What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump may not be impeached, but he could be impaled by a peach -

if it was dropped from 35,000 feet ... and he was laying on his back in the sun ... and the peach strikes him in the soft underbelly.

Good one Phatty

Underpeached?

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yup...that is why tRump loves the poorly educated. And that is further evidenced in this thread.

minds_I

St. Phatty

Good one Phatty

Underpeached?

Peach smoothie with some Trump belly-button gunk mixed in,

Afternoon Beverage for Ze First Lady :peacock: :tiphat:

My feelings about Donald can be deduced from my recommendation that Boeing donate all their old 737 Max's - for use as Air Force Ones - while Trump is in office.

med4u

Veteran
attachment.php

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
uhhh...the guy in your avatar is a cartoon :tiphat: ...I laugh at both

Nooo... My avatar is an album cover. Pretty good album. 60s and 70s Album covers were either photos or hand drawn.

For someone who is so anti liberal, I just think it's funny that you chose a lib for your identity. :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Republican Bill Weld just announced he is running against Trumptard. This is never good when someone in your own party runs against you.

med4u

Veteran
what album? blue oyster cult? agents of fortune? hey I used to be a hippy...but I had to grow up..no offense
avatars don't represent my identity...are you an agent of fortune? or into cartoon cults? or something a bit more risqué perhaps?

Top definition

blue oyster[URL="https://www.urbandictionary.com/category.php?category=sex"]
sex
[/URL]
In the NYC gay scene (no doubt elsewhere, as well) of the 1960-70s a "blue oyster" was the head of a very aroused penis, especially one that had been teased in various ways without orgasm for a long time. The glans takes on a cyanotic blue cast, probably do to the prolonged erection...

say it aint so zeez

Last edited:

White Beard

Not a God of any particular religion. It's a saying, that you are doing good for society. I love that I have to explain simple shit to you guys. Do you really think I believe you are that unintelligent? I think most of you guys are fairly intelligent, you have allowed the "authority " media to mis-shape your world view. Propaganda is quite effective on moderately intelligent people.

Well its been fun guys, but I have had my fill of politics for the moment.

Hope you guys have a green 420.
There you go again, trying to mind-read strangers.... “authority media”...I’ve been doing my own digging, research, and analysis for longer than you’ve been alive.

This isn’t about politics and it isn’t about the media, it’s about gullibility; it’s about authority. Like Elvis said, “you never see the lies that you believe...”.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

White Beard

what album? blue oyster cult? agents of fortune? hey I used to be a hippy...but I had to grow up..no offense
avatars don't represent my identity...are you an agent of fortune? or into cartoon cults? or something a bit more risqué perhaps?

Top definition

blue oyster[URL="https://www.urbandictionary.com/category.php?category=sex"]
sex
[/URL]
In the NYC gay scene (no doubt elsewhere, as well) of the 1960-70s a "blue oyster" was the head of a very aroused penis, especially one that had been teased in various ways without orgasm for a long time. The glans takes on a cyanotic blue cast, probably do to the prolonged erection...

say it aint so zeez

So...this is you being a grown-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.