What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I'm guessing Nev would have paid for the Harvoni vs starting a go fund me page if that were true a few years back, no? The Hep C was wasting him away well before the Cancer, wasn't it?

I guess, "very wealthy" certainly varies from man to man..... The thing though about talking for or on behalf of others, especially ones whom have passed on, its' senseless as only each of us can speak for ourselves - this goes for everyone and anyone.....

New Haze quality and creation, vs decades of arguing about things nobody will ever have clear answers for.... Attainable, quality and constructive goals - Them are lofty, Real

The Go Fund me was pre launch of Oz Med MJ companies that had Nevil on the prospectus .

Matty Riot wanted to pass the hat around to buy Nevil a better internet connection so he could learn breeding tips from Nevil once upon .

Then MMJ became the hot ticket for investors
One Co gave Nevil a shit ton of shares to be a breeding consultant then proposed some operations on Norfolk Island and the stocks increased in value exponentially .

Nothing was ever produced . Just more stock market gambling and speculation .

Nevil was living with his mother when he 1st reappeared at Mr Nice . So he probably was very well off relatively compared to those times .

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I need some Lumbo In my life... lol ...I grew up with it...ha ha

When I was getting Columbian Red in the 70s, I thought it was an Indica because of the high. Real heavy couch lock, cherry red eyes, food cravings.

I now suspect it was a sativa. They had a special process for curing the bud, that made it come out earthy sweet

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GrassMan´s Bekaa leb grown indoors from seed ....damn bedouins lmao ...foxtails + 3 fingered leaves from the beguinning...still not ripen :biggrin:

Very nice smoke... very unique acquired taste to boot :biggrin: :tiphat:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I was getting Columbian Red in the 70s, I thought it was an Indica because of the high. Real heavy couch lock, cherry red eyes, food cravings.

I now suspect it was a sativa. They had a special process for curing the bud, that made it come out earthy sweet

That is exactly what I’m talking about..personally Back then I didn’t know Indica or sativa for squat...all weed was just called What it was from the point of origin... I want to hear what Hempy has to say as far as the Psycho-active effects were for the 78 Thai ...Was it in narcotic-like , or trippy ? The Thai I knew Would knock you on your ass very pleasantly:)It was very expensive compared to everything else and for connoisseur who wanted to pay for it

Elmer Bud

Veteran

The idea that all skinny leaf is rocket fuel is a myth .
Pre 1990s it was mostly sativas in Oz and they can put you to sleep just as much as the fat leaf if you over indulge .
Been there , done that plenty of times .

Mid 90s the Dutch stuff began to dominate the market . Lots of indica dom hybrids . Earlier harvest , more weight and bag appeal .
Harvest 3-4 months before the old school sats were ready . Less chance of rip offs and less nerves about the police finding it as it was harvested months before .

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The idea that all skinny leaf is rocket fuel is a myth .
Pre 1990s it was mostly sativas in Oz and they can put you to sleep just as much as the fat leaf if you over indulge .
Been there , done that plenty of times .

Mid 90s the Dutch stuff began to dominate the market . Lots of indica dom hybrids . Earlier harvest , more weight and bag appeal .
Harvest 3-4 months before the old school sats were ready . Less chance of rip offs and less nerves about the police finding it as it was harvested months before .

Agreed :joint:

Sister plant of the above ^^ Leb girl....very different to the BLD I´m familiar with...

PS:
After some reconsideration whitin the last 15 minutes ...not so different...I´ll tell you why as soon as I can....sorry if I´m going off topic...just let me know :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer check out Professor P from Dynasty. He has a newer company called Relic and he just released a G13 haze bx. Its in stock at a few places

If its new I have doubts its what im looking for.

Mr Nice .
G13 Hz IBL .

He's not in the USA.
That is exactly what I’m talking about..personally Back then I didn’t know Indica or sativa for squat...all weed was just called What it was from the point of origin... I want to hear what Hempy has to say as far as the Psycho-active effects were for the 78 Thai ...Was it in narcotic-like , or trippy ? The Thai I knew Would knock you on your ass very pleasantly
smile.gif
It was very expensive compared to everything else and for connoisseur who wanted to pay for it

Same here. Nothing had jazzed up names. None of us had hallucination effects from weed. It was either very sedative or energy effects.

HorseBadoritiz

In '75, '76 I was a mule for folks who were flying weed from Columbia up into Alabama/Georgia which would end up in the VA hills. We called it Red Bud.

It was red, but I always thought it was a play on the Red Bud trees we have, what did I know? But, earthy sweet rang a bell!

Pretty much like you describe for buzz. Very small buds, that were stiiicky, and red. I didn't know sativa or indica from shinola, just "good shit!"

The descriptions I see of Punto Rojo are close, but not quite, at least to my geezer memory!

Do you know of anything similar that's available now?

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I'm guessing Nev would have paid for the Harvoni vs starting a go fund me page if that were true a few years back, no? The Hep C was wasting him away well before the Cancer, wasn't it?

I guess, "very wealthy" certainly varies from man to man..... The thing though about talking for or on behalf of others, especially ones whom have passed on, its' senseless as only each of us can speak for ourselves - this goes for everyone and anyone.....

New Haze quality and creation, vs decades of arguing about things nobody will ever have clear answers for.... Attainable, quality and constructive goals - Them are lofty, Real

That was when he got involved with UIC but Nevil ended up with the help of a Dr getting Harvoni him self for a few 1000 vs the close to 100.000.

He was able to help set up others getting it much cheeper also and i remember that time well as i was calling him twice a day to see how he was as he took it and as a result treated him self and got rid of hep C.

Nevil did pass away a wealthy man it was no secret he got involved in the medical cannabis industry.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish Kaiki was still around Doc ...to help me answer your question...wish Grassman et alter LOL read this ...

its all about THC/CBD ratio imo...altitude etc :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree, All these 90% THC concentrates are prob short 15min highs. Im not a fan of them. With a good ratio of THC/CBD the high will last hrs.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
That was when he got involved with UIC but Nevil ended up with the help of a Dr getting Harvoni him self for a few 1000 vs the close to 100.000.

He was able to help set up others getting it much cheeper also and i remember that time well as i was calling him twice a day to see how he was as he took it and as a result treated him self and got rid of hep C.

Nevil did pass away a wealthy man it was no secret he got involved in the medical cannabis industry.

Patent changed on Harvoni ?
Then they started making a generic in India that was a fraction of the price .
Oz Gov subsequently subsidised it on pharma benefits . Cured a lot of people who would have gone on to further health problems from the damage the hepatitis does to the liver .

hellfire

Coastal Seed Co. found a 2:1 cbd dominant Panama Red out of an open pollination. I think they were trying to work it into a CBD dominant PR line to release.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
I agree, All these 90% THC concentrates are prob short 15min highs. Im not a fan of them. With a good ratio of THC/CBD the high will last hrs.

Slower onset too ?

Back when I was a teen . Creeper weed was a common term .

Zomboy

Veteran
If its new I have doubts its what im looking for.

He's not in the USA.

Same here. Nothing had jazzed up names. None of us had hallucination effects from weed. It was either very sedative or energy effects.

He’s been around for a while, Relic is just his new company. I believe its a collab with AkBeanBrains. Its supposed to be from Nevils G13/haze. Not sure about authenticity, just going from what I’ve read..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts