What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

The Pentagon’s RESPONSE to the explosive DOD medical data is an even bigger story than the data

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=test#toggle-gdpr

One thing is clear about the revelation of the 2021 military epidemiological data and the military’s response to it: There is undoubtedly a public health and national security crisis in the military, and the Pentagon’s reaction only seems to be concerned with exonerating the vaccine, not fixing its own alleged problem.

It’s now certain that the military’s health surveillance system — DMED — showed a massive increase in sickness and injury diagnoses in 2021 over previous years, particularly in the neurological, cardiovascular, oncological, and reproductive health categories. The military, in a very terse and cryptic statement to PolitiFact last week, admitted as much, but claimed without any further explanation that the data in the system accessed by several military doctors working with attorney Thomas Renz was only a “fraction” of the true numbers that existed. In the words of the Pentagon spokesman, it was a “glitch in the database.” Where those true numbers existed, why they weren’t in the system for five years, what exactly was in the system, and why the 2021 numbers were accurate according to the DOD account remain a mystery.

Hempy McNoodle

So, there is a very popular bar / restaurant near me that is a favorite among Joe Biden voters. I didn't realize they were political until I tried to get a burger for lunch 'to go,' on happy hour day, when burgers are half price. They told me that they would only do the half-price deal for those who are 'dining in.' They never did that before. but it was a policy which they rolled out to make sure that the unvaccinated would have to pay full price, as only the jabbed were allowed to eat inside. So, I stopped going there and hoped that their policy would lead to them going out of business.

Well, today I walked past the joint and everything is in boxes and it seems that they are 'PERMANENTLY CLOSED.'

What a shame. :smoker:

Another "woke" business finding out the hard way that it is not a good idea to piss off half of your potential customers (especially when the ones you like are too scared to eat in public because of germs).

You know the phrase, "Go Woke, get broke." :biglaugh:

Good Riddance, Luka's Taproom!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm saying they use left vs. right to keep the working classes fighting each other, instead the 99.5% united to go after the billionaire oligarchs that exploit and control them. When I talk to the very wealthy people I know, most of them have an intrinsic fear of the prisons somehow being opened up and hordes of dark-skinned men swarming their condos in Pacific Heights or Manhattan or whatnot.

Or how about big government? Over 1/3rd of Americans with jobs now work for the government. How about organizing political thought along Big vs. Small govt instead of left/right. Oh no, we don't want that. Bigger government helps create and protect monopolies for the likes of Bezos. Both Dems and Repubs massively grow government spending & power.
Yup. Promoting a culture war to prevent a class war.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
When Fukushima blew and spewed a radioactive plume of plutonium and other nasties across the Pacific, the obomites reacted by:

1. Snatching up ALL available iodine for themselves,
2. Stopped the data reporting of the radiation monitoring stations across the CONUS.
3. Shut down any news reporting of the effects. Dead fish were global warming.

Absolem

Time to impound their semi's and send them packing and broke.............................well more broke then they already are.