Status
Not open for further replies.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think the taste of the leb blonde was the best thing about the stuff,

quite delicious i thought ,

it wasnt near as strong as some of the others , but man tasty as ..

The smell when burning was wonderful...I´ll leave it at that ^ :)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

eb is just a disagreeable person hempy , i wouldnt worry ,
he is not able to forget if someone has crossed his path or even called him a name ,

the rest of us can move on from things , but not that guy ,
tom hill embarrassed him once , so forever tom is trollin tom,

i recently said he was wrong on his theory there was no thai sticks in thailand , he was told it by a girl who had no idea ,
so he started to troll me again ,

and of course he has never forgiven you for the favor you did sending him seeds when no one else would and he needed help , despite the poor germination , at least you did something to help , but you will be continually trolled until he cant type anymore ..

not a single redeemable quality in that mans character i find , just a nasty old washerwoman type of person ...

Hi Donald did you ever run the test seed i mean yea it is super strong taste was amazing but it fried me and i would not call the affect happy i would call it painful lol.

It would take a lot to upset Tom i always found him polite and cool.

We both know there is lots of good old school Thai still in Thailand but you need to make the right contacts.

I think Elmer just needs to find love and evolve maybe even get a puppy.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey antipoda aussie bros... youre arguing all the time pls do me a favor and quit posting what I/we consider off topic stuff--I love you...be kind be cool :tiphat:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

That looks Nice Raco i cant remember if i ran the G13/Sk in summer or winter but i only had 1 smoke gave it all to a friend never grown it since lol.

What i did do was cross a G13/Sk male to MH queeny made my own G13/Hz version.I ran a few seeds just to see the results and culled them as they sexed to see how they turned out.

Haze frame with kermit Green frame and black green leaf huge plants i need to do a run of just them but i am honestly not wanting to re smoke it why i have stayed away.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

eb is just a disagreeable person hempy , i wouldnt worry ,
he is not able to forget if someone has crossed his path or even called him a name

the rest of us can move on from things , but not that guy ,
tom hill embarrassed him once , so forever tom is trollin tom,

i recently said he was wrong on his theory there was no thai sticks in thailand , he was told it by a girl who had no idea ,
so he started to troll me again ,

and of course he has never forgiven you for the favor you did sending him seeds when no one else would and he needed help , despite the poor germination , at least you did something to help , but you will be continually trolled until he cant type anymore ..

not a single redeemable quality in that mans character i find , just a nasty old washerwoman type of person ...

Critical Haze .
krtWNXO.jpg

Obsessed ?
You do seem to spend a lot of your spare time running around insulting me or trying to stifle what I have to say .For some one as worthless as me why spend so much of your time and energy ?

Like when you appointed yourself as Mod over in the Oz forum and insulted me to your hearts content then deleted my replies .

Maybe you should change your user name to Sir Toppington Hat from Thomas the Tank Engine AKA the Fat Controller , lol .

Haze hybrids
EDrZk9f.jpg

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Here's two Original Haze from Todd.
They aren't very narrow leaf, but we shall see what's up.View Image

They do look a bit on the indica side but once you go 12/12 you would expect the Sat to express how old are they ?.

I would of expected more sat expression even at this early stage.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Topdawg just posted on IG the golden eagle Thai sticks still exists in Laos. Posted a Pic of a fat half stick seeds included:D. Heres some pics of it..

Attachments

• topdawgseeds_20200511_183757_0.jpg
    topdawgseeds_20200511_183757_0.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 30
  • topdawgseeds_20200511_183757_2.jpg
    topdawgseeds_20200511_183757_2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 31
  • topdawgseeds_20200511_183757_3.jpg
    topdawgseeds_20200511_183757_3.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 30

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
If Thai cannabis can still be found in places out side of Thailand and i know of at lest 2 lines dating back to the 70s just in a small % of people it has to still be with in the country it originates from.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both sides...f2

Forgive me about pic size...I have yet to find the original ones

DC X THH f2 s... 2 out of 111/120 posssible combos :)

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I've got a couple packs of the F2 sitting around.
Come autumn I can test germ.

