The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
No idea royal flush....
How you getting on with your more sativa phenos of karmas 5hz s1....?..did you pollinate any with anything else other than your 89nl5 ibl.

I had only 2 phenos that look like sativa buds, one was Hay with a week buzz and the other came in with a good balanced smoke.

Yes, only used the 89NL5.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hi Hempy,

the NH 21mm is very strong.
Especially my main pick.
The high is more floaty than my 5hazes, with less of a paranoid edge, almost feels like a high with a bit of alcohol or valium in the mix, very powerful. Lasts all day, no tolerance build up. 2 or 3 bonghits a day, and I still have to smoke some good indica to come down off it in the evening.

Hiya Hazenaciouse i found a picture of the Nevil's Haze 21 dry flower grown out doors yesterday and oddly she looked more like the Mullum than any thing being called MM i have seen to date in the way of dry flower.

I also saw a pic of the Kanga MM male i suspect was used in that cross to.

Dried NH#21...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37916&pictureid=1027213

NH#21...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=32124&pictureid=1044027

MM male ...https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=19704&pictureid=407617

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Hempy .. the NH 21 ...Toxic Hippies F3 ‘’97 SSH >> Looks like it has the same structure?..?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
I will get up dated pictures soon she’s looking good

Mimpi Manis

Hiya Hazenaciouse i found a picture of the Nevil's Haze 21 dry flower grown out doors yesterday and oddly she looked more like the Mullum than any thing being called MM i have seen to date in the way of dry flower.I also saw a pic of the Kanga MM male i suspect was used in that cross to.

Wow... those pics kicked a few old memories. That dried but looked like pure rich golden goodness. And that lovely classic sativa female. Glorious.

TheDarkStorm

As far as I know ther wer two mullum males nevil had.. one was slightly longer flowering.....the hybrid that got released to the public as nh#21 x mm-l used the slightly faster mullum male out the two. The hybrid using the slightly longer flowering one was held back by nevil.
Hempy that picture looks like two males...could well be of the two males nevil used.

TheDarkStorm

Loads of seed plants shanti planted in germination tests of the old ssh seeds....
(Pictures belong to mr nice seeds)

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_154440.jpg
    IMG_20200614_154440.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200614_154417.jpg
    IMG_20200614_154417.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 14

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Lovely garden you have going ther....looks nice an peacefull.....could be the root ristriction speeding up your hazes....you getting any scents from them yet ?

Thanks, Darkstorm. Getting some nice smells from all of them...hard to describe for me as I'm terrible at describing smells that aren't "spot on" this or that. I'm going to transplant these two females into my bed after I get back from surfing later today...
clZkm3Dl.jpg

This one is the one on the left from the pic above...smells a little different than the others...it's the only one out of the Ohaze plants I'm growing to have these purple striations on the leaf stems...I will most likely be taking cuts of this one to hold onto just in case.

WPMdYQal.jpg

This Ohaze got transplanted last weekend...looked the like the two above before transplant...she seems to have settled in for the months of growing ahead.

fNaB3Tal.jpg

In total, I now have 4/10 female plants from Todd's/Sam's Ohaze seed and they all look great so far.

HB.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Bucksaw Haze

Bucksaw Haze

This was some unknown strain, which I believe to be the old Thai from many decades ago, due to aroma, flavor, and mind expanding high
picture.php

I crossed this strain to Sour Dubble, and all plants were top shelf. One plant is the best cross Ive done in years

F2F

Hiya DP,

I ran across this bucksaw haze on a webpage somewhere recently but I skimmed on past. Sound like she holds your attention pretty good. Who is the breeder?

Cheers
F2F

This was some unknown strain, which I believe to be the old Thai from many decades ago, due to aroma, flavor, and mind expanding high
View Image

I crossed this strain to Sour Dubble, and all plants were top shelf. One plant is the best cross Ive done in years

TheDarkStorm

Hi DS.Do not think so
All I have is the description given ((Northern Lights x Shiva Skunk) x Haze)
Was hoping you guys might "recognise" something on her,since I do not hold the knowledge

They do look similar to some jack herer or ssh phenos out ther an that lineage is sometimes given for jack herer......so thers a good chance its a worked line of jack or ssh....but we'l have to wait an see how it smokes for you.....fingers crossed they turn out excellent an you end up with someone rocket fuel...if your able to, keep us updated with how you get on please....hopefully your little one of the other line (bhangi haze)you have turns out a gem too..good luck

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hiya DP,

I ran across this bucksaw haze on a webpage somewhere recently but I skimmed on past. Sound like she holds your attention pretty good. Who is the breeder?

Cheers
F2F

The post likely would have been from me, because I coined the name.

There was some confusion on what exactly it is. The seeds didnt come from a seed bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts