What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That sure is a lot of moving plants back and forth! Did you do it just in the early season?

One nice thing about doing that is you are going to catch anything going on, getting a real good look at every lady on a regular basis.

It was a ridiculous shit ton of work it took three people for the morning shift and three people for the evening shift I started my light Depp in the beginning of July and then once they got cooking they would finish on their own and they would come in earlier I always was able to come in earlier than anyone else:biggrin:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
If he knew he was dying he might have let it lose. No reason to keep something privet if your not here to enjoy it. Who wouldn't want the keys to continue his work.

Nevil was sick from cancer for a long time he became a very wealthy man and he achieved that with out selling a single seed.

His work is in the hands of people he trusted I cant say much more but i know for a fact he was not going to hand the keys to the castle (his wards ) over.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yea i didnt see any in the f1 either hempy ,
it was good weed indeed ,

i cant comment on how bushy acquired the cross though, but i think he had mr beanz make the f2/3 , what ever they were , which was then sold ,
i guess there was a lack of selection with the parents , which resulted in hermie off spring , the offspring was plainly not tested either , an all round poorly made reproduction sadly as they were good genetics ...

i think i have a similar cross with thai 82 also somewhere in the stash ...

I find it odd that Nevil sold the MMx78Thia it is possible that what was given out was ether a Gypsy Thai or a Swiss 82 Thai cross.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil was sick from cancer for a long time he became a very wealthy man and he achieved that with out selling a single seed.

His work is in the hands of people he trusted I cant say much more but i know for a fact he was not going to hand the keys to the castle (his wards ) over.

That makes no sense. To die and take the keys with you, who does that, I wouldn't.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
That makes no sense. To die and take the keys with you, who does that, I wouldn't.

Originally Posted by @hempy

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Mullimbimby x NH21 was the one he wanted me to work with. It is very good weed. I think we still have a few seeds of it put away. We had 24 seeds of that cross

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nevil keeped his ward and did not give out any thing of Kangas plants or my 78Thia pure to any one.

I know he was close with Dr P and a few others .

Nevil started to get an understanding of the quality of cannabis and variety's in Australia and many times said dont talk about it get me this or that.I told him over and over most people dont want to see genetics they have preserved and grown for decades ending up in the hands of industry.

Looking at what has gone on after his death just re enforces this .

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I placed the SSHfemale into a flowering room ..she’s two days into this cycle
picture.php
picture.php

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Do Bushy's MM x NH21 have the same problem as his MM x Thai? I remember when BW first put those lines on RGS and the Thai was called out for poor representation. Can't remember if the Oax or the NH's had the same issues...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I find it odd that Nevil sold the MMx78Thia it is possible that what was given out was ether a Gypsy Thai or a Swiss 82 Thai cross.
yea i cant comment on the legitimacy of what i received either,
just what it was labelled ,
and how it turned out ,

sure seemed to have thai in it what ever it was ,
i liked it , other than the hermie component in the second lot i grew that i guess were made by mr beanz via bushy ..

only bushy can say what they were and how he got hold of them ...

i suppose it is possible kanga had seeds of those and perhaps how they were acquired , but again im only guessing ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Originally Posted by @hempy View Image

You have no clue what Neville did with his work up to the day he passed. If he gave his work to others he def passed all the keys to the house/car. He would never take something important to the grave.. That's just common sense. I digress, you seem to think he needed your OK lol.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You have no clue what Neville did with his work up to the day he passed. If he gave his work to others he def passed all the keys to the house/car. He would never take something important to the grave.. That's just common sense. I digress, you seem to think he needed your OK lol.

Hammerhead i know exactly what Nevil did but i am not willing to share that information that is the difference.

I know Nevil sold Bushy some seed but bushy never had any of the clones he or kanga used or the things Nevil selected after they separated and did work alone.

I am not sure what part of his work is in the hands of people he trusted your not understanding.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Do Bushy's MM x NH21 have the same problem as his MM x Thai? I remember when BW first put those lines on RGS and the Thai was called out for poor representation. Can't remember if the Oax or the NH's had the same issues...

My Thai dose not hermi threw flower like i said Nevil and Kanga used Gypsy Thai first then Nevil got the Swiss Thai from Refferman and that one was better than Gypsy Thai.

He also tested Thai sent from Thailand but the best one was my Thai that got grown last and that is why unless Nevil had it labeled as 78Thia it could be from the first selections.

I never grew or smoked Kangas MM but i never read a report it hermied.

Its all shady shit

Raho

Veteran

I haven't seen anyone post pics of a grow or a legit grow report from any of the RGS distributed seeds.
Given the controversy surrounding the lines, I don't expect to either. If anyone has links to grow reports and pics, please post 'em.

I have enough experience with the Mullum to know that it will be one of the most challenging plants most indoor growers will ever attempt. I assume the cross with a pure Thai strain (Hempy's Thia'78) will not make it any easier.
The Nevil's haze hybrids should be much easier to manage. Even the Haze dom Nev21.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
yea i cant comment on the legitimacy of what i received either,
just what it was labelled ,
and how it turned out ,

sure seemed to have thai in it what ever it was ,
i liked it , other than the hermie component in the second lot i grew that i guess were made by mr beanz via bushy ..

only bushy can say what they were and how he got hold of them ...
i suppose it is possible kanga had seeds of those and perhaps how they were acquired , but again im only guessing ..

If it came from Nevil it would of been labeled correctly mate the things OJD got from Nevil he is working with seam very very good.

What Dr P got seams to be very good also.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I haven't seen anyone post pics of a grow or a legit grow report from any of the RGS distributed seeds.
Given the controversy surrounding the lines, I don't expect to either. If anyone has links to grow reports and pics, please post 'em.

I have enough experience with the Mullum to know that it will be one of the most challenging plants most indoor growers will ever attempt. I assume the cross with a pure Thai strain (Hempy's Thia'78) will not make it any easier.
The Nevil's haze hybrids should be much easier to manage. Even the Haze dom Nev21.

I saw Nevil's indoor MMx78Thia plant it looked very manageable Raho i cant remember if it was put into 12/12 from the start or not it was to long ago.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
the first lot i got was years back i guess when they were first made, they were from bushy not nev , at least 5 years ago

but labelled mm x thai78 ,
they had no issues and the odor was almost spot on for the golden thai i recall when i was younger , a hard aroma to describe ,

the second lot were also from bushy , via bucket bong and they had mm x thai 82 in that lot also , the second ones i have troubles with and as i mentioned im pretty sure they were a remake , f2 or maybe even f3 ..

anyhow no biggie , i enjoyed the plants from both lots except for the hermie factor in the second batch ...

if it was your thai , it sure had some nice funk about it and reminded me a lot of the old thai we got that wasnt on the sticks ..

Raho

Veteran
I saw Nevil's indoor MMx78Thia plant it looked very manageable Raho i cant remember if it was put into 12/12 from the start or not it was to long ago.

I don't consider you "most growers" Hempy :)
People used to wrangling pure sats indoors will know what to do, but even then, the size, vigor, branching and late flowering of the Mullum is unique.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
the first lot i got was years back i guess when they were first made, they were from bushy not nev , at least 5 years ago

but labelled mm x thai78 ,
they had no issues and the odor was almost spot on for the golden thai i recall when i was younger , a hard aroma to describe ,

the second lot were also from bushy , via bucket bong and they had mm x thai 82 in that lot also , the second ones i have troubles with and as i mentioned im pretty sure they were a remake , f2 or maybe even f3 ..

anyhow no biggie , i enjoyed the plants from both lots except for the hermie factor in the second batch ...

if it was your thai , it sure had some nice funk about it and reminded me a lot of the old thai we got that wasnt on the sticks ..

The 82 is the Refferman Swiss Thai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts