What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.. I think there's much more serious legal issues for Trump and his family coming. All of that will be front and center.

"front and center" his favorite position, as is normal for most narcissists.:rolleyes:

He is after all an entertainer, and when the splatter hits his family's pocketbook he will resign.:tiphat:

redlaser

Veteran
If it said anonymous you wouldn't be laughing though right? As long as you agreed with the so called journalist's pre drawn conclusion.

You are a special kind of stupid. National treasure stupid. Carry on ss. It's good for you.:comfort:

Common denominator with weakly educated is the child like name calling.

Working with what you have I suppose.

Maybe a trump university graduate, that would explain a lot

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Congress subpoenaed all the records from Deutsche Bank where trump borrows money from the Russians. Coincidentally Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy unexpectedly retired early and his son works there at Deutsche Bank in the 'special' department set up for the Russians and trump..

Guess what happens when it gets muddy and the feds start grabbing assets purchased with ill gotten money?

igrowone

Veteran
Congress subpoenaed all the records from Deutsche Bank where trump borrows money from the Russians. Coincidentally Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy unexpectedly retired early and his son works there at Deutsche Bank in the 'special' department set up for the Russians and trump..

Guess what happens when it gets muddy and the feds start grabbing assets purchased with ill gotten money?

for us, we know what happens
suspicion is sufficient to grab any dough the cops find
would like to see the same standards here

Treevly

Common denominator with weakly educated is the child like name calling.

Since this thread is mostly child-like name calling, I think the imperious and classist tribal remark about education is calling the kettle black, so to speak. Education and stupidity are not mutually excursive.

St. Phatty

Perhaps being senile is not an impeachable offense.

I think his post-presidential speeches will be a hoot.

Maybe he could do an Alzheimer's Tour with Nancy Pelosi.

And they could both not remember things, together.

redlaser

Veteran
Since this thread is mostly child-like name calling, I think the imperious and classist tribal remark about education is calling the kettle black, so to speak. Education and stupidity are not mutually excursive.

The child like name calling is pretty one sided, trump supporters.

It seems to be the extent of their contributions, so the lack of education, or knowledge to discuss in any depth beyond that seems like an obvious conclusion.

Maybe they are holding back that trump university knowledge, going all excursive on us.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
9th district court of New York? hmmm... are you referring to the 9th circuit court?

Nope just got my Courts mixed up, it's much worse than that, what I meant to say was the US District Court for the Southern District of New York, you know, where the Trump Tower New York is located.;)

packerfan79

Veteran
The child like name calling is pretty one sided, trump supporters.

It seems to be the extent of their contributions, so the lack of education, or knowledge to discuss in any depth beyond that seems like an obvious conclusion.

Maybe they are holding back that trump university knowledge, going all excursive on us.

Thank you for creating more Trump voters with you far left extremism :tiphat:

You are doing god's work.

redlaser

Veteran
Thank you for creating more Trump voters with you far left extremism :tiphat:

You are doing god's work.

Maybe your god can explain to you what “you far left extremism” means or how it would apply to what you quoted.

trump university grad I’m assuming once again

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Maybe your god can explain to you what “you far left extremism” means or how it would apply to what you quoted.

trump university grad I’m assuming once again

Man you are a savant, I did graduate with honors from TU, with a degree in FU. lol.

The name callers are the TRUMPERS. lol. You must of got your degree from CNN, OR was it MSNBC.

Again thank you for creating more Trump voters, with you far left extremism. :tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
Are you saying god supports shithead? Please go into more detail. What religion is is you are thinking of with this statement?

You got me curious?

Not a God of any particular religion. It's a saying, that you are doing good for society. I love that I have to explain simple shit to you guys. Do you really think I believe you are that unintelligent? I think most of you guys are fairly intelligent, you have allowed the "authority " media to mis-shape your world view. Propaganda is quite effective on moderately intelligent people.

Well its been fun guys, but I have had my fill of politics for the moment.

Hope you guys have a green 420.

Status
Not open for further replies.