What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbgreen

Veteran
If you have the direct answer that's great

No, it seemed as though he wasnt saying that I could only find just a reference to TFD

I was talking about him

No worries..... youre right

That's good news

Thanks for the info

TheDarkStorm

Boneyard seeds norcal. Haze for dayz. AKA Original haze f4...
Orginal Haze f3 x Original haze f3.

Hhhm ...ther must be using the old positronics haze or ble hemps repo or maybe flying dutchmans be nice to know which year from...but they could be using whats known as norcal haze....see if you can find any pictures hammer....I might be able to tell wat there using if I can see afew pictures.

TheDarkStorm

I looked for the photo album and the image is 2018-04-14

Slightly older image SSH 98

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/V6G8Z5my/ssh016bp7.jpg]View Image[/url]

....leocadius do you have a full plant pictures..the structure looks more like the ghs s1(not the latest one) rather than the original f1..but it could just be the pheno or grow method....looks nice tho...the original f1 never was a huge yielder...tall skiny type plants was how I remember it...not to far off the original kali..grown side by side they had alot of similarities...
I believe shanti is indicating the auction batch are the old ghs ssh made by nevil...

T

TakenByTheSky

Looks more like the old ssh...different to what was coming out of the other camp...the original was never a huge yielder......
I believe shanti is indicating the auction batch are the old ghs ssh made by nevil...I was wondering how he had made ssh haze in 99 wen he had only just started mr nice an nevil hadnt even passed him his clones at that time.

I've read that he took clones and seeds when he left ghs and ssh was one of them as well as black widow or like the great white shark and maybe la nina. Most of the first mns strains were the same strains sold by ghs under different names.

TheDarkStorm

I've read that he took clones and seeds when he left ghs and ssh was one of them as well as black widow or like the great white shark and maybe la nina. Most of the first mns strains were the same strains sold by ghs under different names.

Only nevil had the parents plants to make ssh an nh....they wer kept off site by nevil privately...an have you seen the 97 ssh grown side by side compared to wat shanti first released ...shantis first release ssh were all over the shop...makes sense with wat nevil was indicating....an wen you first release a strain an tag it upgraded..eg super silver haze upgraded which is exactly how the strain was first released the word upgraded means somthing has changed...meaning not the same..

T

TakenByTheSky

Only nevil had the parents plants to make ssh an nh....they wer kept off site by nevil privately...an have you seen the 97 ssh grown side by side compared to wat shanti first released ...shantis first release ssh were all over the shop...makes sense with wat nevil was indicating.

I have no idea. I'm just going by the old Shanti video I watched a million years ago where he explained the ghs years and the starting of mns. When that video was made I think nevil was in jail because there was a lot of years in the early 2000s where you didn't hear much about him.

I'm not some nevil deciple so maybe I'm not correct just making conversation.

TheDarkStorm

I have no idea. I'm just going by the old Shanti video I watched a million years ago where he explained the ghs years and the starting of mns. When that video was made I think nevil was in jail because there was a lot of years in the early 2000s where you didn't hear much about him.

I'm not some nevil deciple so maybe I'm not correct just making conversation.

No problem mate
.some of the info is just jumbled up...but nevil never ever worked at mr nice or did any plant work with them...nevil was only in jail in 1990 for about a year....other then that he was always around but undercover til he left Holland to go Australia I think in 04....he did however give some recommendations to shanti on how to use the seeds an clones he passed on to shanti.

T

TakenByTheSky

There was an old thread on here made by arjan explaining his side of the ghs years and the beginning of mns and how Shanti took clones and seeds and rereleased the same strains under another name.

Black widow, ssh, great white shark etc..

The thread was "the truth about water boy" not here to start shit but I do love ssh and it was made famous while it was originated at greenhouse seeds. The world famous SSSDH was made with greenhouse ssh.

The funny thing is ghs stopped selling ssh and tapered off the nevils Haze and started selling only fem shit after nevil and Shanti left.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
There was an old thread on here made by arjan explaining his side of the ghs years and the beginning of mns and how Shanti took clones and seeds and rereleased the same strains under another name.

The thread was "the truth about water boy" not here to start shit but I do love ssh and it was made famous while it was originated at greenhouse seeds. The world famous SSSDH was made with greenhouse ssh.

The funny thing is ghs stopped selling ssh and tapered off the nevils Haze and started selling only fem shit after nevil and Shanti left.

GreenHouse Seed co had 4 partners Shanti and his wife and Arjan and his wife.Shanti sold Arjan his % left and started MrNice Seed.

Nevil sold them seed on consignment worked breed away from GHS.

GHS Seed ran out of Haze hybrid seed from Nevil around 2000/2001 and did not stock any of the Haze lines until Franco joined GHS and they bought Mr Nice stock and made F2s.

TheDarkStorm

Its cool mate...we do try and discuss things in a adult maner here...yep wat you say is very true...they never had the parents to reproduce the original f1's...so in their case the best thing would have been to s1 original f1 clones...the first release of super lemon haze was obviously made with a f1 of nevils super silver haze an they had the original white widow clone too..but despite arjan being a knob franco was ok....he had a huge task in cleaning up arjans mess an he managed to dig arjan out ov a seriously big hole....after francos passing I think arjans gone an killed all of francos library of clones too..seems like alot of there stuff is changed from the way franco left it now

T

TakenByTheSky

GreenHouse Seed co had 4 partners Shanti and his wife and Arjan and his wife.Shanti sold Arjan his % left and started MrNice Seed.

GHS Seed ran out of Haze hybrid seed from Nevil around 2000/2001 and did not stock any of the Haze lines until Franco joined GHS and they bought Mr Nice stock and made F2s.

Thanks hempy, interesting times. I can honestly say sometimes I find the stories behind things to be more interesting than the plants themselves.

T

TakenByTheSky

Its cool mate...we do try and discuss things in a adult maner here...yep wat you say is very true...they never had the parents to reproduce the original f1's...so in their case the best thing would have been to s1 original f1 clones...the first release of super lemon haze was obviously made with a f1 of nevils super silver haze an they had the original white widow clone too..but despite arjan being a knob franco was ok....he had a huge task in cleaning up arjans mess an he managed to dig arjan out ov a seriously big hole....after francos passing I think arjans gone an killed all of francos library of clones too..seems like alot of there stuff is changed from the way franco left it now

I always enjoyed the strain hunters videos featuring Franco, you could always tell he was so enthusiastic about cannabis and the plants. It's a real shame.

TheDarkStorm

That guy is one serious tit (arjan)...have you seen wat he's doing now...he's jumped on burner to promote his latest stuff...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Shanti always Claimed Arjan had no clones and if you look at the early videos of Arjan you can see the guy had no clue on how to grow cannabis Franco was who re built GHS and he used F1s sold my Mr Nice to do it.Shanti was told GHS had ordered F1 seed from Mr Nice by the seed vendor at the time.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
That guy is one serious tit (arjan)...have you seen wat he's doing now...he's jumped on burner to promote his latest stuff...

I heard lots of story's the guy is some one i hope to never met i saw him and Franco in one of their videos were they had collected Indian Land Races and had given the Indian Farmers GHS fem seed.

They show up a year later and see the GHS fem seed growing along side the land races.

A local farmer says very nice plants fast and they produce seed with out a male so they spread crap fem seed that hermied to farmers were land races were being grow :noway:.

That is their legacy not one land race strain was ever offered and worse Franco and Arjan have possibly polluted every one they came in contact with as they left the locals GHS fem seed.

TheDarkStorm

Shanti always Claimed Arjan had no clones and if you look at the early videos of Arjan you can see the guy had no clue on how to grow cannabis Franco was who re built GHS and he used F1s sold my Mr Nice to do it.Shanti was told GHS had ordered F1 seed from Mr Nice by the seed vendor at the time.

He probably needed the seed to try an reproduce the regular lines...but it looks like at some point some people have sold him original selected clones ...those plants they showed in ther old grow videos wer actually clones an not from their own made seed lines...their ssh s1 seedline actually used to look more like the original 97 ssh an the nh they show actualy looked right too....but I think your right the guy dont know how to keep plants...looks like theyve lost most of those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts