look South Indian all over the place.
Thai weed is story for US teenagers and thats all.

"South Indian Sativa. Slender sativa type. Very smooth, complex taste and smell of mango and spice with a clear cerebral high. Extremely vigorous Sativa variety!"

"South Indian is one of the main building blocks that was used to make the Original Haze back in the 70's"

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

No one breeds with Thai...there is post of Sam when he said that he has been few times in Thailand and never find anything that is worth to mention.
But look South Indian all over the place.
Thai weed is story for US teenagers and thats all.

I thought it was accepted Posi haze is/was a thai haze.

India and Nepal were on the hippy trail in the 60s. The US were in Thailand and Vietnam in the 60s so any of these could easily have been brought back to grow/breed with but India was rife with smokers all chilling :biggrin:
"South Indian is one of the main building blocks that was used to make the Original Haze back in the 70's"

It was certainly widely available with a sympathetic accepting culture.

mudballs

I think they dont breed with it now...but did back then? Im still getting used to visually identifying thai, columbian...i think i know columbian on sight...thai,thai/haze is still throwing me..wtf does pure thai look like?

mudballs

No tom is onto something over there on his hill off grid and shit
Screenshot_20240912-191919_Chrome.jpg

Source:TH post
He got past garbage mixes

Latest posts

Latest posts