What's new

How to bring terps and essential oils out on a strain?

Rocket Soul

I've read over 200 studies on rabbit shit, it's accurate on that score.

Accurate ChatGPT answers definitely require understanding logic and variables. Absolutely essential for question formulation. Without it you get nonsense like the word strawberry having only 2 R's in it. Asking how many letter R's produces the correct response of 3.
Could you point me in the direction of the strongest cannabis terp related paper? I really like to read and understand :)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Not exactly sure what your desires are, but I start most of my searches with "study paper."

Try "study paper cannabis terpene production" and go from there?

I am terribly unskilled at organizing notes.... so I have zero links to share. I do remember info I'm interested in. lol

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
ChatGPT said:
Here’s a list of 30 studies and reviews related to terpene production in cannabis plants:

1. **The Role of Terpenes in Cannabis**: Exploring the biosynthesis and function of terpenes.
2. **Genetic Variability of Terpene Profiles in Cannabis**: A study on how genetics influence terpene production.
3. **Environmental Factors Affecting Terpene Profiles in Cannabis**: Analyzing how light, temperature, and humidity impact terpene synthesis.
4. **Terpene Content in Different Cannabis Strains**: Comparative analysis of terpene profiles across various cultivars.
5. **The Influence of Cultivation Methods on Terpene Production**: Investigating organic versus synthetic growing methods.
6. **The Biosynthetic Pathways of Cannabis Terpenes**: A detailed look at the metabolic pathways involved.
7. **Effects of Harvest Time on Terpene Concentration**: Examining how timing affects terpene levels in cannabis.
8. **Post-Harvest Processing and Terpene Retention**: How drying and curing processes affect terpene profiles.
9. **Terpenes as Chemotactic Agents in Cannabis**: The ecological role of terpenes in plant defense.
10. **Role of Terpenes in the Entourage Effect**: Discussing how terpenes interact with cannabinoids.
11. **Quantitative Analysis of Terpenes in Medical Cannabis**: Research on terpene content in therapeutic strains.
12. **Influence of Nutrients on Terpene Production**: Examining how fertilization affects terpene levels.
13. **Terpene Variation in Cannabis Sativa and Indica**: A comparative study of different cannabis species.
14. **Effects of UV Light on Terpene Synthesis in Cannabis**: Investigating how UV exposure impacts terpene levels.
15. **Microbial Interactions and Terpene Production**: Exploring how microbes affect terpene synthesis in cannabis.
16. **Terpenes and Their Antimicrobial Properties in Cannabis**: Assessing the antimicrobial functions of various terpenes.
17. **Genomic Approaches to Enhance Terpene Production**: Using CRISPR and other techniques to boost terpene synthesis.
18. **Impact of Stressors on Terpene Profiles**: How biotic and abiotic stress influence terpene production.
19. **Terpene Profiles of Cannabis Oil Extracts**: Analyzing terpene composition in different extraction methods.
20. **The Relationship Between Terpenes and Cannabinoid Content**: Understanding the interplay between cannabinoids and terpenes.
21. **The Effect of Different Light Spectra on Terpene Production**: Investigating how LED lighting affects terpene synthesis.
22. **Ethylene's Role in Terpene Production in Cannabis**: Studying the hormonal influences on terpene biosynthesis.
23. **Sustainable Practices and Terpene Yield**: Assessing how organic cultivation impacts terpene levels.
24. **Seasonal Variation in Terpene Profiles of Cannabis**: Research on how different seasons affect terpene content.
25. **Terpene Accumulation in Response to Pest Infestation**: Examining how pests influence terpene levels for defense.
26. **The Role of Terpene Synthases in Cannabis**: A detailed review of the enzymes involved in terpene biosynthesis.
27. **Consumer Preferences for Terpene Profiles in Cannabis**: Understanding market trends and consumer choices.
28. **The Impact of Water Stress on Terpene Production in Cannabis**: Research on how drought conditions affect terpene levels.
29. **Comparative Study of Monoterpenes and Sesquiterpenes in Cannabis**: Analyzing different classes of terpenes.
30. **Terpenoid Engineering in Cannabis**: Advances in biotechnology to enhance terpene production.

These studies span various aspects of terpene production, including genetics, environmental factors, and applications in medicine and industry.
Look up the names of the studies listed, using the 'study paper' prefix. ;)

Rocket Soul

Thanks ill have a look. Tbh im the same, i read a lot but dont keep track of where i found the study :)

Though since you said "200 studies on rabbit poo" I was kinda hoping you would point me in the direction of the most relevant stuff on rabbit poo for terpenes. Im interested cause ive found very little on nutrients and terpenes, its generally just peeps online saying organic this or that but without much explantation of the mechanism.

This is just a list of studies on terpenes, nothing on those rabbits. That list is still a nice place to start exploring other stuff re terpenes but if you are arguing a point stating ample evidence its nice to have at least one relevant thing. Ill start with number 12 which seems to be about nutes and terpenes. Thx for the nice list, this is what chat gpt is good at :)

Latest posts

Latest posts