What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

Three Berries, I'll add that, if pence would have rejected the certification, the fakenews and deep state would create chaos and the narrative that Trump is a dictator who did a coup. They would fabricate a boatload of fake recounts that would really hurt the optics, and the military would not be in control because the insurrection act could not be activated. They had to allow the election to be stolen (no other choice). Now the deep state is 'all in' beyond the point of no return.

Not saying Pence should have rejected it. I agree with them having to let the election be stolen. But Pence is not a clean MAGA guy.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy,

read slower to avoid misunderstanding my post. where am i stating that their defense is blaming trump.

02-03-2022, 12:12
Originally posted by Morcheeba* View Post
"listen to the statements that their lawyers make in court regarding their motive, they did it b/c Trump wanted them to fight like hell.

still you offer no proof. understandable.

peace"

Right here^

Hempy McNoodle

so these Deep State asshats are the ones Trump wants to pardon.

what do you believe when you will post Trump will pardon 1/6 criminals then a few pages later you are attempting to claim that those 1/6 criminals are Deep State asshats posing as trump supporters.

I didn't claim that trump would parden anybody. I simply responded to a post featuring a news piece on that topic and I made a hypothetical case for why and how that could be done. As far as who's who, amongst those arrested and who might potentially be pardoned, I'll wait and see (watch what happens next).

Hempy McNoodle

where are the instances of democrats labeling their opposition as you describe? with regards to labeling trump as racist just look to David Duke and white supremist / white nationalist and their support of trump and their statements that they finally have a guy in the WH. the democrats are only stating the obvious, trump likes the support of the racist segment of this country and when those racist say trump is a racist you should believe them.

but your ok wen trump claims ALL immigrants are rapist, murderers and drug dealers when everyone knows that is false?

you trying to flip the saying the boy who cried wolf but it is a more accurately applied to republicans.

peace

David Duke is deep state. KKK was founded by democrats. Trump rejected he endorsement on numerous occasions.

As far as examples of 'democrats labeling their opposition as I described,' Welcome to earth where have you been the last 6 years?

In your post, you are accusing Trump of being a racist and the only attempt to support your claim involves a lie. Then you lie again and say that Trump said, "ALL immigrants are rapists, murderers and drug dealers."

In a nut-shell, nearly every sentence that you type is completely false, erroneous, or just a strait up lie. The only question I have is; Is it on purpose or, is it because you lack awareness?

Hempy McNoodle

that means if you dont recognize this
Antifa/blm kunt as being arrested at the capitol....
you have absolutely no clue as to what your
Talking about

Morcheeba has never heard of anything relevant to the arguments and erroneous assumptions which they make.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
"listen to the statements that their lawyers make in court regarding their motive, they did it b/c Trump wanted them to fight like hell.

peace"

Right here^

Listening to NPR yesterday they were talking about how all the Jan 6 interviews were piecing the story together. But none of the people they questioned would share any of their personal interactions with Chump. And how many times they had pleaded the 5th. They also mentioned the possibility of providing immunity from prosecution to some of them in exchange for testimony.

What potentially incriminating things they are not saying?

How long until one of his inner circle turns on him to save their own ass?

Personally I suspect they will never directly link him to the invasion of the capitol. But I do think there is already enough evidence to prove he was trying to stop a completely legal election. Using multiple techniques. By considering stealing voting machines, by asking for extra votes in Georgia, by bringing in fake electors, by trying to get Pence to overturn the vote and by whatever these conversations with his inner circle uncover.

Hempy McNoodle

Listening to NPR yesterday they were talking about how all the Jan 6 interviews were piecing the story together. But none of the people they questioned would share any of their personal interactions with Chump. And how many times they had pleaded the 5th. They also mentioned the possibility of providing immunity from prosecution to some of them in exchange for testimony.

This is exactly the move I would expect them to make. Offer immunity:

"Say orangemanbad made you do it. That's all we wanna here. Then we'll give you $1,000,000 disguised as book deals and television interviews (where you can once again tell the world what orangemanbad did to you and how you were tricked by POTUS and 'QAnon.'"

Pardon me for being a skeptic.

And, of course they're pleading the 5th. The prosecution can't offer them the immunity deal, if they don't plead the 5th, can they? :smoke:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This is exactly the move I would expect them to make. Offer immunity:

"Say orangemanbad made you do it. That's all we wanna here. Then we'll give you $1,000,000 disguised as book deals and television interviews (where you can once again tell the world what orangemanbad did to you and how you were tricked by POTUS and 'QAnon.'"

Pardon me for being a skeptic.

And, of course they're pleading the 5th. The prosecution can't offer them the immunity deal, if they don't plead the 5th, can they? :smoke:

Immunity from what?

med4u

Veteran
Ask yourself why you don't know who this is in the picture and the pictures relevance to your January 6th perceptions...

