What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr D

Looks like IG Horowitz will be issuing some criminal referrals for FISA abuse.

Mueller goes after Stone and Corsi for supposed contact with Wikileaks but leaves Assange alone?

My guess is Assange will debunk, again, the unproven lie about the Russians hacking the DNC. So they can't afford to indict him over the DNC hack if they want to preserve the Russian hacking lie.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Looks like IG Horowitz will be issuing some criminal referrals for FISA abuse.

Mueller goes after Stone and Corsi for supposed contact with Wikileaks but leaves Assange alone?

My guess is Assange will debunk, again, the unproven lie about the Russians hacking the DNC. So they can't afford to indict him over the DNC hack if they want to preserve the Russian hacking lie.

assange won't be debunking anything, until he gets to jail & they all "de-bunk" for their turn with the fresh meat...:laughing:

M

Mr D

assange won't be debunking anything, until he gets to jail & they all "de-bunk" for their turn with the fresh meat...:laughing:

You will have plenty to talk about after tomorrow concerning the thread topic, so save your gay fantasy stories for your friends.

igrowone

Veteran
yup, 1 interesting day coming up in the forecast
Assange must be seen as the icing on the cake
though what kind of cake(and icing) remains to be seen

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Looks like Barr has been feeding the report to the WH for prep and spin ahead of the release date. And when asked lst week Barr said he did not intend to do that then got soft on the idea at all when pressed.

Dirty donald is now saying that

“You’ll see a lot of strong things come out tomorrow. Attorney General Barr is going to be doing a press conference. Maybe I’ll do one after that, we’ll see,”

First wtf is strong things?
And second, why is it necessary for the dirty one to have his own press conference?

tRump is scared....buahahahahaha

minds_I

ps...I have no doubt that it will change nothing as the bar is soo low that anything short of shooting someone on 5th ave will cause any reaction...that is phuquing sad!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When asked what he thinks of the whole Trump fiasco, one of the greatest Americans and just plain ole humans who ever lived or sort of lived, in our hearts and minds anyway, replied;

picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
When asked what he thinks of the whole Trump fiasco, one of the greatest Americans and just plain ole humans who ever lived or sort of lived, in our hearts and minds anyway, replied;

View Image

100% agreed! ..I'm with Phineas Freak , I'm not gonna waste my time worrying about all that shit... I've got way better stuff to do..:dance013:

Treevly

For $19.99, I can sell you a 7" Trump doll, complete with six 4" stainless steel pins and 3 ounces of stinging nettle incense with burner. Get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts