What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Pancakes would do well in that room. It’s of the “cakes” you know :sneaky: those things get big and fat… too much so for the outdoors.
Doing another couple Ice Cream Cakes in the big room. Horrible plant structure but great flowers so I’ll just have to get better at training her.
It’s football, chicken wings and jalapeño poppers with fresh from the garden jalapeños tonight.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doing another couple Ice Cream Cakes in the big room. Horrible plant structure but great flowers so I’ll just have to get better at training her.
It’s football, chicken wings and jalapeño poppers with fresh from the garden jalapeños tonight.
is there football on mondays? when did that start?:D

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Just simple water inlet and plug in ..I would love to do RO ice but in the interests of expediency It’s going to be my well water (which is very good water) . One of the things holding me back about RO 💦 is all the way waste a takes to produce it… some specific psi and temperature ranges for high output RO & low waste water might be hard for me to achieve
Do you know the ppms of your tap water? When I was living in Maine my tap was super low ppm. Trying to remember exactly, I think it was under 70ppm. Nothing like our ppms here in the mitten @Treetroit City. Wasn't even worth the time or energy to filter it. My spectrapure ro filter hardly even changed the ppm. Poland spring water was right down the street. Pretty sure it was the same water folks were buying.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
@growsjoe1 …. Amazing how much better I feel from not carrying water twice a day I think it was you at the beginning of the season remarking how I was gonna have a sore back.
LOL...Your memory is pretty sharp. You did it single handily and pulled off a really nice harvest. The plants looked healthy all the way through. I know you had some bud rot, but only because you told us. Fat buds and morning dew make it almost impossible not to have some.

Yep, hell of a job. :respect:

I remember you figuring out how much 5 gallons of water weighed. I wish I had your energy.

I feel for FP...my back is already aching, thinking enough about how much those 10 gallons are going to have to be watered during the stretch. Have you scoped out the soaker hose or blumate solution? Or is this a down and dirty get her down and put a few dollars away