I suppose if you have been deprived of all facts...it could be possible not to know who this is....here's a refresher for @morcheeba....

Known Capitol riot leader spent one day in jail, while 80 others languish in 'DC Gulag' | Washington Examiner https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...sh-in-dc-gulag

Morcheeba*

Veteran
David Duke is deep state. KKK was founded by democrats. Trump rejected he endorsement on numerous occasions.

As far as examples of 'democrats labeling their opposition as I described,' Welcome to earth where have you been the last 6 years?

In your post, you are accusing Trump of being a racist and the only attempt to support your claim involves a lie. Then you lie again and say that Trump said, "ALL immigrants are rapists, murderers and drug dealers."

In a nut-shell, nearly every sentence that you type is completely false, erroneous, or just a strait up lie. The only question I have is; Is it on purpose or, is it because you lack awareness?

ill admit a bit was exaggerated on purpose b/c that is what you all are doing.

of course, i should have known you would claim duke was a deep state and i could care less who founded the kkk or which party was stuck n that ignorant mindset but the fact is the kkk / david duke / and white nationalist groups support trump.

why do they support trump?

i agree it wasnt smart for democrats and msm to label trump as racist when they should have stuck to facts w/o elaborating. they should have called out his racist comments regarding immigrants from south of the boarder as being murderers, rapists, gang members and some good....and NO he didnt say all were rapist, murderers, gang members.....he would end that statement with, and some are good.

you say nearly every sentence i type is a lie? were you referring to just that post or everything i type. my omition was on purpose b/c that is a play from the republican playbook, i left a few details out and elaborated and exaggerated other details and it triggered you.

peace

Absolem

Trump holds rally on Jan 6th not far from the capitol

-Trump tells his supporters to "fight like hell" and that he would walk down to the capitol with them.
-Trump supporters from the rally walk to the capitol and start to attack the capitol hoping to overturn an election.
-Trump's red hats who attacked the capitol are charged and convicted of crimes.
-None of the Red hats charged and convicted have turned out to be antfi.

Why didn't the "real" Trump supporters stop the "fake" Trumper's attacking the capitol?

Simple. They were all Trump red hat terrorists.

Three Berries

Willfully ignorant or willfully complicit. One or the other at this point.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

peace"

Right here^

their defense lawyers are not blaming trump, their lawyers claim their Clients say they were there to support trump.

this statement was in response to 3berries asking whats my proof those who beat cops were trump supporters and i responded that those arrested and charged are telling their attny that they were there in support of trump.

what more proof does he need?

you then quoted my response and the above ensued.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

ill admit a bit was exaggerated on purpose b/c that is what you all are doing.

of course, i should have known you would claim duke was a deep state and i could care less who founded the kkk or which party was stuck n that ignorant mindset but the fact is the kkk / david duke / and white nationalist groups support trump.

why do they support trump?

i agree it wasnt smart for democrats and msm to label trump as racist when they should have stuck to facts w/o elaborating. they should have called out his racist comments regarding immigrants from south of the boarder as being murderers, rapists, gang members and some good....and NO he didnt say all were rapist, murderers, gang members.....he would end that statement with, and some are good.

you say nearly every sentence i type is a lie? were you referring to just that post or everything i type. my omition was on purpose b/c that is a play from the republican playbook, i left a few details out and elaborated and exaggerated other details and it triggered you.

peace

No, that is a play from the dems playbook (Think: Adam Schiff).

Everything you type (almost).

And, uh,... you do realize that since Trump made that statement, people have been raped, and murdered by some (not all) illegal immigrants which entered the country after the statement was made. Also, fentanyl overdoses were a leading cause of death (particularly, compared to COVID-19) in the US (since Trump made that statement).

How does the fentanyl come into the US??

Southern Border?

Absolem

Capitol rioter and his defense attorney blame Trump.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN2A219E
(Reuters) - Emanuel Jackson, a 20-year-old Washington area man, was caught on video using a metal bat to strike the protective shields wielded by police officers as they tried to fend off rioters storming the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a rally to contest the certification of the 2020 U.S. presidential election results by the U.S. Congress, in Washington, U.S, January 6, 2021. REUTERS/Jim Bourg
Jackson, awaiting trial in federal court on assault charges, is now adopting a novel legal defense: seeking to pin the blame on Donald Trump, citing the former president’s remarks at a “Stop the Steal” rally shortly before the Capitol siege.

Trump told the crowd to “fight like hell,” said “we will not take it anymore” and repeated his false claims that the election was stolen from him through widespread voting fraud. Trump exhorted his followers to go to the Capitol. The ensuing rampage interrupted the congressional certification of President Joe Biden’s election victory, sent lawmakers into hiding and left five people dead including a police officer.

Jackson’s lawyer, Brandi Harden, wrote in a Jan. 22 court filing that “the nature and circumstances of this offense must be viewed through the lens of an event inspired by the President of the United States.”