What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it me or has that put on bud rapid....how many weeks in are you star crash ?

She does seem to be moving right along doesn’t She?:flowers2: I could tell you exactly when I flipped her ...I posted earlier in this thread but I would have to look at my own post..

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Males dropping pollen
picture.php
picture.php

HAZENACIOUS

There was at lest 3 lines in Australia that were on the level of quality and that smoked just like Haze that i am aware of all from the 70s one dating back to at lest 1976 or before.

The real Mullumbimby madness the Mango Heads and the Tripping weed that dates back to at lest 76.

The MM i can date it back to at lest being grown in 78 now any one that smoked any of these three lines and smoked a good dutch haze will tell you there is a huge similarity in the high of all of them.

You post about any of the 3 strains people will post and say yep i remember smoking that in the 70s or early 80s but you don't see that happening with haze.

Hi Hempy,
That is so true about the MM, the only Haze I ever tried that straight up reminded me of my own 5hzC, was Nevils Haze21 X Kangas Long budding Mulimbimby Madness (3month cure pictured). That was the only Grail cross I got from Nevil.
Do you know anything about Kangas MM that Nevil used for above cross, relating to above? Really curious now that you mention it. The NH cuts I have tried, were not so much like my original cut as the cross pictured below.
It reminds me so much of my haze, similar flavor to my original cut, and one of the only strains I have ever seen with the same quality of trichomes and the same type of flavor and smell. Different shade though. Most of the other hazes I see don't have the huge trichomes like my 5hz hybrids, but cut below did. The bud pictured below is a bit premature (two weeks?) harvested from seed at around 15 weeks budding, loaded with f2s. It was my top selection.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Hi Hempy,
That is so true about the MM, the only Haze I ever tried that straight up reminded me of my own 5hzC, was Nevils Haze21 X Kangas Long budding Mulimbimby Madness (3month cure pictured). That was the only Grail cross I got from Nevil.
Do you know anything about Kangas MM that Nevil used for above cross, relating to above? Really curious now that you mention it. The NH cuts I have tried, were not so much like my original cut as the cross pictured below.
It reminds me so much of my haze, similar flavor to my original cut, and one of the only strains I have ever seen with the same quality of trichomes and the same type of flavor and smell. Different shade though. Most of the other hazes I see don't have the huge trichomes like my 5hz hybrids, but cut below did. The bud pictured below is a bit premature (two weeks?) harvested from seed at around 15 weeks budding, loaded with f2s. It was my top selection.

I cant say much about kangas MM as i never smoked it the only MM i smoked was the one being grown in main arm by the hippys as friends from school moved up there in 78 till 84/85 when most left because of harassment from police.

Kanga has posted over at Mrnice about when he got his and i think that was 84 or 85.

The MM i first smoked was grown in 78 and the last time i smoked it was around 84/85 but it the MM the Mango Heads tripping weed and the NH even MH all had a common link to the high they all had.

I have not tried any of the Grail project lines yet but will in time there are a few of Nevil's last works i would like to try and to be honest Nevil really wanted me to try also.

HAZENACIOUS

I cant say much about kangas MM as i never smoked it the only MM i smoked was the one being grown in main arm by the hippys as friends from school moved up there in 78 till 84/85 when most left because of harassment from police.

Kanga has posted over at Mrnice about when he got his and i think that was 84 or 85.

The MM i first smoked was grown in 78 and the last time i smoked it was around 84/85 but it the MM the Mango Heads tripping weed and the NH even MH all had a common link to the high they all had.

I have not tried any of the Grail project lines yet but will in time there are a few of Nevil's last works i would like to try and to be honest Nevil really wanted me to try also.

Yeah, just curious, don't know much about the history except what Nevil told me. First time I tried to run them things got messed up. Glad I pulled it off this time. Thanks Hempy.

TheDarkStorm

Kanga had a few lines of mm each slightly different....nevil I believe used the big mullum line which was the huge big yielding pine tree type...then kanga has one called mm#3 wich is mm x mm/oaxacan...then he had the quicker mm line, which was one of kangas lines put to a different clone someone held....he had one mm line put to the victoria indica....an the line that looks the closest to his 80's pictures which is the one that seems to have more Columbian(probably gold) is the line he calls mm#1...an thers probably a few others he had.....nevil I think had two different males and two females of the line he used...one of which was tagged with the name the beast.

TheDarkStorm

Hempy did you know that nevil looked at some hashplant haze with kanga...?.I cant work out wat the source was but it seems like he wasnt impressed.

gatts

....he had one mm line put to the victoria indica....an the line that looks the closest to his 80's pictures which is the one that seems to have more Columbian(probably gold) is the line he calls mm#1...

Great info DarkStorm, the Victoria Indica, as in the Beechworth?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy did you know that nevil looked at some hashplant haze with kanga...?.I cant work out wat the source was but it seems like he wasnt impressed.

Hi Dark was it something they were sent or something they made ? I know Kanga was excited about some afghani line shanti had sent is that the line you mean.

TheDarkStorm

Hi Dark was it something they were sent or something they made ? I know Kanga was excited about some afghani line shanti had sent is that the line you mean.

I think you may be referring to the mazar nevil collected himself on his travels ....it was kept as private stock an passed on to shanti....supposed to be wat kanga said was the strongest an best indica he has had.....but the one im on about was defo hashplant x hazeC..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I think you may be referring to the mazar nevil collected himself on his travels ....it was kept as private stock an passed on to shanti....supposed to be wat kanga said was the strongest an best indica he has had.....but the one im on about was defo hashplant x hazeC..

Hi Dark Nevil told me the afghan he collected on the trip to Afghanistan that we see pictures of him holding hash turned out to be rubbish but i know he collected good specimens of afghan and Hindu Kush and other indicas.

TheDarkStorm

Great info DarkStorm, the Victoria Indica, as in the Beechworth?

Gatts im not sure wat other tag lines its known by...hempy or donald might know ifs the same thing as the beechworth.......but this is it
(Kangas old picture)

Attachments

• Victorian Indicas0003.jpg
    Victorian Indicas0003.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.