What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkStorm

Unfortunately, I think what you see here is human nature as it is and as it has been. EVERY generation has it's "heroes", and every generation degrades the last generation's heroes... and they are ALL delusional. There were great plants in the 1700s, we don't credit or acknowledge that. Neville grew the first great plant. No, Sam, no, Mel Frank, No, some shepherd in Uzbekistan... LMFAO.

I agree ..i dont just think of the names above...but we can only go by things from the point theyve started being documented...at one point in time things wernt accessible in evry home including mine an yours...people put ther lives an freedom on the line in to making that a reality I would consider that a greater turning point than the way legalization has been portrated in some places now..is it it just idolization to recognize work done on the plant...or is it giving it some sort of respect on the same level other plants are....but even if we wer to start a fresh an certain things wer protected an recognised that would be nice...but in some places legality seems to be more a way of making money for the governments an corporations of the world then about having any sort of respect for the plant....or any recognition for any types of it...things like making out people are the greatest breeders ever wen they dont even breed just so they can popularize this model...wen i know people today who have privately given ther whole lives into giving people beautiful plants...but ther just run over by this machine.....what im saying isnt about creating gods...its about having the plant in a respected an recognized position...other plants have recognized and documented classes why not ours...maybe some people think thats funny...but then to some people its just something to get high off ..for some its not.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Morning :ying:
picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You see it in all parts of life peoples egos are often larger than there ability.

To grow good cannabis you need good genetics you can't polish a turd

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most don't understand what a good sativa or haze high is about.

Sativas also lack the bag appeal of indicas or heavy indica lines

Monkey Haze F3...female and male F2 selected towards the BLD side of things

Looks indica but the haze is there...hidden

slightly finger pressed resin...can you see the dark line starting to develop on the surface?

The best of both worlds imo :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MAHA your having your weekly melt down i see first the message now the post lol .

No i never grew OHaze and the reason for that was the grow reports i read at the time never lived up to the ones coming from Nevil Haze.

I searched for the best and grew the best and if you think a well selected Nevil's Haze is not haze then you have no clue.

I was thinking to Look at getting some of Todd OHaze but i will sit back and read the grow reports first.

I want to make my own version of Haze to it has been my goal for 20 years i even have a name for it.

Any thing else i can help you with MAHA like booking you in for some therapy ?.

weekl because I dont have so much time like you, I grow plants.. and because you are dishonest internet troll I need therapy? just another trolling. I have no clue about neville´s haze? I grew many well selected Neville´s hzs, everybody can see it.. just another trolling - you have no argue, so try to discredit me.. what you have else, ah that trolling about old timer haze. how could you know what is it or not, when you didnt grow it? another trolling right? you have nothing to say to haze. some trolling bullshit maximally, drop here and there. LOL you invent haze Adophy? but have no clue what real haze is.. that must be some funny little internet dramatic bullshit, like always from you. THIA is not haze, and its even very disputable if there is thai in real haze, but you cant know it, because you have never grown it. and dont call NHz a haze, its not, so many times repeated, even from Nhz growers and you dont still understand it, something is broken at your side..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
and overall you are weak ass, you let change the name of thread from DISCUTION into discussion. and that is not true, it is DISCUTION! haha :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and overall you let change the name of thread from DISCUTION into discussion. and that is not true, it is DISCUTION! haha :D

Come on man...get over it pls

I changed the title of this thread...so what?

no one asked to do that

I like this thread ...I´ve had differences with hempy in the past...for years lol...but I get over it no prob :)

This DC x Haze F3 hash was made off ten indoor plants iirc...buddies used to call those "Cathedral" which at least one degree above Church LOL...they were speechless when they smelled the first volutes of smoke :dance013:

and the "cathedralicious" smell came from a special selection of DC

Limeygreen

Veteran
Please tell me you still have those haze x dc and colombians Raco, always seem to have great genetics and great pictures I miss so dearly.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Come on man...get over it pls

I changed the title of this thread...so what?

no one asked to do that

I like this thread ...I´ve had differences with hempy in the past...for years lol...but I get over it no prob :)

This DC x Haze F3 hash was made off ten indoor plants iirc...buddies used to call those "Cathedral" which at least one degree above Church LOL...they were speechless when they smelled the first volutes of smoke :dance013:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=1209&pictureid=2023881&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

and the "cathedralicious" smell came from a special selection of DC

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=1209&pictureid=2023859&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Sounds real good!

What is the DC? Is that Deep Chunk?

TheDarkStorm

and overall you are weak ass, you let change the name of thread from DISCUTION into discussion. and that is not true, it is DISCUTION! haha :D

Maha wen you grow something one generation removed from haze brothers haze seed let us know...or are you just going by your own interpretation of wat haze is....by the way if I never liked something or someone's work an thought it was shit I certainly wouldnt go near it......perhaps you shouldn't grow or go near wat you dont like...itl save you having to moan about it all the time...why even grow it wen you claim to dislike it as much as you do...just dont go near none of the stuff...simple

G

Maha wen you grow something one generation removed from haze brothers haze seed let us know...

This got me thinking about the haze x northern lights we grew in 89/90 and to which of the haze and nl parents would have been used at this time..
I remember the plants went 14 weeks+ and were massive dark green and very succulent with thick heavy flowers and leafs and a very strong hit.:tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

Heres a beautiful picture of a nlhz from the castle...but for a plant from the 80's its still as resinous as any today over 30 years later..

One of nevils pictures I believe.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 24

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Raco yea we did bum heads a bit but disagreeing with some one is part of life hating a person for it is stupid.

Wish we had the Freedoms you guys do over there.

Whats your favorite sativa Raco to date.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
weekl because I dont have so much time like you, I grow plants.. and because you are dishonest internet troll I need therapy? just another trolling. I have no clue about neville´s haze? I grew many well selected Neville´s hzs, everybody can see it.. just another trolling - you have no argue, so try to discredit me.. what you have else, ah that trolling about old timer haze. how could you know what is it or not, when you didnt grow it? another trolling right? you have nothing to say to haze. some trolling bullshit maximally, drop here and there. LOL you invent haze Adophy? but have no clue what real haze is.. that must be some funny little internet dramatic bullshit, like always from you. THIA is not haze, and its even very disputable if there is thai in real haze, but you cant know it, because you have never grown it. and dont call NHz a haze, its not, so many times repeated, even from Nhz growers and you dont still understand it, something is broken at your side..

MAHA honestly dude get some therapy and take your friends that like your twisted posts along with you.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on guys...wtf is this? The Haze cliff again? ffs

hempy,

Of course, good nigerian or angolese or congo lol...I always loved
connoisieur Q equatorial west african herb....very unique ...the sunburst finish...see you tomorrow folks :)

PS:

what do you think of this slender curved hay looking thing ....looks schwagg ...doesnt it? :biggrin:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Come on guys...wtf is this? The Haze cliff again? ffs

hempy,

Of course, good nigerian or angolese or congo lol...I always loved
connoisieur Q equatorial west african herb....very unique ...the sunburst finish...see you tomorrow folks :)

PS:

what do you think of this slender curved hay looking thing ....looks schwagg ...doesnt it? :biggrin:

That looks like world class cannabis to me Raco is that the Angola ?.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
If I had some real haze I’d be as peaceful as Buddha “That is the way”

Until then I read the positive with intrigue and am blind to the negative vibes...
Haze on

Status
Not open for further replies.