What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I'm not on trial. And if you don't want to believe what I say then just wait. When they lock up Trump I might say you were right. But I don't think that is going to happen. I think Trump is protected and lot of what is going on is because of things he did in office that cannot be undone.

Quite frankly I think the Lib Left MSM narrative is a bunch of shit.

How long does it take to build a case against a guy????? Every thing they have done has resulted in failure to Lock Him Up!!!!!! It's been going on for decades.

if they lock trump up you will regurgitate what ever narrative the Trump camp wants the Trumppetts to believe.

you know very little about the law, federal law or how those cases are brought and tried to say just how long does it take to build a case against someone..........well that most likely will depend upon the charges and complexity of the case.

i dont believe you so your claiming bs w/o proof is just babble.

carry on w/you babble.

peace

Three Berries

big question is will the great state of Texas have a power grid that can with stand the freeze or will the state that likes to talk succession fail their citizens and have to ask the bad fed govt to come in and save the day.

Texas' great awakening is realizing the fed govt, while not great and filled w/many flaws, is actually necessary.

peace

And just what will the FEDs do if the grid goes down again? Texas power grid is unique as it is all within and controlled by Texas. Seems who ever sold them the song and dance on wind power might have had something to do with with the weather issues. 100% of wind and solar need backup from fossil fuel.

Hempy McNoodle

listen to the statements that their lawyers make in court regarding their motive, they did it b/c Trump wanted them to fight like hell.

still you offer no proof. understandable.

peace

So, their defense is to blame Trump? LOL I'm sure they aren't Deep State asshats (I mean assets).

If they loved Trump so much that they would "insurrect," why would they through him under the bus like that?

Does it really make sense to you??

It's almost as if they participated for the purpose of blaming Trump and his supporters.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Gee, it seems they left "immunization" off the wheel...

odd, nobody i know has had any of that happen. do we have to wait (years) for it, like the "Great Bullshit" or the devastation and executions/treason trials coming "soon"? when does Hillary go to Guantanamo? when will The Chump be "re-instated" to the presidency? doesn't Q whisper in your ear any more? lol...when will dipshit Lindell hand over the "evidence" he claims will put "millions" of people behind bars? 🤣

Three Berries

if they lock trump up you will regurgitate what ever narrative the Trump camp wants the Trumppetts to believe.

you know very little about the law, federal law or how those cases are brought and tried to say just how long does it take to build a case against someone..........well that most likely will depend upon the charges and complexity of the case.

i dont believe you so your claiming bs w/o proof is just babble.

carry on w/you babble.

peace

OK. I would say you guys got at the most two years. Then with Trump back in power it's won't be like the first term. And I hear he'll get a 2 year reprieve so in total will serve 10 years. How sweet is that????? And you better off Durham as he's got the goods. Don't count on FBI Wray to help you out. He's a white hat.......

Cannavore

Veteran
Everyone knows that the definition of fascism is: Those who believe in pizzagate conspiracy theories, lol. :laughing:

no but the people who believe in pizzagate are more often than not listening to fascist propaganda. way to selectively choose the one thing out of the paragraphs i wrote that you could turn into a joke. you skip over all the stuff about having links to polish fascist and neo nazi groups for any particular reason?

Hempy McNoodle

big question is will the great state of Texas have a power grid that can with stand the freeze or will the state that likes to talk succession fail their citizens and have to ask the bad fed govt to come in and save the day.

Texas' great awakening is realizing the fed govt, while not great and filled w/many flaws, is actually necessary.

peace

I think the big question is, "was this storm created artificially in an attempt to thwart the Freedom Truckers?"

Hempy McNoodle

Im glad to see this post as now I know you are willing and able to admit to being wrong when evidence cant be explained away. its a step in the right direction.

so you have been railed up over Fake News and the fake news is coming from the Maga Media Sphere. Ask yourself why your news outlets are driving this fake narrative and then ponder the possibility that its not the only False Narrative they are wanting their viewers to believe.

peace

No, I just wasn't up to date. Not a matter of me consuming fake news.

Hempy McNoodle

or as in "Donald Trump is a successful businessman." or "won by a landslide!" did you see where the FDA gave Moderna it's full approval? of course, you'll still claim it is "experimental", lol...

The FDA approval was for a re-branded version which is not in distribution. This was done on purpose.

How do you drain the swamp??

Lawsuits can be very effective.

Avalanche!!

Hempy McNoodle

no but the people who believe in pizzagate are more often than not listening to fascist propaganda. way to selectively choose the one thing out of the paragraphs i wrote that you could turn into a joke. you skip over all the stuff about having links to polish fascist and neo nazi groups for any particular reason?

Can you prove that they are polish fascist groups? And, what does that mean, anyway? Polish pizzagate conspiracy theorists, or something else?

Three Berries

And Pizzagate is for real. Even at the White House for a pizza and hot dog dinner..... Ask Podesta. Next you'll be saying Obama isn't gay.

