What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Well lets look at the evidence...first pcture mr nice Neville's haze...this was grown from 2002-4 stock

Attachments

• user145783_pic656365_1303535644.jpg
    user145783_pic656365_1303535644.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 35

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The stacking on this A5bx x FP is decent. She still has low yields of top shelf flowers. My head stash.

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Now this is 97 nh
First picture shows the two different phenos coming out of 97 nh...the biger one is the 21 the other creeper type in the foreground is I think the 23 not sure wat the one furthest back is..second picture is the 21 too

Attachments

• user145783_pic1045477_1364878125.jpg
    user145783_pic1045477_1364878125.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 34
  • user138436_pic896485_1339143394.jpg
    user138436_pic896485_1339143394.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 31

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Black Widow dose not hermie i grew a pack out and held 2 clones of it for some years clearly the campaign to rubbish Nevil and Mr nice is still in full swing shameful.

The Black Widow I grew from the blue packs hermed on me pretty good...no rubbish, just the truth. SSH and MH were pretty stable.

HB.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The Black Widow I grew from the blue packs hermed on me pretty good...no rubbish, just the truth. SSH and MH were pretty stable.

HB.

Hi HB the blue packs are the new packs well current packs its possible.

For years i followed peoples grows in CW OG and Mr nice never saw the widow hermi in fact i never read hermi reports on Nevil or shantis work.

Even the nock off Widow lines Aloha and others never had reports of hermies.

TheDarkStorm

Just to make clear...I dont know why the pictures look different...it could be just phenotype variance...or maybe the original clones if ther around are changing an at worse deteriorating...they are very old..maybe sam can help with this cus I dont know too much about it...I have seen some clones kept long term that have deteriorated...wat I think is important is if clones that are deteriorating are used to breed in the same way would the seeds from the breeding still have the same power as wen the clones wer at thier peak....this is a intresting subject we should look into...especially wen talking about breeding over numbers of years...an keeping male clones especially over decades is not easy to do...in some cases ive seen them bolt out....sam your help here would be appreciated

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Now this is 97 nh
First picture shows the two different phenos coming out of 97 nh...the biger one is the 21 the other is I think the 23 second picture is the 21 too

F1 haze lines from Nevil or shanti have explosive vigor even a 50% haze hybrid with say 4 weeks veg max in a 5 gal bucket will end up at lest 7Ft tall indoors.

Sure some plants may be a bit smaller but most explode and turn into beasts.

TheDarkStorm

F1 haze lines from Nevil or shanti have explosive vigor even a 50% haze hybrid with say 4 weeks veg max in a 5 gal bucket will end up at lest 7Ft tall indoors.

Sure some plants may be a bit smaller but most explode and turn into beasts.

I agree hempy...haze especially....an from wat iv seen you too have experience with some proper haze types...we used to be able to put clones that wer had just rooted 6-8 inches straight in to flower with some haze strains an end up with 6- 7ft plants with some sellected clones...some grow like vines bad...many a time theyve overtook the room an hit the ceiling....rainforest jungles indoors.

TheDarkStorm

Hempy did you manage to ever get pictures of the 78 pure done outdoors...id love to see that...the 78 reminds me alot of the old pictures from the book of the outdoors crops in Thailand...its the closest thing ive seen to some of the phenos in the pictures.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Just to make clear...I dont know why the pictures look different...it could be just phenotype variance...or maybe the original clones if ther around are deteriorating...they are very old..maybe sam can help with this cus I dont know too much about it...I have seen some clones kept long term that have deteriorated...wat I think is important is if clones that are deteriorating are used to breed in the same way would the seeds from the breeding still have the same power as wen the clones wer at thier peak....this is a intresting subject we should look into...especially wen talking about breeding over numbers of years...an keeping male clones especially over decades is not easy to do...in some cases ive seen them bolt out....sam your help here would be appreciated

Shanti posted years ago at CW the best way to keep clones strong long term is to put them out doors in natural sun light to re charge and then re place them indoors.

I found if you keep them healthy and in a clean environment there fine for years.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I agree hempy...haze especially....an from wat iv seen you too have experience with some proper haze types...we used to be able to put clones that wer had just rooted 6-8 inches straight in to flower with some haze strains an end up with 6- 7ft plants with some sellected clones...some grow like vines bad...many a time theyve overtook the room an hit the ceiling....rainforest jungles indoors.

Dark yep why i train them side ways once they hit 6 or 7 ft some haze phinos can be short say 4 to 5ft but i found them to be exceptions to the rule if F1 haze hybrids.

I dont have any out door 78Thai pictures i stopped taking pics 7 or 8 years ago.

Indoors i got her to 14 Ft so gives you some idea of what a true spring summer and winter would do.

Out doors i like to do Tie Downs once they get to say 6 or 7 ft i start to train the plant down what that dose is sends the branches up ways and it almost looks like plants growing up from the main steam good way to increase yield out doors to.An old hippy tort me that one along with a lot more out door tricks.

TheDarkStorm

Shanti posted years ago at CW the best way to keep clones strong long term is to put them out doors in natural sun light to re charge and then re place them indoors.

I found if you keep them healthy and in a clean environment there fine for years.

Be interesting to see exactly how long a clone can actually hold out....especially wen your talking decades...iv seen clones go 20-30 years....but nothing lasts for ever so ther must be a tipping point....an in a case wer the same clones are being used time an time again how long we can go before things change....some of the stuff available today is definitely fading...as if getting weaker....especially compared to earlier days..eg.nevils c5 (1) is like 35 years old

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Black Widow dose not hermie i grew a pack out and held 2 clones of it for some years clearly the campaign to rubbish Nevil and Mr nice is still in full swing shameful.

Black Widow dose not hermie in my limited experience .

There you go fixed that for you . It most certainly has , can , does , will .

Like I said if no herms , can be good smoke .
But doing the Mr nice forum thing and pretending Shanti walks on water won`t cut it here Hempy . lot`s of folks here know better .

TheDarkStorm

But doing the Mr nice forum thing and pretending Shanti walks on water won`t cut it here Hempy . lot`s of folks here know better .

I think hempys experience is with some of the stuff earlier EB...so he may not have experience like he said with stuff from the last ten years.....be nice if you can share your experiences with us too...with indication of a stock time line...you have alot of experience with stuff from over their so wat youve seen from your point of veiw would be helpfull.
I will add that wen shanti was at ghs the widow was very good an didnt cary hermies...I didnt see hundreds of different phenos being grown but from wat I did see an clones that wer keep around by people for a while they wer fine...no seeds or hermies ever.

JetLife175

Veteran

I remember when I first met you crazy fuckers around 2009-2010 on the boards. I was looking for legit widow and g13 which led me to those boards. I ran through 3 packs (almost 70 seeds) of widow and over 50% showed intersex traits in a completely dialed and sealed room. It was my first time EVER getting a herm and I know it wasn’t my fault or the classic “must be a light leak” excuse.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I dont have any out door 78Thai pictures i stopped taking pics 7 or 8 years ago.

Indoors i got her to 14 Ft so gives you some idea of what a true spring summer and winter would do.
older pics would be fine ,
id like to see them also ,
or did u only run them outdoors in the last 7-8 years and not take any pictures ???

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Be interesting to see exactly how long a clone can actually hold out....especially wen your talking decades...iv seen clones go 20-30 years....but nothing lasts for ever so ther must be a tipping point....an in a case wer the same clones are being used time an time again how long we can go before things change....some of the stuff available today is definitely fading...as if getting weaker....especially compared to earlier days..eg.nevils c5 (1) is like 35 years old
there should be no genetic drift in cuttings ,
they remain the same as long as they are healthy and disease free..

TheDarkStorm

there should be no genetic drift in cuttings ,
they remain the same as long as they are healthy and disease free..

In your opinion donald why would things then change....for example the original sensi star was a very good plant...very strong...the breeder claims its still made with the exact same clone plants in the exact same way...but the seeds now give plants no were near as strong as before...an to find anything that could even be considered half decent takes many more seeds than in the original release..yet their still no wer near as good as before....what would you say is going on in a situation like this.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
he could be telling a fib ,
anyhow i was commenting about a cutting ,

not seeds , they vary from one another ,
but a cutting remains the same ...

having said that if you still have the same parents , the seeds produced should be the same as they were ,
i cant comment on what he has obviously ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts