What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Dont forget the three conservatives assigned to the 9th circuit....so far
And the recent long dicking barr administered to the kangaroo court
Reversing once again one of many of their piss poor decisions

More champange anyone? :dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea, if all that was really important Hillary Clinton would never have been the Democratic nominee.

Hillery had issues no doubt. That's why I didn't vote for her. Comparing who she is vs who Trumptard is doesn't take a rocket science degree to figure out. She at least has some of the qualities any POTUS should have. Trumptard has none.

If any are following along with the report. Muller said many of Trumps public actions could be considered obstruction.

Trump tells Sessions: This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked when Muller was appointed.
Unable to conclude no criminal conduct occurred. LOL. You Trumptard supporters still think your winning. The truth shall set you free.

Last edited:

Jammal

just lol at lefties

As if Trump isn't the greatest president ever!

the numbers speak for themselves

libtards crying over hysteria

the left will eat itself just watch

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Mueller: obstruction by dirty donald failed because subordinates refused to "carry out orders".

"unable to conclude that no criminal conduct occurred"....Can't be good when you can't tell that dirty donald did not commit a crime, ah?

Hmmmmm

minds_I

med4u

Veteran
#walkaway.com...its never to late to join the winning side...

Now it's trump's turn...expect no mercy

'Boogieman'

A POTUS cant be prosecuted. He clearly said its in Congress hands to proceed with the impeachment process. I dont think you guys are hearing the truth go figure.

LOL, good luck with that. All you need to know is 2/3 of the Senate will never impeach Trump.

MAGA TRUMP 2020

:tiphat:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Mueller considered tRumps written answers inadequate.

"I don't recall and I don't remember"....thought he had a great memory?

Hmmmmmmm

minds_I

Badfishy1

Hillery had issues no doubt. That's why I didn't vote for her. Comparing who she is vs who Trumptard is doesn't take a rocket science degree to figure out. She at least has some of the qualities any POTUS should have. Trumptard has none.

If any are following along with the report. Muller said many of Trumps public actions could be considered obstruction.

Trump tells Sessions: This is the end of my presidency. I'm fucked when Muller was appointed.
Unable to conclude no criminal conduct occurred. LOL. You Trumptard supporters still think your winning. The truth shall set you free.

Ahhhh the good ol’ CNN end of presidency meme... care to quote full context? Venture to say probably not as CNN doesn’t have it running the ticker...

Biggest issue in the near future will be footnote 112

Edit: lol just saw your CNN ‘source’. For the past 2 years CNN was saying trump was going to be impeached after mueller report. Mueller report drops, no charges and STILL pretending CNN is ‘credible’. But since TDS is real and you can never accept anything other than orange man bad, I’ll point you to Anderson Cooper KNEELING in a drainage ditch with water up to his waist talking about how horrible the ‘flooding’ is. Yep seems legit

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, good luck with that. All you need to know is 2/3 of the Senate will never impeach Trump.

MAGA TRUMP 2020

:tiphat:

We all should be pissed off when our POTUS commits crimes. When people are not concerned about that is why we are so divided. Your clearly OK with him doing that and just being the worst representation of the USA.

theJointedOne

Veteran
im genuinely curious what about trump the supporters on this site love about him?

what has he done for you and your life?

what changes have you seen in your life that are positive that you can attribute to him?

please show me a list..otherwise u hold no merit

packerfan79

Veteran
We all should be pissed off when our POTUS commits crimes. When people are not concerned about that is why we are so divided. Your clearly OK with him doing that and just being the worst representation of the USA.

We were pissed, duh. But his attorney general was his wing man. And the 2nd AG, was busy meeting with presidential candidate on a tarmac. So, no investigations, until now.

'Boogieman'

Everyone should of been concerned when Hillary smashes the hard drives and used bleach bit to hide everything right after a subpoena to turn it all over. Now imagine if Trump did that?

Also Mueller was "unable to conclude that criminal conduct occurred".... so your POTUS committed crimes statement is still unproven. Liberals/progressives just can't handle the Truth.

igrowone

Veteran
Hello all,

Mueller: obstruction by dirty donald failed because subordinates refused to "carry out orders".

"unable to conclude that no criminal conduct occurred"....Can't be good when you can't tell that dirty donald did not commit a crime, ah?

Hmmmmm

minds_I

this seems to be the big take away
crimes were ordered but were not carried out
seems his minions have more common sense than their leader
but the day is young, more ferreting is in order

Cannavore

Veteran
im genuinely curious what about trump the supporters on this site love about him?

what has he done for you and your life?

what changes have you seen in your life that are positive that you can attribute to him?

please show me a list..otherwise u hold no merit

in before someone lists economic trends that continued over from Obama

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone should of been concerned when Hillary smashes the hard drives and used bleach bit to hide everything right after a subpoena to turn it all over. Now imagine if Trump did that?

Also Mueller was "unable to conclude that criminal conduct occurred".... so your POTUS committed crimes statement is still unproven. Liberals/progressives just can't handle the Truth.

Hillery is not POTUS. Why be concerned about someone that doesn't matter.

Mueller was "unable to conclude that "No" criminal conduct occurred" Because he never got to interview Trumptard. Without intent it cant be done. Thats why he wanted it kicked to congress to decide if impeachment was warranted. This is there job. It helps if u follow along and quote it correctly lol.

Liberals/progressives I'm neither of these lol. You obviously wont believe anything bad Truptard does. Those of us that think Trumptard is BAD doesnt mean where libtards or progressives.

Ahhhh the good ol’ CNN end of presidency meme... care to quote full context? Venture to say probably not as CNN doesn’t have it running the ticker...

Biggest issue in the near future will be footnote 112

Edit: lol just saw your CNN ‘source’. For the past 2 years CNN was saying trump was going to be impeached after mueller report. Mueller report drops, no charges and STILL pretending CNN is ‘credible’. But since TDS is real and you can never accept anything other than orange man bad, I’ll point you to Anderson Cooper KNEELING in a drainage ditch with water up to his waist talking about how horrible the ‘flooding’ is. Yep seems legit

I guess u cant even trust a link from CNN LOL. If u want to read the full report and learn something thats the link for it.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Congress will have this report hanging Dirty donald's neck till 2020. Much like tying a dead chicken around the neck of the dog that killed it.....

buahahaha

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts