What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah. Thanks @Hempy. I have read that a couple times. For some reason I interpreted your comment earlier as something different. Nonetheless I’m bookmarking. Seems a kit specific for cannabis seed would be a great tool.

Still remember the legendary SSH colas. You should know your pics inspired me. Planned a business trip around it. Ghent to Adam to hunt down those seeds - my first legit gear. Sorry to hear about lost time but hope you are in a good place in life now.

Cheers,
F2F

I am in the most excellent place And I try hard to stay there... thank you very much:party:peace 2 U

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Ah. Thanks @Hempy. I have read that a couple times. For some reason I interpreted your comment earlier as something different. Nonetheless I’m bookmarking. Seems a kit specific for cannabis seed would be a great tool.

Cheers,
F2F

I can go into it in more detail if you like i guess as Haze has seed and it can be considered as part of the Haze discussion.

Happy to help were i can.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can go into it in more detail if you like i guess as Haze has seed and it can be considered as part of the Haze discussion.

I also thought you where talking about another one of your special techniques. It reads like you found something very different than the standard refrigerator.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I also thought you where talking about another one of your special techniques. It reads like you found something very different than the standard refrigerator.

Why not cry us all a river then build a bridge and get over it hammer.

Your now officially trolling me and all i did was offer to help F2F not cool.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol ok. .Its not easy figuring out what your talking about. Ill go cry me a river and start building my bridge.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
How old are you Hammer i get it you don't like me and that is something you alone need to deal with.

I have spent over 4 decades in this hobbie now i never claimed to know it all but i know a hell of a lot and i have always been more than happy to share that knowledge with any one.

I dont need to prove shit to any one especially you just so were on the same page.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy or anyone else for that mater....wats the longest flowering haze male youve ever had or seen/heard of ?

Hi Dark the longest i have seen a Haze hybrid male to show sex from memory is 6 to 7 weeks most are in that 4 week window most seam to show sex in.Think it was a NH the last plant to sex was this one male.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How old are you Hammer i get it you don't like me and that is something you alone need to deal with.

I have spent over 4 decades in this hobbie now i never claimed to know it all but i know a hell of a lot and i have always been more than happy to share that knowledge with any one.

I don't need to prove shit to any one especially you just so were on the same page.

I'm 66 years old. Mom and pops grew there own weed. Its been a family thing since birth. Has nothing to do with me not liking you. Its the way you post. You continually discount others opinions and memories as if you where there. There's always a but mixed in somewhere. You have to get the last post in. Makes you look like a Narcissist. Its all good, Ill just bite my tongue from now on when you post:D. Lets get back to the haze topic.

This is the last A5bx x Fp#12.. Im switching over to more A5bx x Mac.

picture.php

led05

Chasing The Present
im not sure why your being so hostile to this person ojd ,
reading along i dont see what he did to aggravate you so much other than didnt wanna post pics ,

why not be a cool stoner and welcome the guy with warmth,
it might be a better way of prizing a picture out of him than hostility ..
oh my, wally is a mod now....... ;) - how the bees doing bro? I'm thinking about maybe throwing some in here soon as well, then again I need to nail down my cider game and orchard first better, but might as well start sooner than later, so, so many and different productive types here already as is, might as well catch them, use them even more..... Hope you good man, and the boys

led05

Chasing The Present
This guy has a 30 year old skunk 1 , NL and now Original Haze, wow thats some legendary strains so yes im sceptical.
being skeptical is good & prudent, envious, ehh.... jealous, terrible.... all fine lines, stay clean and well ;)

PS: Separately and in general.......I'd be skeptical of anyone with more than one handle at one site at same time anywhere....... why have it....? Yup, fishay

F2F

Thanks @Hempy,

If you think appropriate post here, but if not perhaps PM me or post back in that original thread?

I see references to optimum moisture content before storing for long-term. How does one practically measure or target this? I’d like to store in my deep freezer so any relevant comments on seed prep, storage materials, etc for this environment appreciated.

Does anyone sell a kit for seed prep and storage? A way that allows easy storage, and more importantly easy organization and easy removal for only the number you choose. I’m needy I know. :biggrin:

Cheers
F2F

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Thanks @Hempy,

If you think appropriate post here, but if not perhaps PM me or post back in that original thread?

I see references to optimum moisture content before storing for long-term. How does one practically measure or target this? I’d like to store in my deep freezer so any relevant comments on seed prep, storage materials, etc for this environment appreciated.

Does anyone sell a kit for seed prep and storage? A way that allows easy storage, and more importantly easy organization and easy removal for only the number you choose. I’m needy I know. :biggrin:

Cheers
F2F

You basically need to cure the seed harden them off before you store them in a fridge or freezer.

The freezer stored seed once thawed can not be re frozen and need to be used and if the seed contains to much moisture once the seed is frozen they will expand and crack.

You can get seed storage packs from groups like seed savers that are air /light/and moisture proof that you seal with a hot ion that you can re sealed a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts