What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When Fukushima blew and spewed a radioactive plume of plutonium and other nasties across the Pacific, the obomites reacted by:

1. Snatching up ALL available iodine for themselves,
2. Stopped the data reporting of the radiation monitoring stations across the CONUS.
3. Shut down any news reporting of the effects. Dead fish were global warming.

would you care to explain how a uranium based reactor managed to spew plutonium? using nuclear physics and not made up bullshit...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Reactor 3, the one that blew. I thought it was interesting to watch the MSM news reader 'splain away the plutonium as "being from a previous..." They were converting the stuff for Iran and the izzies nuked the ocean floor to make a tsunami. Too bad for the sailors on the Ronald Reagan and the Pacific ocean. Japs are gonna dump the water BTW, and the news will say nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMVi-XmM-SU

OBTW...ever try looking shit up yourself? It's easy: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=plutonium+...t=opera&ia=web

Hempy McNoodle

Time to impound their semi's and send them packing and broke.............................well more broke then they already are.

They've got a continuous fuel supply and the tow truck companies told the police that they are all sick with COVID and have to quarantine for two weeks. They've also raised millions of dollars in just a few days!

Hempy McNoodle

cLh5QxOOfp58.jpeg

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They've got a continuous fuel supply and the tow truck companies told the police that they are all sick with COVID and have to quarantine for two weeks. They've also raised millions of dollars in just a few days!

LMAO....the tow truck drivers are quarantined

Priceless 🤣

armedoldhippy

Veteran
about 90% of Canadians have had at least one shot of the vaccine, as have around an estimated 85% of their truck drivers. poll yesterday said 68% of Canadian citizens disagree with the 15% of the truck derpers. nope, i'm not going to bother telling you where i read it, you'd just deny it. does anyone know if Canada has its own "deep state" ? or is that just the term for any govt officials/citizenry not affiliated with the "derp state" conspiracy mongers ? 😃

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next thing ya know those darn truck drivers will start burning police stations and courthouses,maybe even take over a few blocks of Ottawa 'The Winter of Love'

Things are gonna get better 🤣

Hempy McNoodle

about 90% of Canadians have had at least one shot of the vaccine, as have around an estimated 85% of their truck drivers. poll yesterday said 68% of Canadian citizens disagree with the 15% of the truck derpers. nope, i'm not going to bother telling you where i read it, you'd just deny it. does anyone know if Canada has its own "deep state" ? or is that just the term for any govt officials/citizenry not affiliated with the "derp state" conspiracy mongers ? 😃

The polls I saw show the opposite. The Deep State is worldwide. They are 'Globalizationists.'

Hempy McNoodle

Can't hide it...

The "Fringe minority"...

SVF5MblCDJtz.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts