What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Come on guys...wtf is this? The Haze cliff again? ffs

hempy,

Of course, good nigerian or angolese or congo lol...I always loved
connoisieur Q equatorial west african herb....very unique ...the sunburst finish...see you tomorrow folks :)

PS:

what do you think of this slender curved hay looking thing ....looks schwagg ...doesnt it? :biggrin:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82574&pictureid=2024122&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I actually like those crazy looking types raco...found some crazy strong stuff similar to that...but usually in the beaded calax types rather than those they call the weaties types...yours actually looks like its something id defo look more into.

G

I saw this post the day this thread was started I think and being a new member and not part of the "cool kids" thing I wasnt sure what you were trying to say and felt maybe a little drama was involved but your sir are a IC Nostradamus.
Your post was the second one and most prophetic of this now useless shit show IMO. I had thought that this was going to be a info thread for people of all levels to learn something. And yes I went to the other places only to find this is a fucked up grudge match after all. I dont know the sheep from the goats and see a dead end soon of this mess.

Lots of good looking plants in the thread. Peace.
Unsubscribe to thread to save the wasted bits.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have removed a few posts from a couple of members - that seem hellbent on arguing, and getting rude over the same old same/same points -

Agree to disagree gentlemen -

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I have removed a few posts from a couple of members - that seem hellbent on arguing, and getting rude over the same old same/same points -

Agree to disagree gentlemen -

I have put him on ignore wont stop him but at lest i cant read it and react.

Yo Sammy

Veteran
5 Nevils Hazes at 6 weeks flower to honour the man who has sadly left the planet last year.
RIP Nevil Schoenmaker, long live your legacy!
picture.php

T

TakenByTheSky

Heres a beautiful picture of a nlhz from the castle...but for a plant from the 80's its still as resinous as any today over 30 years later..

One of nevils pictures I believe.

That's exactly what I'd want from a good nev haze not some of the chunky fur burgers I see from recent haze offerings.

Koondense

Veteran
Wow Sammy,

lovely nevils haze trees you got :)

Are these the same cut used in Ace nevil haze hybrids? How long does this cut usually flower?

Cheers

KITCHA

Veteran
A little haze popping up as recessive traits in some fem seeds I ran. Savoury banana terps and a a coffee like buzz. Peace Kitcha :dance013:

KITCHA

Veteran
Sure is Hempy, it was a pheno that popped up in some Strawberry Banana seeds I ran last year. I was very surprised to see this plant. It was wild like a landrace Sativa and very frosty. It smokes really nice after a five month cure, Hope your well mate

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Sure is Hempy, it was a pheno that popped up in some Strawberry Banana seeds I ran last year. I was very surprised to see this plant. It was wild like a landrace Sativa and very frosty. It smokes really nice after a five month cure, Hope your well mate

I am well thanks KITCHA like every one else were is isolation hope you and yours are also doing well.

I did a little research on the Strawberry Banana it is getting very positive revues looks like you found an ancestor and a good one at that great find.

TheDarkStorm

Nh21 pure.... ......do you know if they tried this indoors hempy....i recon if done in doors it would almost remind me of one of the ones we wer getting bit further back.... did you get a chance to try any of this one out?
Not my picture.
Do you reckon that it puffed up so much cuz of the near perfect environment its been grown in over ther...

Attachments

• picture nevil's haze#21 picture 1.jpg
    picture nevil's haze#21 picture 1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 24

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Nh21 pure.... ......do you know if they tried this indoors hempy....i recon if done in doors it would almost remind me of one of the ones we wer getting bit further back.... did you get a chance to try any of this one out?
Not my picture.
Do you reckon that it puffed up so much cuz of the near perfect environment its been grown in over ther...

I had the #21 and #36 sent to me as cuttings .
The mail man left them in front of the house on my car bonnet . Middle of summer .
They didn`t survive . Que serra .

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 Nevils Hazes at 6 weeks flower to honour the man who has sadly left the planet last year.
RIP Nevil Schoenmaker, long live your legacy!
View Image

Awesome! :tiphat:

Guerrilla DC x Hz f1 cuts ...transplanted a bit late +short in height
The one to the left is colombian,a very small cut as well :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is that the ssh?...if it is...it seems to be doing quite well..looks like your doing a fine job.

Hey there dark ..that pic is the Santa Cruz blue dream cut showing her super silver haze ancestry and therefore relevant to the discussion:)This is the 1997 F3 super silver haze. ... go figure..
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.