What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

There is no real evidence (I know of) this was stated by JFK and he is not here to defend himself.

Nonsense it just appears the quote is attributed by an anonymous source. Plenty good enough to impeach Trump.
And President Kennedy, as the enormity of the Bay of Pigs disaster came home to him, said to one of the highest officials of his Administration that he “wanted to splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.”

So did Kennedy say it? Possibly. The only attribution we have is an anonymous source from the Kennedy administration by a New York Times reporter three years after Kennedy was assassinated. I’ve found no record that pre-dates 1966. It’s not exactly like he said it in a public speech or even to a reporter directly.

https://gizmodo.com/the-story-behind-that-jfk-quote-about-destroying-the-ci-1793151211

Hempy McNoodle

Well done Buzz! Interesting links and a reminder that Trump's military ended their support of CIA's "counterterrorism" activities at the end of the Trump admin. A major indication of what is really going on (behind the scenes).

I tend to believe that the quote is real. It has always been accepted and wasn't seriously questioned until Donald Trump became POTUS and Q came online. There was another quote that Kennedy said (supposedly) a few days before his assassination in a speech at a high school. This quote cannot be confirmed (possibly, due to a cover-up).

"There is a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

Now we can see that there is and was such a plan. We are in the midst of it and there is a war to stop it.

image_2057984.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Well done Buzz! Interesting links and a reminder that Trump's military ended their support of CIA's "counterterrorism" activities at the end of the Trump admin. A major indication of what is really going on (behind the scenes).
Thank you, Hempy McNoodle . We can read information from across the spectrum and come to different conclusions without pejoratives attached.

I'm going to scold you for the use of the "Trumps' military" phrase above. The United States military is what it is. Wake up, Hempy.

:D

Three Berries

Kim jung un 2022.jpg
The connection between Freeport's Grasberg gold mining operations and the JFK assassination was shared with me recently by a member of ICMAG in a private message. Now, I understand why the region has been so impoverished, violent and unstable.

(the CIA was always my first guess).

And North Korea.

And speaking of NK, have you seen the news about Kim losing so much weight. Last pic I saw he was down a good 100lbs and looke dramatically different. Keto or switched out? They narrative is he is sharing his countryman's pain with the food shortages.

https://www.indy100.com/news/kim-jong-un-weight-loss-b1984554

Last edited:

Three Berries

Crazed Ron Paul Seen Shouting 'I Told You So!' At Passersby In Front Of National Debt Clock

https://babylonbee.com/news/crazed-...-at-passersby-in-front-of-national-debt-clock

Former U.S. Representative Ron Paul awoke from Odinsleep this week to check the nation’s current debt. Now, ahead of the debt crossing the 30 trillion dollar threshold, the Libertarian Prince has set up shop in front of New York City’s National Debt Clock so he can yell “I told you so!” at everyone who walks by.

“I told you so!” shouted a feverish Ron Paul to an afraid-looking passerby. “I told you so, fella’!”

Police have received numerous complaints about the retired politician. “He’s not breaking any laws,” commented Captain Arnold of the NYPD Midtown South Precinct. “But he's causing lots of distress and anguish throughout the city as people wake up to the disaster that is our national debt. He must be stopped.”

Cannavore

Veteran
They weren't "failed" they were rejected. Two possible reasons, broadly: Corruption. Or, Judges are intentionally driving it toward the Supreme Court and military courts (not corruption).

they were thrown out because they are a joke. how many republican lawmakers and judges laughed this shit out of their courtrooms? of course -- they're all anti trump deep state agents!

Latest posts

Latest posts