What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
just read all the posts from my last post #1945 to #2376.The seeds I sold to Nevil were all made by me mostly from Holland work.
I never sold any I collected from Haze I obtained from the Haze Bros. I sold my work.
J & G are the same guy. Almost all my OHaze seeds were from him.
I never sold any OHaze X S Indian Kerala or Thai as OHaze, I always called them OHaze X whatever.
Burning Bush was 100% pure OHaze I grew it in Calif and named it, RCC also smoked it with me, and loved it. That and another OHaze I called Cream De La Cream and another I called Mr Greasy even though it was a girl, it had very very streched laddery buds that even when dry and placed in a zip bag greased up the bag unbelievably, it was also hard to roll and keep a joint lit.

SamS

Well ,,, I watched an episode of Hash Church where Sam says he`s not sure what he sold Nevil .

So ...

Anyone know how to get RCC up in here ?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Morning folks :tiphat:

Cannabis is not native to Colombia...fact

what if several colombian strains came from Thailand and other places as well...Africa?

Colombian Gold related to Thai sticks i.e.

Didnt SamS say "on the Thai side"? :)

In the 19th century the Dutch brought seeds from India to Aceh Indonesia as a pest repellent plant in the coffee plantations i found in several Indonesian papers.

American pharmaceutical companies (Parke Davis, perhaps also Eli Lily) had seed collectors and brought seeds what i read written by someone else from Borneo to Colombia for the development of new medicinal varieties in the 1930s till 1937.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8864843&postcount=3604

bigherb

Veteran
Well ,,, I watched an episode of Hash Church where Sam says he`s not sure what he sold Nevil .

So ...

Anyone know how to get RCC up in here ?

You are correct , At 8:47 of hash church highlights an hour with SAMS

His post vary I don’t want to dig as I promised I wouldn’t , but most recently he post the seeds he Gave Nevil he made and were OHaze

Btw I understand RCC thought Mexican was used in the OHaze . Add that and Considering he had no part in the origins . I don’t believe he will clear up anything as his Version of events with Mexican just caused confusion all these years

1luvbigherb

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Haze started its journey in the hands of growers that were not breeders they created Haze by crossing Sativas now call it a fluke or call it divine intervention they the Haze brothers created a strain /a line of cannabis that is still popular many decades later because of its raw power.

Sam played a key roll as did Nevil in both preserving it and making it accessible to the masses.

Trying to discredit Sam or Nevil in this story is stupid.

I am grateful that many decades later i as any one posting here can still find seeds of Haze that we can grow out and with a little luck find things close to what was haze.

How many people here think Nevil stole Sams genetics? raise your hand... come on don't be shy.

Elmer just provided some good info from a video/podcast.

The fact of the matter is Sam ruined the accuracy of the haze deal between him and nevil. Instead of telling the truth from the get-go, he lied, flip-flopped, and BS'ed around to the point of discrediting himself.
:tiphat:

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Coming from a word sensitive person thats always playing victim :laughing:

How many Morons here think Nevil stole Sams genetics? raise you hand... come on don't be shy.

Elmer just provided some good info from a video/podcast.

The fact of the matter is Sam ruined the accuracy of the haze deal between him and nevil. Instead telling the truth from the get go, he lied, flip-flopped, and BS'ed around to the point of discrediting himself.
:tiphat:

Nevil posted his version Sam his but Nevil told me his version also and Nevil did not steel a thing.What was exchanged and how it went down is between Sam and Nevil and in all honesty it has no relevance as far as i am concerned in the growing of haze or haze hybrids.

It played no relevance in the work Nevil produced or what Sam did before he came to Holland or after or in the creation of haze to biggin with.

I stopped caring what bigherb and others have to say as like us they are going on posts that Sam and Nevil /Shantibaba and a few more have posted.

Non of it matters what dose matter is the quality of smoke that comes from the name Haze.How many have had the opportunity to buy pure Ohaze over the decades many how many have created any thing close to Nevil's work ?.

I mite not agree with all Sam to say but i never agreed with all of what Nevil had to say and i told him that but i do respect both of them for the roles they both played in Haze.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You think RCC doesn't know how to get "up in here?" If I was him, I'd stay a million miles away from this thread, lol

HB.

This thread or any other thread online can be a mine field.

The net is a funny place it can bring people together allow people to connect with people they would never get to connect with out it.

But it also allows people to hide behind a screen to slander and attack people who think its funny or because they for what ever reason don't like you.

The smart people use it as a resource and connect with people i would wager some big players in the industry are reading this thread.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
This thread or any other thread online can be a mine field.

You got that right!

The net is a funny place it can bring people together allow people to connect with people they would never get to connect with out it.

Again, you are correct...you get a gold star for that one. Just like a marriage, it's for better or for worse...gotta take the good with the bad sometimes if you want to participate.

But it also allows people to hide behind a screen to slander and attack people who think its funny or because they for what ever reason don't like you.

Well, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses...:dance013: Everyone isn't going to agree with you...everyone isn't going to want to be your friend. People disagree and then make fun of the other person because that's what humans do...even off line. If they don't know you, it doesn't matter and shouldn't bother you.

...i would wager some big players in the industry are reading this thread.

For God's sake, let's hope not.

HB.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Forum sites are a bit like mining - some places you have to get thru a lot of overburden - before you hit pay-dirt -

- you have to churn thru the waffle and infighting - to discover gems of good information and amusement -

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Forum sites are a bit like mining - some places you have to get thru a lot of overburden - before you hit pay-dirt -

- you have to churn thru the waffle and infighting - to discover gems of good information and amusement -

TRUTH ! Gyper .

I often say that when people criticise IC Mag .
There`s gold there you just gotta have the patience to dig for it !

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
TRUTH ! Gyper .

I often say that when people criticise IC Mag .
There`s gold there you just gotta have the patience to dig for it !

MRNice = graveyard
THC farmer = graveyard
RIU = Pre school full of trolls
Overgrow.com = Good forum
ICmage is where it's at.

harvestreaper

Veteran

most areas of life seem to be 95% flannel of some kind wheat chaff an all that lol

C

Capra ibex

For some reason the analogy of 'overburden' made me chuckle :biglaugh:

The vision of an old wise and weatherbeaten miner with sausage fingers having a look of *epic facepalm* on his face as he scrolls through the forums. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.