What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Lying attorneys like Avenatti ????? Crooked lawyers one should consider them as first, then decide their usefulness.

what does this sentence mean, consider them as first, then decide their usefulness.

do you believe facts matter in a court of law?

should lawyers exist?

avenatti is a big POS, so is derschowitz on top of that he is a pedophile but that doesnt make me believe ALL lawyers are like that but you can believe that but when it comes time if you ever need an attny for something you should share your opinion regarding attnys to your attny.

peace

Morcheeba*

Veteran
that means if you dont recognize this
Antifa/blm kunt as being arrested at the capitol....
you have absolutely no clue as to what your
Talking about

just b/c 1 dude was an imposter you and 3berries and hempy seem to think i was wrong in stating those who beat capital police were Trump supporters.

keep assuming, deflecting and putting words into my mouth..........i never said there wasnt non trump supporters posing as such but somehow just b/c yall point to 1 dude yall think this should indicate that those who beat capital police must have been infiltrators when they state otherwise.

i know people can lie but evidence will illuminate that in a court of law.

do any Trump supporter care how many lies trump has told? and yall still lap up his words as gospel.

peace

Three Berries

their defense lawyers are not blaming trump, their lawyers claim their Clients say they were there to support trump.

this statement was in response to 3berries asking whats my proof those who beat cops were trump supporters and i responded that those arrested and charged are telling their attny that they were there in support of trump.

what more proof does he need?

you then quoted my response and the above ensued.

peace

Do clients sometimes lie to try and get off? Do lawyers sometime argue a lie to try and get their clients off?

Absolem

No need to lie when the photo and video evidence back up what they say.

Trump's red hats are terrorist's.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
.......Everything you type (almost).

well then call me out every lie you see me post. im not saying im above being wrong but ive got no interest in lying in this thread, do you

......And, uh,... you do realize that since Trump made that statement, people have been raped, and murdered by some (not all) illegal immigrants which entered the country after the statement was made. Also, fentanyl overdoses were a leading cause of death (particularly, compared to COVID-19) in the US (since Trump made that statement).

How does the fentanyl come into the US??

Southern Border?

drugs get smuggled across the boarder in all fashons, not just on the backs of immigrants.

if you want to refuse immigrants just b/c some have committed heinous crimes then lets take that same outrage over avoidable heinous crimes and stop the gun violence by initiating sensible gun control legislation then maybe will can see a reduction of school shootings.

peace

Hempy McNoodle

Jackson’s lawyer, Brandi Harden, wrote in a Jan. 22 court filing that “the nature and circumstances of this offense must be viewed through the lens of an event inspired by the President of the United States.”

See?

How does the deep state plan to stop Donald Trump from holding office?

What reason might they give to launch a third impeachment attempt?

How might they justify the 3rd impeachment?

Would they use the filing cited above^ as "evidence?"

Hempy McNoodle

well then call me out every lie you see me post. im not saying im above being wrong but ive got no interest in lying in this thread, do you

drugs get smuggled across the boarder in all fashons, not just on the backs of immigrants.

if you want to refuse immigrants just b/c some have committed heinous crimes then lets take that same outrage over avoidable heinous crimes and stop the gun violence by initiating sensible gun control legislation then maybe will can see a reduction of school shootings.

peace

Who said I want to refuse immigrants?? LOL

med4u

Veteran

peace

You equating illegal immigrants to 2nd amendment rights of US citizens.. this is the kind of twisted logic that downgrades people's
perception of your ability to make an intelligent arguement ..js

like saying we all have guns...illegals are committing crimes.....let's shoot all illegals
maybe we can reduce fytanel deaths...human trafficking...rapes and murders...foriegn born diseases....

Three Berries

what does this sentence mean, consider them as first, then decide their usefulness.

do you believe facts matter in a court of law?

should lawyers exist?

avenatti is a big POS, so is derschowitz on top of that he is a pedophile but that doesnt make me believe ALL lawyers are like that but you can believe that but when it comes time if you ever need an attny for something you should share your opinion regarding attnys to your attny.

peace

I choose an attorney based on what they can do for me. I'm not hiring them to work for the prosecution.

Three Berries

peace

Guns don't commit violence. That's a ridiculous phrase. And if someone commits a crime with a gun are there not already elevated charges? The problem with gun laws is they aren't enforced. Libs just want to pile on regulation on top of regulation so it's a hassle. Doesn't make anyone safer.

Regulate or prohibit.