What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

I had a dream once that some 'dream babe' was doing the dirty deed with me and she was eating my face like a female mantis. I allowed it (like male mantises do). There was no pain but I felt each bite. The pain was replaced with an orgasmic feeling of ecstasy. The sinking of her teeth into my facial flesh was the best thing I ever felt. I wonder if that is what the male mantis experiences...

Three Berries

What if China Russia.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Three more Points (Princes) to go

Each prince is associated with a CARDINALdirection: north, south, east and west.

maybe im just ripped but this post gave me the epiphany that Q Anon is nothing more than an ARG (alternate reality game) like Pokemon GO, lmfao.

"An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive networked narrative that uses the real world as a platform and employs transmedia storytelling to deliver a story that may be altered by players' ideas or actions.

The form is defined by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real time and evolves according to players' responses. It is shaped by characters that are actively controlled by the game's designers, as opposed to being controlled by an AI as in a computer or console video game. Players interact directly with characters in the game, solve plot-based challenges and puzzles, and collaborate as a community to analyze the story and coordinate real-life and online activities. ARGs generally use multimedia, such as telephones, email, and mail but rely on the Internet as the central binding medium."

ya'll are playing a CIA ARG lol

Latest posts

Latest posts