image.jpeg

Three weeks since flip.

image.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
View attachment 18906371

Nice smells of Flowers, Coffee, Hash, and Pine.

LLove your gardening efforts with Bubba Hash these last months, @FletchF.Fletch 😍 It's the classic Bubba Hash pheno (which I miss so much these days) with those smells of coffee from Bubba, mixed with pine and hash from HashPlant. Hope you can share clones among friends and keep the genetics alive!

babe ruth

Update on the double header bubba hash Both survived, one is going outside and the other is finishing flowering. It stayed very short and was not the most vigourous, but its a mostly bubba pheno and has a strong and delicious smell, similar but better smelling than the last bubba hash i grew. Hard to describe the smell but it has the typical bubba smell that i have noticed in other bubba cross and the thick gooey resin also. Should be goood 😋

Here at 8 weeks
20240622_192654.jpg
20240622_192532.jpg
20240622_192544.jpg

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
It does look like the pairing of my dreams. Both Bubba kush and a good hashplant are on my watch list, some Bubba kush with deeper hash influence would be very welcome in my garden. Beautiful work as usual from ACE

Azure

Veteran
It does look like the pairing of my dreams. Both Bubba kush and a good hashplant are on my watch list, some Bubba kush with deeper hash influence would be very welcome in my garden. Beautiful work as usual from ACE
Bubba Hash and zam/Kali China are such a pleasure to grow. Here’s a Bubba Hash outdoors that I pollinated with ILR Kandahar Black.
IMG_6689.jpeg
IMG_6690.jpeg

Last edited:

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Interesting, I was really pleased with my y-griega mother, amnesia x kali mist and have been eyeballing that kali China because of this. Always good to see others who have actually grown it seem pleased with them. The y griega had a very hash like smoke,very thick and powerful and it was my first try with some kali mist genes, very nice flavor 😋 something unlike anything else before it.

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
That Bubba hash x ILR Kandahar Black will be another interesting thing to watch when you get to grow some. Always nice to see people polinate their favorites. Good luck, I hope you get a lot of healthy seeds.

Probiomer

Bubba Hash grown at 52N finishing up nicely. I think i will give her one more week for a little more amber.

Attachments

• 0930BHtrichomes.jpeg
    0930BHtrichomes.jpeg
    883.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 0930BH.jpeg
    0930BH.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2