What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah they it wrong by 2.8 million votes. Phuquing polls.

minds_I

You can dream about getting rid of the electoral college, but no way in hell you get 38 states to sign on to it.

It would be better, to try and work a peaceful way to separate the red and blue states into 2 distinct countries. If their isn't a swing back to the middle, Civil war is inevitable. You guys can have the west coast and new England. Illinois, Minnesota and Colorado. They are fucking cesspools anyway. Democrats have created the shitty situation in those states, now with no interference from evil Republicans, they can put their money where there mouth is. Maybe they will fix the shit show they created.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You can dream about getting rid of the electoral college, but no way in hell you get 38 states to sign on to it.

It would be better, to try and work a peaceful way to separate the red and blue states into 2 distinct countries. If their isn't a swing back to the middle, Civil war is inevitable. You guys can have the west coast and new England. Illinois, Minnesota and Colorado. They are fucking cesspools anyway. Democrats have created the shitty situation in those states, now with no interference from evil Republicans, they can put their money where there mouth is. Maybe they will fix the shit show they created.

Michigan voted to fix gerrymeandering this last year. Most good change begins on a local level. I have not checked but I would assume more states will follow. People are getting sick of the fact there vote does not count based on a line through their communities.

packerfan79

Veteran
Michigan voted to fix gerrymeandering this last year. Most good change begins on a local level. I have not checked but I would assume more states will follow. People are getting sick of the fact there vote does not count based on a line through their communities.

By fixed do you mean, they gave Democrats more power ?

So, does this apply to the electoral college? You know those small states, who would have zero input in Presidential elections?

I agree change begins locally, this is why conservatives believe in states rights

White Beard

If I chain my wife to the stove, how in the fuck will she be able to do the laundry? I will have to rearrange all kinds of shit...

Weren't the Confederate rebels Democrats also???

Not as YOU understand democrats, no.
But keep scratching that spot, it’ll start to bleed....

Kind of an acid test, no? Will you fit your beliefs to fit the facts, or trim the facts to fit your beliefs?

White Beard

It would be better, to try and work a peaceful way to separate the red and blue states into 2 distinct countries.

What do you have in mind, a new Trail of Tears? Yeah, that’ll work

If their isn't a swing back to the middle, Civil war is inevitable.

It might be possible if y’all would stop imagining you’re in the middle...and civil war may be inevitable anyway - a real civil war, I mean, not another failed Slaver rebellion

You guys can have the west coast and new England. Illinois, Minnesota and Colorado. They are fucking cesspools anyway.

...and they always speak so well of you

Democrats have created the shitty situation in those states, now with no interference from evil Republicans, they can put their money where there mouth is. Maybe they will fix the shit show they created.

Where’s your love for states’ rights *now*?

It must be nice, never having to prove anything, back up your ‘conclusions’, or deal with contrary facts. You’re a real poster-child for the Stephen Miller generation

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
By fixed do you mean, they gave Democrats more power ?

So, does this apply to the electoral college? You know those small states, who would have zero input in Presidential elections?

I agree change begins locally, this is why conservatives believe in states rights

No. By fixed I mean they are erasing the zig zag lines through districts that have given wealthy communities a stronger vote than low income communities right next door.

By fixed I mean fair. No longer cheating.

packerfan79

Veteran
No. By fixed I mean they are erasing the zig zag lines through districts that have given wealthy communities a stronger vote than low income communities right next door.

By fixed I mean fair. No longer cheating.

Who draws the lines? Democrats have no problem with gerrymandering when they get to draw the lines

Thanks for creating more Trump voters with you far left extremism :tiphat:

Wendull C.

Veteran

We will have to fight over Colorado. They have the biggest mule deer and the most elk. Lmfao.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Not as YOU understand democrats, no.
But keep scratching that spot, it’ll start to bleed....

Kind of an acid test, no? Will you fit your beliefs to fit the facts, or trim the facts to fit your beliefs?

Oh, the old the parties have switched shit? Um.... bullshit. Democrats brought you the confederacy, the kkk, but it's the Republicans that are racists now right? The nazi's were right wing fallacy, and so on. It must be nice to be such a hypocrite you believe your own ignorance so much as to tell others what they understand.

Arrogance and ignorance, along with hypocrisy. Yeah, sounds like a lefty to me.

Last edited:

packerfan79

Veteran
We will have to fight over Colorado. They have the biggest mule deer and the most elk. Lmfao.

K we'll give em Arizona, in trade for Colorado. My wife has family in Colorado, her cousin voted for Hillary in Colorado and California. My wife had to take her to a polling place so she could vote. Only after did she tell us she did a mail in vote in Colorado. The wife was not to happy. I thought it was funny. Not like both states were going to vote for the dumb bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.