What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning guys ....this is one of the Hammerheads creations ...and I have to tell you what ....it is incredibly respectable Marijuana ...it does have a component of Haze in the background....:smoker:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco...I play the guitar:)

COOL :dance013:

I play guitar since 1974 ...just like kaiki...we started to learn almost 50 years ago..arghhhh just nostalgia right now.... forgive me about the rant....there are quite a few icmag members that were present at jam sessions....haze is loved by musicians around the world ...fact :)

I still remember Tom playing left handed my oldest guitar I still have and play... Yamaha G55 -1 I purchased in London 1981/2...not sure ...70 pounds iirc LOL

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
just read all the posts from my last post #1945 to #2376.The seeds I sold to Nevil were all made by me mostly from Holland work.
I never sold any I collected from Haze I obtained from the Haze Bros. I sold my work.
J & G are the same guy. Almost all my OHaze seeds were from him.
I never sold any OHaze X S Indian Kerala or Thai as OHaze, I always called them OHaze X whatever.
Burning Bush was 100% pure OHaze I grew it in Calif and named it, RCC also smoked it with me, and loved it. That and another OHaze I called Cream De La Cream and another I called Mr Greasy even though it was a girl, it had very very streched laddery buds that even when dry and placed in a zip bag greased up the bag unbelievably, it was also hard to roll and keep a joint lit.

SamS

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
COOL :dance013:

I play guitar since 1974 ...just like kaiki...we started to learn almost 50 years ago..arghhhh just nostalgia right now.... forgive me about the rant....there are quite a few icmag members that were present at jam sessions....haze is loved by musicians around trhe world ...fact :)

I still remember Tom playing left handed my oldest guitar I still have and play... Yamaha G55 -1 I purchased in London 1981/2...not sure ...70 pounds iirc LOL
Here is my baby... let me tell you she is a gem... I’ve
been playing her since 1973... just like Haze is ... I also do electric my friend:sasmokin:

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Todd/Skunkman haze seedlings...looking fairly NLD, at least to my eye...even more NLD than the VB x Laos that I've got going. In fact, I'm running plenty of other sativa/sativa dom varieties including some C5 crosses, SMC, PNG, etc...these OH are the most NLD looking by far...at least at this point.

m5hQcocl.jpg

QcrmEbtl.jpg

HPH x AOF for comparison...
aLogB95l.jpg

HB.

TheDarkStorm

OK Detective Inspector Hempy .
Note there is no Haze x Thai ??? Is that because its named Burning Bush ??????????????

There is Haze / Thai/ Indian .

Its actually a mock catalogue eb...that was made in preparation to come to holland...but its a very good indication of what seeds wer around at the time...just like nevil said....funny thing is no one else seemed to see them again ...looks like nevil did....the other line that is about is a ibl line.

bigherb

Veteran
Its actually a mock catalogue eb...that was made in preparation to come to holland...but its a very good indication of what seeds wer around at the time...just like nevil said....funny thing is no one else seemed to see them again ...looks like nevil did....the other line that is about is a ibl line.

I don’t recall Sams saying anything about a mock catalog

It's my catalog from Sacred Seeds, I asked "R" to retype it and remove the name Sacred Seeds, because I was not wanting to attract attention to myself, but "R" begged me to use it, so I said OK.
This was 5 years before Neville and his seed bank stole my varieties and started knocking them off.
This was not my first catalog of seeds. "R" also changed the prices and knocked them upwards, I did not care about that.
I still have most of the seed varieties in the deep freeze.
-SamS

TheDarkStorm

Tell me this big herb...its 1981...how do I order from that cataloge....find me away to order an we will call it a catalogue that you can actually order from......or even beter show me all those haze variaties....1980-81 those haze seeds wer passed on in a trade...you see that list...by 83-84 holland they dissapear...or did they....people chose to believe wat they want...the evidence is ther...I even asked wer the nepali haze went or the haze cambodian..they wer around at one point..alot of those wer around at one point...many got sold under different names...any way dont really mater...it just shows you ther wer several haze lines an not just one....notice how one goes all the way to january..in a green house..wich indoors would be about a 20 weeker at least...show me this......

If people actually read this thread its actually crazy...cuz we end up going over the same things again an again.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I don’t recall Sams saying anything about a mock catalog

It's my catalog from Sacred Seeds, I asked "R" to retype it and remove the name Sacred Seeds, because I was not wanting to attract attention to myself, but "R" begged me to use it, so I said OK.
This was 5 years before Neville and his seed bank stole my varieties and started knocking them off.
This was not my first catalog of seeds. "R" also changed the prices and knocked them upwards, I did not care about that.
I still have most of the seed varieties in the deep freeze.
-SamS

And this is why I don't believe Sams side of the haze story (fabricated bullshit with a hint of truth). The guy always held a grudge against Nevil. Only a moron would take his words as grail.

I must add this is not directed towards Bigherb

TheDarkStorm

Well I think its abit more complicated...sometimes marketing goes along way...but you need to actually see wat the facts are showing you...we already know that was a mock catalogue...but the strains must have been real...an things an names an sometimes times and places used to get changed to protect identities...but most people seem to want to believe wat they want the story to be...yet ignore the facts..

TheDarkStorm

just read all the posts from my last post #1945 to #2376.The seeds I sold to Nevil were all made by me mostly from Holland work.
I never sold any I collected from Haze I obtained from the Haze Bros. I sold my work.
J & G are the same guy. Almost all my OHaze seeds were from him.
I never sold any OHaze X S Indian Kerala or Thai as OHaze, I always called them OHaze X whatever.
Burning Bush was 100% pure OHaze I grew it in Calif and named it, RCC also smoked it with me, and loved it. That and another OHaze I called Cream De La Cream and another I called Mr Greasy even though it was a girl, it had very very streched laddery buds that even when dry and placed in a zip bag greased up the bag unbelievably, it was also hard to roll and keep a joint lit.

I hate to break it to you...sams already told us he was in Holland an saw nevil in his very first week to sell the haze...this is why thers haze stuff about from nevil from before he even got the castle

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Haze started its journey in the hands of growers that were not breeders they created Haze by crossing Sativas now call it a fluke or call it divine intervention they the Haze brothers created a strain /a line of cannabis that is still popular many decades later because of its raw power.

Sam played a key roll as did Nevil in both preserving it and making it accessible to the masses.

Trying to discredit Sam or Nevil in this story is stupid.

I am grateful that many decades later i as any one posting here can still find seeds of Haze that we can grow out and with a little luck find things close to what was haze.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lot of effort goes into making haze/sat lines short flowering. Many People are still not in fav of running any with a time longer than 12 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.