What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

LostTribe

Premium user

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Are those Turkey tail? they look beautiful. I also mis judged and should have left my plant a bit longer weather has been fair.

Fomes fomentarius

Fomes fomentarius (L.) Fr., Polyporaceae, tinder fungus is a woody, perennial fungus, large in size which develops as a parasite or saprophyte on the beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) and other deciduous species. It is a white root fungus causing heart rot of the wood (Větrovský et al., 2011).
In Germany, people were using fruiting bodies in ritual smoking ceremonies, but F. fomentarius was also used as a medicine. Tinder fungus was widely used as a styptic by surgeons and dentists (Grienke et al., 2014). In traditional Chinese medicine, it was used for the treatment of oral ulcer, gastroenteric disorder, inflammations and various cancers (Chen et al., 2008). Some studies have shown that F. fomentarius has hypoglycemic, anti-nociceptive, anti-inflammatory, anti-infective and anti-tumor activities (Seniuk et al., 2011, Yang et al., 2008, Park et al., 2004). Several classes of metabolites were identified: primary metabolites i.e. proteins, polysaccharides (β-glucans), polysaccharide–protein complexes, and secondary metabolites such as triterpene glycosides (1444001-94-8, tuberoside), esters and lactones (fungisterollinoleate, betulin 28-O-acetate), alcohols (7-ergostenol, β-sitosterol), aldehyde and ketones (protocatechualdehyde; (22E)-ergosta-7,22-dien-3-one), organic acids, benzofurans (paulownin), coumarins (daphnetin), volatile components (Grienke et al., 2014).

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s the Tsar Bomba …
IMG_3716.jpeg
The Tsar Bomba (Russian: Царь-бомба, romanized: Tsar'-bomba, IPA: [t͡sarʲ ˈbombə], lit. 'Tsar bomb'; code name: Ivan[5] or Vanya), also known by the alphanumerical designation "AN602", was a thermonuclear aerial bomb, and the most powerful nuclear weapon ever created and tested

TrifektaSeeds

Chunky an off season for you is like every hobby growers wet dream! Sucks the greenhouse isnt banging but I've got a feeling it can't be that bad. What sort of light transmission is that material and how long do you think itll last for you?

Trying to get my own little patch up and going here and there. Looks like someones giving me a free rototiller w attachments at the end of the season so thats fun. Trying to grow as good and as much dope I as I can and cut out all the marketing taxes.

Made a bunch of mistakes and got bad luck popping a bunch of males. Oh well lol! Shit never goes as planned.... I dont got to tell you.

Im happy as long as I get to play in the woods with these nutcases. Forecast looks like its back to being nice and dry and sunny, my dogs told me to get my ass in gear for next year so they can hide out in the shade during the day. Flowering just getting going, might do one more top dress but everything is mostly happy.
View attachment 19053360 View attachment 19053361 View attachment 19053362
View attachment 19053363
This patch is still under 40$... gonna do it proper with the tiller and soil testing next year though... the market is ludicrous tho no sugarcoating it. Some old timer was talking my ear off at the gas station saying hes happy paying 35/g for hash at the MA dispo... hmm I might ask some old friends what bm flower is going for in NYC since they shut down most of the smoke shops now.

It's everywhere like this, flower growers ain't cutting it no more, shit is midz
Hash is king, going for 30-40$ here for the good solid old school high stuff and you won't find it easy, this is hash outta small outdoor growers, reserved for the upper echelon.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
we got a very hard frost here last night. I harvested all the smalls I wanted last night and just left some. chem d, 91, wedding cake, and a couple odds and ends.

the buds still up in the greenhouse were frozen solid a few minutes ago, dont know if they are totally fucked, wondering if the stuff in my patch will is ok but no biggie, harvested a great crop.

the blue dream I took last night was really fine, stunk up my building very nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts