What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

maybe im just ripped but this post gave me the epiphany that Q Anon is nothing more than an ARG (alternate reality game) like Pokemon GO, lmfao.

"An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive networked narrative that uses the real world as a platform and employs transmedia storytelling to deliver a story that may be altered by players' ideas or actions.

The form is defined by intense player involvement with a story that takes place in real time and evolves according to players' responses. It is shaped by characters that are actively controlled by the game's designers, as opposed to being controlled by an AI as in a computer or console video game. Players interact directly with characters in the game, solve plot-based challenges and puzzles, and collaborate as a community to analyze the story and coordinate real-life and online activities. ARGs generally use multimedia, such as telephones, email, and mail but rely on the Internet as the central binding medium."

ya'll are playing a CIA ARG lol

Fortunately (or, unfortunately) this IS reality...

OIP.jpg

Cannavore

Veteran
Fortunately (or, unfortunately) this IS reality...

seriously though, im not trying to put words in your mouth or offend or anything of the sort, really i'm just trying to understand this all and why ya'll believe this stuff lol but could you ever possibly concede that what i said is the truth? has it ever crossed your mind that the real conspiracy or w/e you wanna call it is the stuff that Q followers believe? i mean, when i was big into alex jones 10+ years ago i always kept an open mind to this potentially being the truth/reality of the situation as well.... that these people are grifters and phonies.

like some of the stuff you talk about i agree with, but the majority is so out of reality to me and the way you link it all together as if it's one giant string of conspiritorial act after conspiritorial act is beyond reaching.

why can't it be simpler? like occam's razor simple -- these people are corrupt, they are also in control, therefore they will do whatever to stay in control and continue making incredible money.

Hempy McNoodle

seriously though, im not trying to put words in your mouth or offend or anything of the sort, really i'm just trying to understand this all and why ya'll believe this stuff lol but could you ever possibly concede that what i said is the truth? has it ever crossed your mind that the real conspiracy or w/e you wanna call it is the stuff that Q followers believe? i mean, when i was big into alex jones 10+ years ago i always kept an open mind to this potentially being the truth/reality of the situation as well.... that these people are grifters and phonies.

like some of the stuff you talk about i agree with, but the majority is so out of reality to me and the way you link it all together as if it's one giant string of conspiritorial act after conspiritorial act is beyond reaching.

why can't it be simpler? like occam's razor simple -- these people are corrupt, they are also in control, therefore they will do whatever to stay in control and continue making incredible money.

Well, in a sense you are correct. But, my understanding of politics stems from my understanding of game theory. In the realm of intelligence operations and counter-intelligence operations, it is a rare realm in which complexity is necessitated. Most things even in the world of physics are simple by design and by the laws of physics due to necessity. So, that would be a correct way to understand most things. Counter-intelligence has to be complex and deceptive and cryptic (Think: Cryptography). The reason people are so imperceptive of these counter-intelligence ops and strategic communications is because people aren't adapted well to hypercomplexities. Gamers are though. Now, I'm not much of a gamer, but, I've long understood the role of evolutionary game theory as a central driver of politics. So, yes, I do see it as a psyop and a sort of game. I am playing that very game against my employer (gaming them into a 'corner' and 'trapping' them [legally]. Leaving them no way forward). The Art of War is a great source of knowledge, wisdom and skill for this type of thing. Think: war games. Q is all of that and refers to chess moves and seems to even base strategy on basic gaming logic. The thing is that this is all verifiably real. In a sense this is the Greatest and most complex game in human history and humanity in fact, hangs in the balance.

I learned about a lot of this from reading the table of contents of this spanish book and then researching the subjects (in english).

Hitler Gano La Guerra / Hitler Won the War (Best Sellers) (Spanish Edition): Graziano, Walter, Random House Mondadori: 9789875660991: Amazon.com: Books

Hempy McNoodle

The meaning of Evolutionary Game Theory was always something like; 'how to stay ahead in a rapidly changing game and win.'

But, googling it is a very Orwellian experience because that definition is wiped out. It's been replaced by one which highlights evolutionary biology rather than politics and general game theory. So, I thought I'd share its meaning as I understand it. It is the key to political strategy in the US and around the world.

Hempy McNoodle

The meaning of Evolutionary Game Theory was always something like; how to stay ahead in a rapidly changing game and win.

But, googling it is a very Orwellian experience because that definition is wiped out. It's been replaced by one which highlights evolutionary biology rather than politics and general game theory. So, I thought I'd share its meaning as I understand it. It is the key to political strategy in the US and around the world.

...And, it's why Trump keeps on winning and the Deep State keeps on losing. Because one side has better players and has outmaneuvered the opponents.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
...And, it's why Trump keeps on winning and the Deep State keeps on losing. Because one side has better players and has outmaneuvered the opponents.

would you mind telling me the last time the Chump won anything? don't bother trying to say "the 2020 election"...LOL! how about a court case alleging fraud? no? 🤣

Hempy McNoodle

Well, in a sense you are correct. But, my understanding of politics stems from my understanding of game theory. In the realm of intelligence operations and counter-intelligence operations, it is a rare realm in which complexity is necessitated. Most things even in the world of physics are simple by design and by the laws of physics due to necessity. So, that would be a correct way to understand most things. Counter-intelligence has to be complex and deceptive and cryptic (Think: Cryptography). The reason people are so imperceptive of these counter-intelligence ops and strategic communications is because people aren't adapted well to hypercomplexities. Gamers are though. Now, I'm not much of a gamer, but, I've long understood the role of evolutionary game theory as a central driver of politics. So, yes, I do see it as a psyop and a sort of game. I am playing that very game against my employer (gaming them into a 'corner' and 'trapping' them [legally]. Leaving them no way forward). The Art of War is a great source of knowledge, wisdom and skill for this type of thing. Think: war games. Q is all of that and refers to chess moves and seems to even base strategy on basic gaming logic. The thing is that this is all verifiably real. In a sense this is the Greatest and most complex game in human history and humanity in fact, hangs in the balance.

I learned about a lot of this from reading the table of contents of this spanish book and then researching the subjects (in english).

Hitler Gano La Guerra / Hitler Won the War (Best Sellers) (Spanish Edition): Graziano, Walter, Random House Mondadori: 9789875660991: Amazon.com: Books

Speaking of which...

This is the backdrop image featured on yesterday's X22 Report: Chessboard Battlefield
Ep 2676b – All Assets [F][D] Deployed , Checkmate, When Do Birds Sing? (x22report.com)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (13).png Views:	13 Size:	587.9 KB ID:	18042541

Hempy McNoodle

The Masons started this game remember their modus operandi is 'To RULE with measured precision.' Or, 'to RULE with careful measure.' The word Rule has multiple meanings and their logo is a RULER and compass. Games have RULES. They play a game in which we the people of the world are PONS in THEIR GAME. Black and white chessboard tiles are one example of Masonic symbolism. Not saying every black and white checkerboard tile floor is masonic, but they definately use it as symbolism...

The world is their chessboard, but they are in checkmate.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5a8efa756ea11.image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	197.9 KB ID:	18042552

Click image for larger version  Name:	OIP (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	18042553
Click image for larger version  Name:	7995245404_0ce227c4bf_b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	199.5 KB ID:	18042554
Click image for larger version  Name:	download (1).png Views:	0 Size:	161.0 KB ID:	18042555
Click image for larger version  Name:	9631098520_0e0fe87297_b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.6 KB ID:	18042556