What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

pizza time . i usually make my own sauce but i thought i would try this product and some pre made bases to cheat but save money .

Attachments

• IMG_3054.JPG
    IMG_3054.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

loft of doom. i just added a far red bar temporarily . 1 x silver soar balsam pheno zero , and the time travel seedlings that will be happy with some extra photons . 2 weeks to go on the silver soar pheno zero . has a more indica structure to the last balsam pheno i found , but has the same aroma and stickyness .

Attachments

• IMG_3065.JPG
    IMG_3065.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3064.JPG
    IMG_3064.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3062.JPG
    IMG_3062.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3061.JPG
    IMG_3061.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3059.JPG
    IMG_3059.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3058.JPG
    IMG_3058.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 7

shiva82

red sky at night . shepherds delight . decent coverage and spread from the single bar

Attachments

• IMG_3066.JPG
    IMG_3066.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3067.JPG
    IMG_3067.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3068.JPG
    IMG_3068.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3069.JPG
    IMG_3069.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 6

shiva82

i'm still waiting on a technician contact and visit to replace my electric meter so i can't grow as much as i would like for my needs . i will be growing just one plant next time and i think the silver soar zero and the chem x lemon [orangepeel] would be too pungent in the case of my fan and filter being switched off for a couple of hours , so based on that i will grow the silver sudanese next , on its own in the autopot this time . i can use the full tent once the work has been completed . if i have to kill one plant , then it will not be so hard to take .

southern sudan in the description.... i'm not sure if they mean 'south sudan' the separate country to 'sudan', or the southern part of 'sudan' as it meets the jungle. the nile , which quick seeds references runs through both countries too .

i enjoyed the supersudanese , so hopefully will enjoy this one too

Attachments

• IMG_3076.JPG
    IMG_3076.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Latest posts