But if mine are too old, I'm hitting you up for some Raco ;)

Hope you can find more pics of those.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a couple packs of the F2 sitting around.
Come autumn I can test germ.

But if mine are too old, I'm hitting you up for some Raco ;)

Hope you can find more pics of those.

I made the f2s 10/11 years ago...

Monkey Hz f2 :)

I gifted my beloved sister the girl ^^ she grew her and I still kick myself in the arse because I didnt keep cuts ...such is life...

One of the best tasting herb ever...in my book...:)

Nexus7

Raco no some people have posted saying the G13 tasted like Green apples what i tasted was a similar taste to Lebanese blond hash.

Interesting. I get a nice green apple taste when I reclaim the condensate on my vaporizer. It doesn't get me that high that so I guess it's a terpene rich fraction. It's a jungle mix of strains but no G13 or leb hash in the lineages afaik.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
So what was the goal of the DC X THH project by the way? Ultimate hybridization? Taste? High? And I think I remember how it got to F1- 10 DC's x (2?) THH. But then how did it get to F2?

Nexus7

Green Apples

Green Apples

Interesting. I get a nice green apple taste when I reclaim the condensate on my vaporizer. It doesn't get me that high that so I guess it's a terpene rich fraction. It's a jungle mix of strains but no G13 or leb hash in the lineages afaik.

picture.php

picture.php

Raho

Veteran
Both "G13" and Nevils Hz have NL in their make up...theres G13/skunk genetics foating around as well... FACT

Love Potion "F2" I got from Bacchus many years ago :thank you:

View Image

Hi Raco,
Nev released G13 x NL2 in '88. That cross is believed to be where the Airborne G13 cut came from.

Here's page 2 of the 88 seedbank catalog:
attachment.php

G13 doesn't "have NL in it's make up."

Nev only sold it as hybrids because all he had was a cut and he didn't sell fem seeds.
The airborne cut probably has NL in it's makeup.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• The Seedbank 1988 - 2.jpg
    The Seedbank 1988 - 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 34

Raho

Veteran
Not on the shelf ...
Attached to a hanging ornament . Police raided . Tipped seeds on the floor . [Good luck with the pedigrees after that ... ]
G13 / Sk seeds not noticed by the police . And handed on to Shanti .

OK, I'll do the search :)
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/71095-post11.html
I seem to remember Shanti saying that Nevil gave him some G13/Skunk seeds in the late 80's/early 90's
This may be true but I gave him the last G13SK seeds I made with my latest SK1 in 2004. I expect that he is using it. They were hanging on a wind chime in my house for a while so I wouldn't forget to give them to SB. They survived the bust. The cops didn't see them. I expect that they were pretty good. I'd like to see that crossed to a Super Skunk!
N.

The G13/Sk was the last cross Nevil made with the G13 and said to be the best cross of the G13 and that was never sold Nevil had the seed sitting on the shelf on top of his fire place going by what shanti had posted at mr nice.

So no it was not a pack of seed and the seed that did germinate selection was done was made by shanti and F2s made they were then given out to a few as test seed to be grown and the grows documented.

The G13/Sk sold could be f3 or f4 i don't know.
Hempy, I used the term "pack" generically. I doubt Nev used to seal up seeds he was working on in commercial seed packs for storage.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
OK, I'll do the search :)
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/71095-post11.html

Hempy, I used the term "pack" generically. I doubt Nev used to seal up seeds he was working on in commercial seed packs for storage.

Raho a good find i do remember shanti posting and saying Nevil had them on top of his fire place on a shelf ether way glad they survived and germinated years later.

If you remember all the old seed packs were paper not real good for storage Nevil did not store seed well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts