What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshineinabag

Hilary and Obama? Tell that to the family of the staff members murdered in beghazi! I have close friends involved in that CHITSTORM ....Hilary should be in fuken
Prison! The clintons are Fucken VAMPIRES!

iTarzan

Veteran
T-minus 3 minutes

Between the end of Barr's news conference and 11am when congress gets the Mueller report the democrats are going to embarrass themselves crying and complaining about Barr. It is sad watching someone drown and you can't throw them a life preserver. I can hardly wait to watch Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff cry.

Absolem

Two Benghazi families are major supporter of Hillary and two were not.

Chris Stevens the Ambassador who died his family backs and Hillary and still do.

If Benghazi was such a big deal why did the investigations end when Trump won and the GOP had full control of the Congress and presidency?

Fox News never told ya that.

iTarzan

Veteran
Barr ... mic drop

Trump says ... GAME OVER!

I say ... America won today.

There is still treasonous, cheating vermin to be caught.

'Boogieman'

The Democrats will act like Barr is corrupt all the while ignoring the fact that Loretta Lynch met Bill Clinton on a tarmac to discuss "grandchildren". And as suspicious as that was not one Democrat gave a fuck.

MAGA TRUMP 2020:dance013:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Barr just proved once again that he is the spin man for trump. The White House has already seen the report and prepared Barr with the spin. Next dipshit will make a showing and rant "no collusion" a few more times.

Badfishy1

Ahhhh comfy af as predicted... cnn and all with keep the ‘obstruction’ narrative running as long as possible. Mueller gave Barr a nod to his integrity yet the butthurt left still cries about how Barr like EVERY AG was picked by drumpf. #LearnToCopeKids
#DupedByCNN #KeepCryingThoseTastyTears

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Barr ... mic drop

Trump says ... GAME OVER!

I say ... America won today.

There is still treasonous, cheating vermin to be caught.

Your fooling yourself if you think USA is winning. Our country has never been more divided. That's a massive loss in my book. The Muller report is not the end its the beginning. The rule of law will win in the end. Its obvious Barr is trumps lawyer not the country. I'LL just sit back and wait for 2020. Once we get a real POTUS that cares about the truth our country can heal. All the trump bots seem to forget any POTUS only gets 4/8 years. Id bet Trumptard only gets 4.

packerfan79

Veteran
Your fooling yourself if you think USA is winning. Our country has never been more divided. That's a massive loss in my book. The Muller report is not the end its the beginning. The rule of law will win in the end. Its obvious Barr is trumps lawyer not the country. I'LL just sit back and wait for 2020. Once we get a real POTUS that cares about the truth our country can heal. All the trump bots seem to forget any POTUS only gets 4/8 years. Id bet Trumptard only gets 4.

So when the will of the American people is overturned, we can begin to heal. Translation, Democrats will begin to heal when the "deplorables" are put out to pasture, and are no longer allowed a say in who gets elected.

4 years 8 years, whoops forgot about the Supreme court. Trump's legacy will last for decades. It makes me so happy, to know that extremist leftists will have their judicial activism dreams crushed for decades.

The only thing that can stop it is more extremist leftists, attempting to assassinate supreme court justices's. Since we all know they are violent extremists, secret service protection should be afforded to the supreme court justices.

By the way if you hated Kavanaugh, your really going to hate Amy Cohen Barrtte.

Psychiatry is going to be in great demand today, good day my far left extremist friends. The leftist tears are backing up the storm drains across California. :laughing::bashhead::pointlaug:jawdrop::dance013:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So when the will of the American people is overturned, we can begin to heal. Translation, Democrats will begin to heal when the "deplorables" are put out to pasture, and are no longer allowed a say in who gets elected.

4 years 8 years, whoops forgot about the Supreme court. Trump's legacy will last for decades. It makes me so happy, to know that extremist leftists will have their judicial activism dreams crushed for decades.

The only thing that can stop it is more extremist leftists, attempting to assassinate supreme court justices's. Since we all know they are violent extremists, secret service protection should be afforded to the supreme court justices.

By the way if you hated Kavanaugh, your really going to hate Amy Cohen Barrtte.

Psychiatry is going to be in great demand today, good day my far left extremist friends. The leftist tears are backing up the storm drains across California. :laughing::bashhead::pointlaug:jawdrop::dance013:
The will of the people is not 40% lol.

When Trumptards start relying on lies and crimes as fact they have issues. Facts matter, Truth matters, Integrity matters, Empathy matters, character matters. Most Trump bots don't care about these qualities any POTUS should have. There are many Trump bots I could call deplorable. Are all Trumptard supporters no.

I have no issues with any on the supreme court. They will follow the law.

Any that doesn't see the mental issues Truptard has will never see any issues Trumptard has.

'Boogieman'

The will of the people is not 40% lol.

When Trumptards start relying on lies and crimes as fact they have issues. Facts matter, Truth matters, Integrity matters, Empathy matters, character matters. Most Trump bots don't care about these qualities any POTUS should have. There are many Trump bots I could call deplorable. Are all Trumptard supporters no.

I have no issues with any on the supreme court. They will follow the law.

Any that doesn't see the mental issues Truptard has will never see any issues Trumptard has.

Yea, if all that was really important Hillary Clinton would never have been the Democratic nominee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts