What's new

Wierd leaf curl Aphid/Russet mites ?

Rookie4

Hello, recently i've purchased few clones from nursery. They all came with wierd leaf curling. I dipped them in wettable sulfur and later used abamectine. It looked like it is getting bit better, but after few days away i came and lot of big leafs are curled.
Does anybody know if its pest issue or other problem?

Also they got little nutrient burn because ec of my tank raised like .3 EC when i was away.
Im running Athena pro line at 3.0 EC 5.9-6.0PH

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1089.jpeg
    IMG_1089.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1090.jpeg
    IMG_1090.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 22

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello, recently i've purchased few clones from nursery. They all came with wierd leaf curling. I dipped them in wettable sulfur and later used abamectine. It looked like it is getting bit better, but after few days away i came and lot of big leafs are curled.
Does anybody know if its pest issue or other problem?

Also they got little nutrient burn because ec of my tank raised like .3 EC when i was away.
Im running Athena pro line at 3.0 EC 5.9-6.0PH

Thanks!
Check under leafs with mscope that will tell you if pest or not,. underwatered- overwatered ?.. ph is spot on, ec im not sure as i run mine at about 2.0 most times but im in hydro. ive had that happen to me with the curled leafs but it went by itself strangely..

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry you are having problems friend. That's why I never use clones from outside sources. I would not use nutrients unless it was in the soil.

I Care

You could see this just from some
changes in light if everything else seems to be okay. Could also be intermodal such as fungal or viral infection and needs isolation or removal to prevent further contamination.

Scfarmer

If you have aphids they are an absolute bitch to get rid of. Captain jack bug off is great.
Future grows add soil dwelling predators soon as you are in your final container

Latest posts

Latest posts