What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ooo, that's not great, a 7yr drought is gotta be hard on the local flora and fauna. Sounds like ur sitting pretty on ur own aquifer and another one close by. Is there any chance those dry up or would that take decades?

Are you able to get cellular 5G out there? I heard the verizon's fastest 5G was really limited in range, only good for downtowns and other densely populated areas.

Ive heard of New Haven style pizza and there's a place in chicago called Piece that ive been to that serves it, dont remember it too much it was ages ago. I do like a good amount of cheese on my pie but i guess having less of it makes it healthier.

Have the in laws been able to find out what happened to their home yet, Buzz?
Here's a hack to waterproof a home from flooding: spray foam in the joints and several layers of flex seal spray on top of it, allowing ample time to dry for the foam and between each spraying. Bonus points if u use painter's tape around the seals/joints so clean up is easier:

I guess if u do this youre kind of sealing yourself in the house as well, unless you egress from a higher up window.

that’s a good question , how long will the towns water supply last..

5g is advertised out here but hell if I know , 5 , 4 , 3g , all I know is we have interwebs and get done what we need , it works for us

I learned a lot about pizza watching this guy

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
enjoying all the posts! and wishing all you guys the best

instead of watching the baseball at my neighbors house i went to another friend place... he lives in a place far away deep in the heart of darkness, where they wore white and blues and ate weird food (they had sushi! ) and seemed to hold their own allegiances to a foreign team of "dodgers" whom they claimed were the best team in the nationals league
it was a strange experience but not unpleasant and i might return for game five
go padres
sf plays sea tonight, a big nfc.w match up
could the 9ers go 2-4?
im working on some hot teaks for this weeeknds slate of games but want to serve them up hot and fresh
im also thinking of take out chinese food! or maybe a pizza for dinner tonight
@Bababooey
tx is to fla like ca is to ...
A. arizona
B.nevada
C.oregon
D. non of the above
tx and fla are way different in their climate and culture but i think both places are cool
plus fla touches water
that sucks if she dumped your juice down the drain but like you said its for your own good
/maybe you could throw some of her shit away and see how she feels?
flex seal is a gift from god from what i hear and can be used to fix anything
i have never heard of new haven style pizza but i live in a pizza desert
/reposts @bigsur51 map but replaces precipitation numbers with pizza
so how do you qualify for this free pizza dinner @buzzmobile ? that sounds like a nice tradition and a good way of sharing
every culture has bread topped with flavor! its like a smile,it works in any language
im glad to hear you are feeling better @shithawk420
keep it up man
take care of the dog bite and just keep kicking ass man! life can be tough but you can be tougher

shithawk420

Veteran
that’s a good question , how long will the towns water supply last..

5g is advertised out here but hell if I know , 5 , 4 , 3g , all I know is we have interwebs and get done what we need , it works for us

I learned a lot about pizza watching this guy

Awe that fucking guy.he don't know shit about pizza.he gave chuckee cheese 8.5 out of 10 and he dissed Chicago pizza.fuck that guy.id back hand him if I ever saw him.dead srs.he likes his new York pizza.ill admit I've never had new York pizza but no fucking way is it better than Chicago pizza.speaking of pizza I just had a Casey pizza.eh it wasn't great.i give it 5.5 out of 10. Just my opinion.if it had meat it would of been better.

Speaking of meat I finally found that damn Aldi lamb.my uncle don't eat beef or pork but he will eat lamb.said it was perfect.praise from Ceasar for real

buzzmobile

Veteran
how do you qualify for this free pizza dinner @buzzmobile ?
You know the rules. Stop by anytime it is Friday but be sure to call first. It's a Southern thing, don't ya know. You know how to find me. Any toppings you want on your pizza beside pineapple?
1728644615122.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
im sorry i dont have pics of the lake. i didnt know it could be that big. argh im in fucking pain.fucking dog. but it was cool to be back at the farm.ill post a pic of my dads thing.ive never seen one like that.he gets his tether off in a couple weeks.

i dont bekieve in luck but when i wear my jersey the bears kick ass. 7 to 37.that pissed me off.i wanted a good game.whatever ill take it.little chilly.morning friends.49 by me

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ive heard that clean fresh water will be the next scarce resource, Bigsur, if it isnt already in some places. So u may want to sit tight and protect ur aquifer. Maybe u can end up like this guy, he had an entire harem of perfect women.
Immortan-Joe.jpg

Do not become addicted to water, otherwise you will resent its absence.

3G is barely usable internet speeds. Verizon 4G was pretty fast iirc, like hundreds of MB speeds in a good area, and 5G even faster than that.

Portnoy's pizza reviews are legit. I think he liked chicago pizza, Hawk? He gave some of the deep dish and stuffed pizza some decent reviews at least, iirc. It's awkward to eat a slice of stuffed pizza standing up, no plates, out of the box tho...

Niners won comfortably last night and are back atop the division for now. Jordan mason hurt his shoulder so they were down to their 3rd and 4th string RBs, including a rookie, isaac guerendo. I thought the guy's name was hispanic, but apparently he's biracial, with his dad from the central african republic. Injuries this year in football have been out of control, star players even getting hurt in practice nowadays.

TX has some shoreline on the gulf coast, houston specifically is a big port and refinery center. Theyve even had some bad H-words in the recent past.

I had Casey's pizza a couple months ago, Hawk, and it was decent like u said. Not bad for gas station pizza but not any better than dominos or pizza hut, etc.

Anything sweet on a pizza is kind of sketchy but i admit pineapple goes alright with ham and maybe bacon and onion. A hawaiian style pie is not my preferred choice but ill eat it no problem.

Keep wearing that jersey, Hawk, dont forget they play this sunday morning, 830am, in London vs the jaguars. Should be another win but trevor lawrence may have found his mojo again so we'll see how it goes...

Latest posts

Latest posts