What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Nope! You're stuck with Arizona.

Sheriff Joe. He's your guy.

K well take from Maricopa county on north.flag staff is beautiful, I should probably see the grand canyon to.

You can have new Mexico, in exchange. You are stuck with Tucson. Or we can make it a 3rd country called crack ville.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Prescott is pretty cool too.

Unfortunately those conservative values based in dumbness will make them one of the last to enjoy legal weed. Nope, goes with the territory. You gotta be careful what you wish for.

Badfishy1

Anybody hear CNN’s new angle of impeachment? Drumpf lit Notre Dame on fire... Anderson got the scoop from an anonymous high level intelligence source.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Of course trump had to say something stupid, again, telling the French fire fighters to use helicopters.

There's one thing worse than having a real numbnuts for president and that's having one who thinks he is a genius.

minds_I

Veteran
Anybody hear CNN’s new angle of impeachment? Drumpf lit Notre Dame on fire... Anderson got the scoop from an anonymous high level intelligence source.

Hello all,

oh, fishy...those specters rummaging through your tangled thoughts have betrayed you again.

Never happened...the demons that inhabit your id, the ones that console you in your beliefs of persecution.

This has lead to rationalization and fabrication. Sad.
minds_I

on a side note...more subpoena have been issued to Deutsche bank.

packerfan79

Veteran
Prescott is pretty cool too.

Unfortunately those conservative values based in dumbness will make them one of the last to enjoy legal weed. Nope, goes with the territory. You gotta be careful what you wish for.

Arizona passed medical the same year California did. They have legal weed now. Lol. I have a friend who works in a legal grow in Maricopa county.

Prescott is ranked as one of the worst places in America to live. I have an uncle in Flagstaff, it's beautiful country. I am mountain man so that might have something to do with it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Republicans have always been a corrupt party. That's why Trump switched from Democrat to Republican. He was well aware he could bully them into submission. Nothing but a bunch a pussy's that got grabbed by Trump. All trumptards could careless about Morality. character, Integrity, Truth , Honor and the Law. I just sit back and let them dig there own graves. When its all said and done the people will remember who enabled this POS to ruin our country. Trumptards prob don't believe there's more good people in the world than they realize. I have faith we will do whats right in 2020.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I guess it depends on who's doing the ranking. Prescott is a beautiful town. Houses with hills, views and privacy. I was there last month. Prescott is about 2000' lower than Flagstaff so there's less snow.

I have a med card that Arizona does not recognize. Checking their penalties for small possession made it a deal breaker.

Arizona passed medical the same year California did. They have legal weed now. Lol. I have a friend who works in a legal grow in Maricopa county.

Prescott is ranked as one of the worst places in America to live. I have an uncle in Flagstaff, it's beautiful country. I am mountain man so that might have something to do with it.

iTarzan

Veteran
. Or ask yourselves this question:
What would it mean if my political opinions have been shaped by liars in my own camp?
Or, shorter: what if those I consider my enemies are in fact right?

It’s a serious question, one you really should find a real answer to, no matter where you fall on the (real or imaginary) spectrum. It’s hard work, but it needs to be done, and it takes real guts to see it through. Not popular with bullies, taunters, or bandwagon-jumpers.

It is, however, the DUTY of every citizen who casts a vote.

What would it mean if my political opinions have been shaped by liars in my own camp?

It means you are wrong genius.

Or, shorter: what if those I consider my enemies are in fact right?

Your insight is correct and the Russian Collusion Delusion proves it. At least you know what happened to you.

It’s a serious question, one you really should find a real answer to, no matter where you fall on the (real or imaginary) spectrum. It’s hard work, but it needs to be done, and it takes real guts to see it through. Not popular with bullies, taunters, or bandwagon-jumpers.

It is, however, the DUTY of every citizen who casts a vote.

I don't have high hopes you will be able to do it. You will still go along with the losing side. The liars and cheater in the DNC have control of you.

F

Frylock

Of course trump had to say something stupid, again, telling the French fire fighters to use helicopters.

What would the world do without this great mans incredible intellect?? :redface:

The tremendous fires are burning like very few have ever witnessed fires burn....

picture.php

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

IT occurs to me that the fire never would been so bad if the French had only raked Notre Dame.

minds_I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts