What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

CBD strain recommendations? (1% thc or less)

goingrey

c.jpg

CBDenergy (Paradise Seeds)

Nice frosty buds but the yield is low. Think it needs a long veg to produce.

Popey

Veteran
Hi goingrey. Did you feel a difference in the effects between these two strains? Both have similar CBD and THC content.

goingrey

Hi goingrey. Did you feel a difference in the effects between these two strains? Both have similar CBD and THC content.
Difficult to evaluate the effects of CBD weed especially as I've been going kinda heavy on the THC lately. But anyway based on the two plants I harvested early, which is obviously a limited view of the strains, I would say that the CBDenergy has a much higher cannabinoid content. At least it has a lot more "something" that vapes off at the same temp.

Mahalo85

Here’s an update from the Lowlands [Holland] Fastbuds CBD 20:1 RQS Cosmos F1 CBD started flowering and it’s forming some nice buds. The other plant is a Nirvana Maui Waui auto version 🌸

Attachments

• IMG_6483.jpeg
    IMG_6483.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6482.jpeg
    IMG_6482.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6463.jpeg
    IMG_6463.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6392.jpeg
    IMG_6392.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6396.jpeg
    IMG_6396.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23

goingrey

Nice, that sounds just like what I'm looking for. Maybe I'll try it at some point. But at 16 euro per seed I'd sure like to keep a cut. :D

So next round I will try these instead..

View attachment 19016447
The CBD Charlotte's Angels were duds. Not gonna blame myself with 7 other strains germinating fine at the same time with the same care.

Fortunately reinforcements have arrived:
j.JPG

cbotany

Veteran
Bhikkhu from hoku seeds is one of my go to for cbd, I'm waiting for him to grow up another batch, Something about how he does it just makes the plant, Sour space candy is another personal favorite.

cbotany

Veteran
I haven't grown OZ Kush but I have grown OZ Haze from Hoku, which is a cross between Hendrix Haze and OZ Kush. The plants were pretty squat and easy to work with. I'm really enjoying the flower.
People love his oz lines, I keep telling him, have you tried any of his weirder stuff? The Bhikkhu was my favorite out of all his plants. There where a few others that stood out but man, my memories here than there.

gedLang

People love his oz lines, I keep telling him, have you tried any of his weirder stuff? The Bhikkhu was my favorite out of all his plants. There where a few others that stood out but man, my memories here than there.
I never saw his Bhikkhu strain. I liked Pear Blossom from him a lot and then there was one strain that tasted just like some fennel sausage, can't remember what that one was called. It started with a J - Jasper or something?

cbotany

Veteran
I never saw his Bhikkhu strain. I liked Pear Blossom from him a lot and then there was one strain that tasted just like some fennel sausage, can't remember what that one was called. It started with a J - Jasper or something?
Dude, it might of been him or another mutual that was talking about sausage weed, but I've never seen it, I'm a big fan of weird weed but bro, If my weed smelled like breakfast I'd be out like nah...lololol The bhikkhu was so unassuming, just imagine like old good mid grade weed, ( I don't know if you had mids growing up) but its effects where so good, Mixed with my stuff it just brought out what i call the kindness. I've been kinda hammering at him to grow it again. The Nigerian ducks foot you mentioned used my male in the cross :) The owner is a good friend of mine.

goingrey

I have Joanne's CBD in my fridge. I'm waiting for your opinion on this strain goingrey ;)
Gonna have to let you down here I'm afraid. The strain is severely lacking in vigor. None of the plants could keep up with the rest, ended up shaded, and just got composted..