What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

med4u

Veteran
giphy.gif
:biglaugh: absolutely seething

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO ....If the trucker's were black they would be given food ,gas,porta pottys,and around the clock news coverage.And if go fund me diverted their funds ? Ottawa would burn , although it would be classified as a 'Mostly Peaceful ' campfire. 🤣🔥

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think you are conflating the fakenews reports of Trump's falsely-alleged comments on the Charlottesville incident and the quote about illegal southern border crossers. Or maybe I didn't give the exact quote. But, that was essentially what it was.

First part :32-:35 of video; I do not conflate. I only repeat what I hear from the subject. My memory is pretty damn good.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so triggered, who would have figured
BUT hold on to your whatevers ladies...coming up the announcement of the REAL Q

Hempy McNoodle

He DID NOT! Get your facts straight. He said 'some are good or something to that effect' Geeze. You have things so backwards.

Okay, so neither of us got the exact quote correct. But, to my point, he was obviously clear that he wasn't saying "all people from Mexico are..." And again, the statement was proven to be accurate.

Hempy McNoodle

The leftists know that the Freedom Truckers are their opposite and that is why the Freedom Truckers will succeed where leftists have failed. This infuriates the leftists. They can't stand it!

ZEPDLx8tjkVc.png

Hempy McNoodle

The thing that many 'Bluenomatterwho' types don't get (or, maybe they do get it) is that it is becoming common for teachers to get the students to talk about their personal sexual desires. This is incredibly innapropriate and when I was a kid a teacher would never work again if they engaged in this type of pedophilic behavior. A teacher doesn't need to know if their student likes to give or receive oral sex. And, of course, they use PIZZA as the symbolic item.

School calls assignment comparing pizza toppings 'to sex' acts, a 'mistake' | Daily Mail Online

Hempy McNoodle

The Masons started this game remember their modus operandi is 'To RULE with measured precision.' Or, 'to RULE with careful measure.' The word Rule has multiple meanings and their logo is a RULER and compass. Games have RULES. They play a game in which we the people of the world are PONS in THEIR GAME. Black and white chessboard tiles are one example of Masonic symbolism. Not saying every black and white checkerboard tile floor is masonic, but they definately use it as symbolism...

The world is their chessboard, but they are in checkmate.

Click image for larger version Name:	5a8efa756ea11.image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	197.9 KB ID:	18042552

Three Berries

OK maybe I'm assuming too much about "Trumpers"...and you!....but didn't the man call Mexicans murders and rapists, and make fun of them when eating his taco salad?? You get my drift - I'm against hatemongering of anyone. Starting to realize what I am politically - I'm a centrist Libertarian. Left and Right both sound crazy to me!!!

It has always been about being legal. When your first act in your new 'home country' is to break the law of entry that is not a good way to start your new life.

And many a prison has been cleared out in other countries to make way for their freedom in USA.

USA taxpayers are the suckers. Anyone valuing the freedoms of the USA are the losers.