The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
For some reason the analogy of 'overburden' made me chuckle :biglaugh:

The vision of an old wise and weatherbeaten miner with sausage fingers having a look of *epic facepalm* on his face as he scrolls through the forums. :biggrin:

- yep - many yards of overburden to shift - before the pay and the bedrock - where you might find a few nuggets - occasionally

he had me right up until he mentioned the cure lol miserable old beep i am lol

- it is heartening to think that for every ailment - there is a cure - it's just the time trying to find that cure - might not be enough -

- generally I found the video/poem kinda positive -

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The sister is on the left and the brother is on the right they are turning into very beautiful plants and I couldn’t be happier I’m going to commit a sin and breed them together because no matter what the outcome will be I will have brand new fresh SSH:sasmokin:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

T

TakenByTheSky

Those are some beautiful plants, that one on the top reminds me of phenos I've had before that grow wild with buds 8" wide

I wish I still had the picture, I had one years ago with a bud so big i put a pair of sunglasses on it

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
- yep - many yards of overburden to shift - before the pay and the bedrock - where you might find a few nuggets - occasionally

- it is heartening to think that for every ailment - there is a cure - it's just the time trying to find that cure - might not be enough -

- generally I found the video/poem kinda positive -

your right positivity is vital and yes good to think theres a cure for
any .all things but in this covid instance i think its a deception ,,

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are some beautiful plants, that one on the top reminds me of phenos I've had before that grow wild with buds 8" wide

I wish I still had the picture, I had one years ago with a bud so big i put a pair of sunglasses on it

:)Did you see the pictures that I posted earlier on in this thread of the grandmother fatty super silver haze?Because I don’t think I’ve ever seen bigger colas anywhere else ever...have U?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Why ? You think the "Big Players" aint just as crazy as we are ?
:blowbubbles::bump::yay:

This thread needs a solid warning label.

“All post are based on Ouija board spirits and bar-stool speculation. May cause brain damage and emotional distress if consumed longer than 5 minutes ... Please consult your psychiatrist before viewing”

Raho

Veteran
You are correct , At 8:47 of hash church highlights an hour with SAMS

His post vary I don’t want to dig as I promised I wouldn’t , but most recently he post the seeds he Gave Nevil he made and were OHaze

Btw I understand RCC thought Mexican was used in the OHaze . Add that and Considering he had no part in the origins . I don’t believe he will clear up anything as his Version of events with Mexican just caused confusion all these years

1luvbigherb
RCC probably just has trouble keeping up with the different versions of the story going back 40 years.
The original marketing story being the "4 way cross". That story was the one re-told by all the seed makers in europe that Sam sold the seeds to (and people who worked with what came from them.)
That is what led to the creation of CBG Destroyer (the goal there was to create a variation on a theme), so at least something positive came out of it.
All those breeders in Europe working with the gear for so long and none of them ever said "Hey! This oHaze is Colombian!"

Connoisseurs, one and all.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
RCC probably just has trouble keeping up with the different versions of the story going back 40 years.
The original marketing story being the "4 way cross". That story was the one re-told by all the seed makers in europe that Sam sold the seeds to (and people who worked with what came from them.)
That is what led to the creation of CBG Destroyer (the goal there was to create a variation on a theme), so at least something positive came out of it.
All those breeders in Europe working with the gear for so long and none of them ever said "Hey! This oHaze is Colombian!"

Connoisseurs, one and all.

Most had prolly never seen Colombian .
EU before Sam was all about Maroc Turkish Lebanese and Affie hash .

Some of the folks from the old colonies of empires might have been getting some home grown sent over on boats . But ganja was not the smoke in the EU .
Grass is a USA thang .

TheDarkStorm

Ther wer some old columbians in Holland before sam even got ther...unfortunately they wer lost.. old edd was around as well as others who probably knew quite abit an wer quite experienced.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Ther wer some old columbians in Holland before sam even got ther...unfortunately they wer lost.. old edd was around as well as others who probably knew quite abit an wer quite experienced.

I mean like as a staple .
It was everywhere in the USA after the US gov introduced Paraquat to Mexico .
Like if you wanted to score , boom a block of hash on any corner .
Not a few Guilders of Lumbo . lol .

T

TakenByTheSky

I've always found strains with Columbian, panamanian, share similar qualities to haze smoke.

Obviously the smell is a big one, but if you've smoked these kind of strains the smoke itself is so light, it seems to drift on and fill a room with the lightest, best incensey/spicy weed smoke.

Vs a heavy stinky strain like of kush etc which has a heavy, oily, stinky smoke that sticks to everything.

I have not been able to try pure Thai so I can't comment on that but I definitely see the possibility of a central American/Columbian connection to haze.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Do you think the old sativas in Amsterdam were lost because the focus was about fast flowering indoor plants with the combination of poor seed storage methods

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Do you think the old sativas in Amsterdam were lost because the focus was about fast flowering indoor plants with the combination of poor seed storage methods

Afghani/Hashplant/Indicas killed the sativas in the industry.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Which would you guys Prefer, Mexican sativas or Columbian sativas?

I dream of obtaining real pure Acapulco Gold one day.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a cut called Oregon Afghan there sealing for 5k$ per cut. Ive never seen it or tried any.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Afghani/Hashplant/Indicas killed the sativas in the industry.

People were seeing big bud plants on the cover of high times and that pushed many to try them.Fast flowering plants with chunky buds was commercially smart as new variety's interested people also.

The problem was no one including my self stored seed well most of us thought a cool dry place normally a draw was all we needed to store ow seed.

As most grew the new variety's a year or few years later down the road people started to go back to the pure sativas and found the seed did not germinate.That is why so many growers lost so many strains over the years.

harvestreaper

Veteran
I mean like as a staple .
It was everywhere in the USA after the US gov introduced Paraquat to Mexico .
Like if you wanted to score , boom a block of hash on any corner .
Not a few Guilders of Lumbo . lol .
your right mainly hash in euro but at same time first joint i ever smoked in uk was cali grass ,,first weed i bought in dam pre sam was acaplco gold and thai and jamaican there was also african weed /thai in uk and of course jamaican sensi in lower quantities

Status
Not open for further replies.