Three Berries

Quick Reference List – Enemies

1. The International Satanic Cabal - Deep State/Illuminati/Pedophile Ring

2. The Entire Democrat Party and some in the Republican Party

3. Parts of C.I.A./F.B.I./D.O.J. and other American Government Agencies

4. The Vatican

5. Kabbalah Jews and Canaanites that disguise themselves as Jews

6. Israeli Government – Specifically MOSSAD

7. Radical Muslims

8. The American Mainstream Media & Big Tech

9. Hollywood Liberals

10. ANTIFA – The “so called” Anti-Fascists are really Fascists (Marxists)

11. Black Lives Matter (The Organization)

12. MS-13 Street Gang

13. The Chinese Communist Government

14. The Iranian Government

15. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

Detailed Information

I’ve created this list to help easily identify enemies of the United States of America in this covert Shadow War. I encourage everyone to research these groups yourself so that you can draw your own conclusions, but I will also provide a brief summary for each below. Like him or not, President Trump is our only hope in retaining our constitutional rights and freedoms as citizens of this great nation. Yes, he is a flawed man, but if we look within ourselves, we all have flaws. He is also a strong leader and he is committed to regular everyday Americans like you and I. That is why the 15 groups listed above are all against him. Thus, if they are against him, they are against you and I.

The following is more detailed descriptions of the main group and each of the 14 subgroups that are interconnected:

The International Satanic Cabal - a.k.a. Deep State/Illuminati/Pedophile Ring - The Satanic shadow government that has held a strain on America since the Industrial Revolution is often as called the International Satanic Cabal, Cabal, or Illuminati. It is likely a product of the southern politicians who lost the Civil War and started to gain traction when it added barons of the industrial revolution as members. Their first major step was to overtake the federal banking system in the early 1900’s, by way of creating the Federal Reserve Banking System or Central Banking System that allowed only a handful of international families to operate individual private banks that more or less controlled the US economy. These families combined and became part of the cabal in the early 1920’s. They continued to operate the Federal Reserve System until 2020, when a small amendment to the definition of the “Central Banking System” was added to the Cares Act that took power away. Yet, it was in 1963 when the cabal really came to prominence with the assassination of President John F. Kennedy; a successful coup that installed one of their very own as President of the United States of America, Lyndon B. Johnson.

page 1 of 6
https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/10134589.html#q10134928

Gry

Veteran
It is indeed a sad situation. I don't see how anyone can say the pizzagate stuff isn't real. Maybe some don't see it as a problem? It's rooted in Satan.
You and integrity parted ways long ago. You clearly do not see that as a problem.

Three Berries

You and integrity parted ways long ago. You clearly do not see that as a problem.

Well that's an opinion. It just may be true you know. That's also an opinion. All depends on who controls the narrative and just what is truth and what isn't. Currently the Left has had easy sailing but their MSM cheerleaders seem to be suddenly succumbing to all sorts of nefarious deeds and resigning. So the Left is loosing their control of what is truth and what is not.

Tic toc, don't get caught on the wrong side of things when the hammer comes down.......

Gry

Veteran
I actually held a contractors license in DC for well over 20 years,most of my work was in Georgetown and Capital Hill.
The location of the pizza joint is up on a fucking hill.
Had they the sense to have chosen a location about 500 yards to the South, it would have put them down along the canal where there have been smugglers tunnels for hundreds of years.
Had they chosen a location down along the canal, it may have been somewhat more credible.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick Reference List – Enemies

1. The International Satanic Cabal - Deep State/Illuminati/Pedophile Ring

2. The Entire Democrat Party and some in the Republican Party

3. Parts of C.I.A./F.B.I./D.O.J. and other American Government Agencies

4. The Vatican

5. Kabbalah Jews and Canaanites that disguise themselves as Jews

6. Israeli Government – Specifically MOSSAD

7. Radical Muslims

8. The American Mainstream Media & Big Tech

9. Hollywood Liberals

10. ANTIFA – The “so called” Anti-Fascists are really Fascists (Marxists)

11. Black Lives Matter (The Organization)

12. MS-13 Street Gang

13. The Chinese Communist Government

14. The Iranian Government

15. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau

Detailed Information

I’ve created this list to help easily identify enemies of the United States of America in this covert Shadow War. I encourage everyone to research these groups yourself so that you can draw your own conclusions, but I will also provide a brief summary for each below. Like him or not, President Trump is our only hope in retaining our constitutional rights and freedoms as citizens of this great nation. Yes, he is a flawed man, but if we look within ourselves, we all have flaws. He is also a strong leader and he is committed to regular everyday Americans like you and I. That is why the 15 groups listed above are all against him. Thus, if they are against him, they are against you and I.

The following is more detailed descriptions of the main group and each of the 14 subgroups that are interconnected:

The International Satanic Cabal - a.k.a. Deep State/Illuminati/Pedophile Ring - The Satanic shadow government that has held a strain on America since the Industrial Revolution is often as called the International Satanic Cabal, Cabal, or Illuminati. It is likely a product of the southern politicians who lost the Civil War and started to gain traction when it added barons of the industrial revolution as members. Their first major step was to overtake the federal banking system in the early 1900’s, by way of creating the Federal Reserve Banking System or Central Banking System that allowed only a handful of international families to operate individual private banks that more or less controlled the US economy. These families combined and became part of the cabal in the early 1920’s. They continued to operate the Federal Reserve System until 2020, when a small amendment to the definition of the “Central Banking System” was added to the Cares Act that took power away. Yet, it was in 1963 when the cabal really came to prominence with the assassination of President John F. Kennedy; a successful coup that installed one of their very own as President of the United States of America, Lyndon B. Johnson.

page 1 of 6
https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/10134589.html#q10134928

Now I know who you remind me of!

• Stuart Mackenzie : Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

Tony Giardino : So who's in this Pentavirate?

Stuart Mackenzie : The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

Charlie Mackenzie : Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

Stuart Mackenzie : Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

You are a pair of clown shoes.

Latest posts

Latest posts