What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

harvestreaper

Veteran
This might sound like a stupid question....

Is there any skunkman haze hybrids on offer that DO NOT have skunk in them ? Or is maybe selected away from the skunk ?

Would love to try some of his gear but .... I'm not a skunky man :)

thunk might be worth a try ,, not sure if its thai haze x skunk or sk haze x thai appears like the later as it show small percent skunk from what i seen

Dkeppel

thunk might be worth a try ,, not sure if its thai haze x skunk or sk haze x thai appears like the later as it show small percent skunk from what i seen

Thank you mate,

It's listed as Thai/Haze x Skunk on the Seedbay site.

That's the strain that caught my attention, I'll have a look round see if I can spot a grow log to see if it looks Thai/Haze leaning.

I hope it is, Thai and Haze are the bees knees IMO :tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

well aww shucks EB, now I'm inclined to not even want to post my pure Haze pics... or pure Colombians, or is Haze back to being a Colombian, Thai, Indian cross or whatever it is....? what is the parlance of the times around Haze, Pure Lumbo......? Maybe this is better suited; here......? A discussion to rifle up the feathers?..... Haha

DarkStorm....... I'll share what I think is ok.....

Mom of the ones previously pictured is (Note:Iterations with different moms, many dads made....)

Santa Marta Colombian (Private Stock) x Durban (Believe Selected from CBG original release of stock by a buddy in Cali)

Dads - a bunch (14) SMG - Santa Marta Gold - Private stock stored well over 20 years old, legit heirloom like growth, all seed plants looked like clones......

I'm not sure it's the Durban doing the heavy lifting here, but more the 75% Lumbos.... All plants toss incense and varying degree of Frankincense which is why this mom was chosen and it carried through to very near 100% offspring - dads didn't / don't get in the way but add to from the SMG in all crosses I've made, many.....

Thanks led05...very intresting an very good work...I wouldn't worry led05 your plants are very nice..an seeing how lumbos are quite well known to be connected to haze I think your in the right place...an seeing as youve made your own sativa line that maybe comparable to haze me an im sure others would definitely be intrested to see an hear more....I would definitely encourage an like to see more people do similar stuff to this with some of the best things they can find. Once again thank you for sharing.

TheDarkStorm

Thank you mate,

It's listed as Thai/Haze x Skunk on the Seedbay site.

That's the strain that caught my attention, I'll have a look round see if I can spot a grow log to see if it looks Thai/Haze leaning.

I hope it is, Thai and Haze are the bees knees IMO :tiphat:

I believe its was thai haze x skunk...was quite easy to find the thai haze phenos in it too...

unnamedmike

Lovely plants led05 :tiphat: i have waiting some nirvana's sugar haze (santa marta x haze) .

Someone know what's nirvana's haze#1 ? i purchased 2 pack recently. Its o.haze the same ? thanks

Koondense

Veteran
Someone know what's nirvana's haze#1 ? i purchased 2 pack recently. Its o.haze the same ? thanks

Nirvana Haze#1 is Mexican Haze x Jamaican Lambsbread x Chocolate Thai, so no it's not the O-Haze. Where did you get the haze#1 and sugar haze? Are you sure it's not Seedsman's Sugar Haze?

Cheers

led05

Chasing The Present
Those plants are incredible:tiphat:
thank you

Thanks led05...very intresting an very good work...I wouldn't worry led05 your plants are very nice..an seeing how lumbos are quite well known to be connected to haze I think your in the right place...an seeing as youve made your own sativa line that maybe comparable to haze me an im sure others would definitely be intrested to see an hear more....I would definitely encourage an like to see more people do similar stuff to this with some of the best things they can find. Once again thank you for sharing.

No fret, the last thing I do is worry about my good buddy EB - I am often, however a sarcastic self deprecating twat so watch out...... ;) - ha

Would like to know more about this one. Same one OCS has?

I have no idea whom OCS is.... I reproed seeds a couple years back that had been stored in anothers fridge over 20 years, their origins dating back much longer than 20 years...... I shared a bunch, donated a lot elsewhere so it's possible someone else named OCS has them..... I always make buckets when I make seeds, nearly all shared and donated came from a bucket of 14 moms, 14 dads... they all looked nearly the same, but I made special bucket(s) too, and of course always collect from the dads, and store for years of use...................

Peace... This thread, site would be much more beneficial if we shared and grew, vs bickered and knew...... And if this BS spacing of posts would get fixed - haha

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nirvana Haze#1 is Mexican Haze x Jamaican Lambsbread x Chocolate Thai, so no it's not the O-Haze. Where did you get the haze#1 and sugar haze? Are you sure it's not Seedsman's Sugar Haze?

Cheers

I think Sugar Haze was a freebie. I'm pretty sure I have that.. No clue where I got them.

unnamedmike

Cheers
Thanks bro
tiphat.gif
and yes ... the sugar haze (reg) seeds are from seedsman. Haze#1 nirvana (reg and fem ...), both bought at seedsman

I think Sugar Haze was a freebie. I'm pretty sure I have that.. No clue where I got them.
Not freebies for me, 27 usd each reg pack. Do you had already grown the sugar haze ?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club

Cheers

I Thought their Haze #1 was a SkunkHaze from positronics.

JohnnyChicago

All plants toss incense and varying degree of Frankincense which is why this mom was chosen and it carried through to very near 100% offspring - dads didn't / don't get in the way but add to from the SMG in all crosses I've made, many.....

There is people who say the same thing about OHaze males.

SMG x Original Haze sounds like something I would love to try :)

led05

Chasing The Present
There is people who say the same thing about OHaze males.

SMG x Original Haze sounds like something I would love to try :)

Indeed they do; Most know how I covet the males when it comes to tossing......ha

That’s One of the few things I haven’t made yet; naturally.... I’ve only had the “good” Ohz a minute mind you ;) - give it time... Zam/Jam x Ohz and SMC x Ohz have been made, already.

When I do cross those two though I’ll be using SMG as the male(s) and the Ohz as the ladies.... This, I’m certain of - well at first anyhow. There’s enough others holding both beans it would be a good endeavor to take on; I concur; The Gauntlet laid down....

Nexus7

More Haze pics of questionable origin for EB

More Haze pics of questionable origin for EB

picture.php

picture.php

I guess Haze means different things to different people.

Frankincense aroma for some. Derivitive of Haze A and C for others. Derived from SamS OHz only. Any Sativa that grows like a Haze?

So what does everyone here consider a Haze to be?

harvestreaper

Veteran
View Image

View Image

I guess Haze means different things to different people.

Frankincense aroma for some. Derivitive of Haze A and C for others. Derived from SamS OHz only. Any Sativa that grows like a Haze?

So what does everyone here consider a Haze to be?

down from sams gear for me ,,,smoking some acapulco gold x uhkrul feels hazey and leaves a hazy aroma in the room but it aint haze ,,,think age plays a part to these days all a plant needs is a hazy aroma to be called haze

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
So what does everyone here consider a Haze to be ?

I consider a Haze or Haze hybrid to be genetics that Sam sold called Haze in the Us under sacred seeds from 1976 and Haze that went to Holland with Sam called Haze HAZE.

I call a unrelated Sativa line that have a strong high like haze a Haze LIKE line.

Status
Not open for further replies.