What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
quit believing this pathological liar........where is his proof, never had any credible evidence just hot air. 59 of the 60 law suites filed on trumps behalf were dismissed due to lack of standing so legally they could not move forward.

where is the proof mike lindell keeps promising only to move the date of disclosure?

please quit posting Donald John Trump's FAKE NEWS, you look desperate and quite foolish.

peace

Let him be. He is actually a democrat in disguise doing everything in his power to make the Maga crowd appear like a group of mentally unstable conspiracy theorists.

And we should applaud him and his friends for doing a great job!

Hempy McNoodle

Winnipeg police: Four people injured following hit and run at rally outside Manitoba Legislature | CTV News

efqul2.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Let him be. He is actually a democrat in disguise doing everything in his power to make the Maga crowd appear like a group of mentally unstable conspiracy theorists.

And we should applaud him and his friends for doing a great job!

Whatever you need to tell yourself (to cope with The Great Awakening)....

:petting:

med4u

Veteran
i believe their attnys......who are you believing, you Fake News outlets?

their own admission via their attnys statement in a court of law that they were there in support of trump.

but go ahead and ignore their statements under oath just to believe some ones who is pushing a false narrative.

i gave you the reason why i believe they are trump supporters and yet yall offer nothing but excuses that they are not trump supporters claiming your proof is they are wearing new looking trump schwag.

well then by that metric, which is total BS, then look how many imposter trump supporters attent trumps rallies, most are holding new printed signs that they bought or were given to them and their hats look new too.....just search any of his maga rallies.

peace

image_2108896.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

thats a first for an excuse.

claiming your Fake News was out of date but you still need to examine why you believed that non sense.

did you dream this up to fit an overall narrative that you want to believe or did one of your sources of information mislead you and many others?

it seems like you need to take a close look at much of the info you intake and the info that evokes emotion you need to ask yourself, is the emotional aspect of this info, a call to action, false or half truths b/c you need to realize you are being played.

peace

I did not claim that my news source was out of date. I admitted that I was not up to date.

Hempy McNoodle

so the deep state can control the weather patterns.

you sound really stupid and gullible if you believe this or are you posting this for humor, kinda like calling me a liar then claiming you were just joking.

please enlighten me as to how and when humans developed the ability to control the weather b/c if that was true then the global warming issue could become less of worry as people could avoid droughts in the crop production regions.

peace

Start here:
https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-ab...-corner/380282-the-great-awakening#post380282

Three Berries

i believe their attnys......who are you believing, you Fake News outlets?

their own admission via their attnys statement in a court of law that they were there in support of trump.

but go ahead and ignore their statements under oath just to believe some ones who is pushing a false narrative.

i gave you the reason why i believe they are trump supporters and yet yall offer nothing but excuses that they are not trump supporters claiming your proof is they are wearing new looking trump schwag.

well then by that metric, which is total BS, then look how many imposter trump supporters attent trumps rallies, most are holding new printed signs that they bought or were given to them and their hats look new too.....just search any of his maga rallies.

peace

Lying attorneys like Avenatti ????? Crooked lawyers one should consider them as first, then decide their usefulness.

Latest posts

Latest posts