What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

I think the guy who weaponized the IRS will be having bigger problems than the bag lady with the bleachbit.

“The White House is running this.” - Peter Strzok

The last ditch efforts of Pelosi and Nadler to discredit Barr ahead of the report and indictments are comical.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey...hey remember when rudy was telling us that "collusion is not a crime" or or or when he said to us that "truth is not truth"......yeah....good times.

minds_I

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I expect lots of bullshit from both parties. Pubes trying to explain why the look so crooked, dems trying to explain why it looks like they are equally crooked. The media blaming it on pubes and dems.

I expect the reason it has taken so long to see tje report is it will incriminate a whole slew of people. And those people do business with other people. All crooked. All been doing business for years. O would imagine it is hard to take down anyone in Washington without mistakenly incriminating someone on your own team.

Hopefully it shows how we should not trust a single one of them.

Sunshineinabag

Hello all,

Hey...hey remember when rudy was telling us that "collusion is not a crime" or or or when he said to us that "truth is not truth"......yeah....good times.

minds_I

Remember when John Lennon said if the truth you speak pisses your friends off , you need new friends? Yeah :tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Too good to be true..... But still funny.

Attachments

• studiomiguel-cheetos-exploding-ba-1-bbb428f9-8pr5.jpg
    studiomiguel-cheetos-exploding-ba-1-bbb428f9-8pr5.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 12

iTarzan

Veteran
Too good to be true..... But still funny.

Get WOKE! He is no longer orange. He isn't guilty of collusion or obstruction either. Today is the beginning of the end for the Obama ane Hilary. It will be the trickle up theory. The underlings will fall and it will go right up to the Clintons and Obama.

Enjoy! Enjoy!

T-minus 30 minutes.

iTarzan

Veteran
23 months ... 400 pages ...

Soon the Barr news conference, then around 11 am the LIGHTLY redacted Mueller report goes to congress and then released to the public.

T-minus 10 minutes

Absolem

Don't you ever get tired of telling that 30 year old Hillary joke with no punch line that goes something like this

When Hillary gets indicted......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.