What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Trash talk continues.....

So pray tell, did Nevil not decide with whom he wanted to work with and pass on genetic library to? At that time could have been a huge number of other breeders in the game in Holland, why Shanti. Why not you is that the issue? The only thing Royal is the shit u need to flush coz u chat some shit. Seems ur butt is hurt n can't let it go.

And your proof that recipe has changed is observable differences in the progeny of seed that you are growing, or pics on the net or DNA analysis, genotype testing or what. It's all anecdotal and you all know it. Get some real data and prove that it has changed.

Edit to add.... Whatever your individual agendas at least be objective. Data speaks volumes.

Shanti was there , he knew him .
He had the money .

People talking like it was a handing on of the flame . He paid a pretty price . The greatest value was in using Nevil`s name and reputation .

Nevil got busted several times .
One time the police poured his seeds on the floor . But all pedigrees and breeding stock remained unscathed ???

It would take a special character to remake , back cross and straight out deceive the customers that Nevil`s seed bank had been resurrected .
And play the Nevil is actually involved @Mr Nice charade .

The Nevil charade came undone when people asked Nevil questions re Mr Nice seeds and he couldn`t answer them . Then it is revealed Nevil was never involved other than to use his name in the marketing .

Facades .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Speak to Hempy .
Maybe he can get you a part in the show .Can you sing or dance ? lol .

What have you contributed to the cannabis community apart from trolling ?.

I find it odd that a set few seam hell bent on rubbishing and attacking people in the cannabis community that have achieved a lot when the attackers have achieved fk all.

I like both Nevil and Shanti i also like Sam and i am starting to see a side of him i never saw before i put that down to him being guarded and that is understandable when your on forums and the older he gets he seams to be more relaxed.

No matter what the discussion in here the same people seam to always head back to attacking the creditability of Nevil and Shanti.

Shanti had a few great sayings like

An empty drum makes the most noise.
The Proof is in the Seed.
Water always finds its Level.

What i think we are seeing is the changing of the Gard so to speak the next generation not being handed the baton but the next generation trying to rip the baton from the hands of the current holders food for thought.

KiefSweat

Veteran
What generation Keanu we talking about?

I’m not trying to bust balls with this one but do you still have all the printouts from overgrow or cannabis world @hempy?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
What have you contributed to the cannabis community apart from trolling ?.

I find it odd that a set few seam hell bent on rubbishing and attacking people in the cannabis community that have achieved a lot when the attackers have achieved fk all.

I like both Nevil and Shanti i also like Sam and i am starting to see a side of him i never saw before i put that down to him being guarded and that is understandable when your on forums and the older he gets he seams to be more relaxed.

No matter what the discussion in here the same people seam to always head back to attacking the creditability of Nevil and Shanti.

Shanti had a few great sayings like

An empty drum makes the most noise.
The Proof is in the Seed.
Water always finds its Level.

What i think we are seeing is the changing of the Gard so to speak the next generation not being handed the baton but the next generation trying to rip the baton from the hands of the current holders food for thought.

Hempy , when I was at high school I was made to study a novel called the Devil`s Advocate a story about a priest the church wanted to make a Saint .
The advocates job was to show another side to the man who would become a Saint .

Showed me there is always more to the story than what people chose to remember .

The idea that Nevil was actively involved in Mr Nice would have sold extra seeds surely ?

Then the good old good old with Star Crash`s SSH picture advertising Nevil`s Haze .
And all the back crosses that are not labelled as such .

Shanti`s fave song lol .

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water from the bottom of the ocean

And we know what happens when folks go to the Mr Nice forum to complain about hermaphrodites .
They get told by his fan boys its their fault ,there are no intersexed plants from Mr Nice and they are disrespecting Shanti .

Funny thing is ; it never stops . 10 years and counting now .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
What generation Keanu we talking about?

I’m not trying to bust balls with this one but do you still have all the printouts from overgrow or cannabis world @hempy?

It has to be the modern John Wick version of Keanu :biggrin:.

No but all of CW and OG apparently can be found archived on line i did have the Links but lost them.

I promised Gypsy i would post up the old BC Vic High Forum and i will so i will try and find the other archived CW /OG to.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy , when I was at high school I was made to study a novel called the Devil`s Advocate a story about a priest the church wanted to make a Saint .
The advocates job was to show another side to the man who would become a Saint .

Showed me there is always more to the story than what people chose to remember .

The idea that Nevil was actively involved in Mr Nice would have sold extra seeds surely ?

Then the good old good old with Star Crash`s SSH picture advertising Nevil`s Haze .
And all the back crosses that are not labelled as such .

Shanti`s fave song lol .

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was
Same as it ever was, same as it ever was

There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Under the water, carry the water
Remove the water from the bottom of the ocean

And we know what happens when folks go to the Mr Nice forum to complain about hermaphrodites .
They get told by his fan boys its their fault ,there are no intersexed plants from Mr Nice and they are disrespecting Shanti .

Funny thing is ; it never stops . 10 years and counting now .

I dont go to the Mrnice Forum now unless i am linked there so i would not know what happens there.You see my experience there was pleasant up until the arrival of Nevil and the power games people played after that by the little gangs of trolls but best we don't rip that scab off ha.

I have never seen a hermaphrodite in Nevil or shantis seed and that is most peoples experience.

Mrnice from its conception was the place to go if you were a haze head.People growing 14 to 20 plus week flowering strains are not going to run shit genetics over and over are they.

Nevil's haze hybrids did not make a name for them self's because of a marketing campaign they made a name because of the quality they produced and still do to this day.

You keep bring up the deal Nevil made with Shanti and yet you don't have a clue of the real facts of that deal.

You post things you have no real incite into or facts on like you know the truth let me tell you with accuracy you don't.

Claims shanti lost the Haze parents to NH and all the other rumors being spread while claiming others now have then benefits WHO exactly Elmer ?.

Shanti dose have them and the NlHzA plant used for NH is just like Dj9 described but i cant post the pic as i was asked to not share it.

I heard both sides of the story's From Nevil and Shanti and trust me not one of you rubbishing them have a clue of the facts.

Business and friendships are not a good combination they never end well.All i will say is both Nevil and shanti as people are good people would help you out if they could.If you hung out with them you have a great time.Would i enter into a Business venture with them hell no.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
I
I have never seen a hermaphrodite in Nevil or shantis seed and that is most peoples experience.

Grow some more numbers .
You`ll find em ...

You will also find some very good plants . Two sides to the story like I say .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont go to the Mrnice Forum now unless i am linked there so i would not know what happens there.You see my experience there was pleasant up until the arrival of Nevil and the power games people played after that by the little gangs of trolls but best we don't rip that scab off ha.

Mrnice from its conception was the place to go if you were a haze head.People growing 14 to 20 plus week flowering strains are not going to run shit genetics over and over are they.

Nevil's haze hybrids did not make a name for them self's because of a marketing campaign they made a name because of the quality they produced and still do to this day.

You keep bring up the deal Nevil made with Shanti and yet you don't have a clue of the real facts of that deal.

You post things you have no real incite into or facts on like you know the truth let me tell you with accuracy you don't.

Claims shanti lost the Haze parents to NH and all the other rumors being spread while claiming others now have then benefits WHO exactly Elmer ?.

Shanti dose have them and the NlHzA plant used for NH is just like Dj9 described but i cant post the pic as i was asked to not share it.

I heard both sides of the story's From Nevil and Shanti and trust me not one of you rubbishing them have a clue of the facts.

Business and friendships are not a good combination they never end well.All i will say is both Nevil and shanti as people are good people would help you out if they could.If you hung out with them you have a great time.Would i enter into a Business venture with them hell no.

This is true.. Friends think they get special treatment every time for everything. That's not how a business runs. Occasional deals is fine.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Grow some more numbers .
You`ll find em ...

The one question i would ask is how many of the hermaphrodites being found come from peoples crosses or seeds they made from Mrnice genetics ?.

I have seen people post claiming they had seeds not germinate to orders being lost to seeds growing out to not be as described claiming the wrong seed were sent to even hermaphrodites.

Shanti always told them to pm him and he arranged new seed to be sent.

Now if the genetics had hermaphrodite problems why would they bother getting new seed of that same line ?. Why did 100s if not 1000s of growers not have that same problem.

You only need to say run a search on Black widow and you will find grow log after grow log or pictures of plants ready for harvest that are hermaphrodite free.

If any breeder or seed company had the problems some of you claim Mrnice has no one would buy there seed and the company would be no longer viable and ether a name change would happen or they go out of business.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The one question i would ask is how many of the hermaphrodites being found come from peoples crosses or seeds they made from Mrnice genetics ?.

I have seen people post claiming they had seeds not germinate to orders being lost to seeds growing out to not be as described claiming the wrong seed were sent to even hermaphrodites.

Shanti always told them to pm him and he arranged new seed to be sent.

Now if the genetics had hermaphrodite problems why would they bother getting new seed of that same line ?. Why did 100s if not 1000s of growers not have that same problem.

You only need to say run a search on Black widow and you will find grow log after grow log or pictures of plants ready for harvest that are hermaphrodite free.

If any breeder or seed company had the problems some of you claim Mrnice has no one would buy there seed and the company would be no longer viable and ether a name change would happen or they go out of business.

This is 1000% not true. Many continue to buy seeds from people they have got hermies from before.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Shanti has lied plenty of times

Could you be more specific? I'm not active on Mr Nice forums.
Could you please back up your accusation? If possible give more then one example + proof of lying. Thank you.

(To be clear I'm not attacking you, but if Shanti has lied numerous times and is called out upon it then I would like to know. And you seem to be informed about it.)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Grow some more numbers .
You`ll find em ...

how many hermies in how many varieties from mr nice have you found eb ??

just the one ?

how many in total have you purchased from mr nice?

what sort of numbers have you grown to make your conclusions also?

ive grown quite a few and only found some hermies in 1 line as i mentioned the afghan haze ,
but as i also mentioned when i grew it like shanti had mentioned ,
with a decent veg period rather than just straight to 12/12 ,
i didnt have any issues then at all ..

ive grown lots of seed in the past from many breeders ,
the stuff shanti gave and sold me had more keepers than the others ,
some of them were very potent and well above the offerings of most other breeders ...

JohnnyChicago

I grew the Afghan Haze 2 times from the same pack of seeds. First time in 2010, second in 2019/20. Herm festival both times. But zero herm issues on the NH Mangos and the Dreamtimes I grew at the same time.

I rememeber very well Shanti giving his customers the fault for the herms in Afghz back in 2011.

With all due respect DM, that's an easy to grow haze hybrid and shoulnd require any special care to stay stable. That's like the cookie breeders who say you must grow their seeds from clone in order to stay stable. I would even say the afghan haze is no straight Haze cross. But that's onyl me speculating. But it is not our fault if there is room for speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts