What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Seedsman Haze, Nirvana Haze, THH x Taskenti

exoticrobotic

I've likely bitten off more than i can chew :)

6 Seedsman Haze on the left
1 Golden Triangle Laos, middle top
1 Nirvana Haze, middle bottom, not looking particularly haze like
5 THH x Cannabiogen's Taskenti, right

All have been pinched out and put 12:12.

haze.jpg

Seedsman smells similar to Zamal, fresh carroty/parsnip with hints of peach/apricot and potent earth smells.
GT Laos smells lovely, a creamy lemon with hints of vinegar, like the smell of the inside pith of a fresh horse chestnut.
The Nirvana Haze smells real dank of raw sausage and skunky lime.
THH x Taskenti smells very similar, raw sausage, minty and skunky lime.

I need some smoke soon :rasta:

💚🤎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've likely bitten off more than i can chew :)

6 Seedsman Haze on the left
1 Golden Triangle Laos, middle top
1 Nirvana Haze, middle bottom, not looking particularly haze like
5 THH x Cannabiogen's Taskenti, right

All have been pinched out and put 12:12.

View attachment 19064994

Seedsman smells similar to Zamal, fresh carroty/parsnip with hints of peach/apricot and potent earth smells.
GT Laos smells lovely, a creamy lemon with hints of vinegar, like the smell of the inside pith of a fresh horse chestnut.
The Nirvana Haze smells real dank of raw sausage and skunky lime.
THH x Taskenti smells very similar, raw sausage, minty and skunky lime.

I need some smoke soon :rasta:

💚🤎
This is going to be interesting. Thanks for sharing your garden with us. I love your grows.

exoticrobotic

This is going to be interesting. Thanks for sharing your garden with us. I love your grows.

Thanks bro. i love seeing your grows and listening to your advice has helped me grow a lot more bud than previously :rasta:

I'm hoping i can change them to 11:13 in a few weeks, chop the THH x Taskenti in 9 weeks then rotate the columnar carpet of haze 45degrees clockwise to fill the gap in the tent.

:canabis::plant grow:o_O

exoticrobotic

Removed the GT Laos from the equation. Luckily it was male, i think it got mixed up and was actually a Chinese Yunnan. It was massive leaved and was shading ma hazes, so off it goes.

IMG_3352.jpg

We are now left with 6 Seedsman OH, smelling spicy earthy on the left, 5 THH x Taskenti smelling metallic on the right, with the Nirvana Haze, by far the stinkiest of the lot, bottom third from the left smelling skunky raw sausage.

Gonna change the lighting from 12:12 to 11:13 in a bit.

Currently feeding them 1/4 strength chem nutes o_O

Thinking about it, i'm not sure whether the Nirvana Haze is in fact a Chem Hybrid cos it doesn't look like mostly Sativa. I have this fuzzy memory of a bag of Chem seeds splitting and me putting them into a Nirvana Haze bag but i dunno whether this is a memory or my mind playing tricks :LOL:

When i open the seed box, it's like a self destruct timer starts and i'm working against the clock.

I am very nicely baked on last crop's Oldtimes. What a lovely smoke.

:rasta:

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

I've turned them down an hour to 11:13, light:darkness

Two weeks flower and only one visible preflower on the Nirvana Haze plant.

I'm so glad that one is female.

The Nirvana Hz plant by far out smells the Seedsman haze and Taskenti x Posi Haze cross, and smells of Heineken and extra strong mints. Sure doesnt look haze though. We will see when it starts flowering

It's already a jungle in there, i should really flower from cuts but i just can't be arsed at the moment.

Luckily the Seedsman Haze have real bendy stalks. They're all smelling spicy root veg with hints of metal/leather.

The Taskenti x Posi Haze smells range from mint to lemon drops with a sour putty note.

IMG_3357.jpg

Seedsman on left, Taskenti x Posi haze right, Nirvana haze, front, 3 from left.

😁

exoticrobotic

Well, here they are at 3 weeks of flowering, 2 weeks 12:12, 1 week 11:13.

I'm seriously thinking about dropping it down to 10:14 and also popping some more seeds to give me something to smoke in 10 weeks cos there's little chance these will be ready that soon.

4 out of 5 THH x Taskenti turned out to be male. The one female has a woody stem and no smell at all :oops:

Out of 6 Seedsman Haze on the left, 2 are confirmed male, 2 are female. The shorter ones are male and the taller ones female :LOL:

At least i'll be able to make some more haze seed, getting a decent amount to smoke, i'm not so sure.

The Haze males have sticky stems so that's great. The males smell lemony woody with hints of turmeric, the females smell similar but with a hint of dark berries like blackcurrant.

Here's a few pics :rasta:

full.jpg

I keep wanting to train them but have to resist as i don't want to piss them off and get the side shoots shooting up yet.

One is already looking like it will grow vine like, with petioles mid stem
IMG_3382.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

Dogtown

Great project! Good m/f ratio on the Seedsman Haze! Excited to see them in a few weeks. A pity about the m/f ration in the THH x Taskenti, but either way your tent gonna be a jungle soon!

exoticrobotic

Great project! Good m/f ratio on the Seedsman Haze! Excited to see them in a few weeks. A pity about the m/f ration in the THH x Taskenti, but either way your tent gonna be a jungle soon!

Thanks @Dogtown

Welcome to the jungle :rasta:

Yes, it's a great m/f ratio. I'll be collecting a lot of pollen and keeping the males.

I grew the posi haze ages ago from cuts and they grew like hybrids wrt flowering response which these sativas from seed are not showing. Even the posi haze x taskenti is only just showing preflowers.

It's a shame more of the thh hybrids weren't female. One of the males shines a silver lime green colour on the leaves. I've never seen such a colour, it looks almost like the leaves have a N deficiency but it's just the shine. It also smells lovely and had the alligator sawtooth leaves. I smoked some quick dried leaves of it and it cut through my high and made me a touch fluttery trippy edgy :p I could tell there's fire there.

I shoulda taken cuts really of the Seedsman haze and flowered them, but like you said, hopefully they will get interesting from now onwards in a couple of weeks. I hope it's not too cold for them in the attic and it is not that that is delaying flowering.

I've read here that some people find the hazes' flower reponse is like a hybrid if grown from cuttings. This seems to be the case.

I'm thinking about taking cuttings and flowering them, keeping the mothers vegging like a vine.

Most likely I think i'm just too used to the growing style of hybrids :LOL: and i'm an impatient bastad.

Most of my seed collection is very old so when i grow anything i feel obligated to create seeds to carry on the line in some form but i do also really need a lot of smokeage too. And soon!

Time to open up the box of seeds again and maybe buy another tent :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: