What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you, Hempy McNoodle . We can read information from across the spectrum and come to different conclusions without pejoratives attached.

I'm going to scold you for the use of the "Trumps' military" phrase above. The United States military is what it is. Wake up, Hempy.

:D

I'll add some congratulations to Hempy for skimming a little of what the deep state is. BTW JFK was not fighting it. He was as much a pawn as Trump and Biden. Don't forget the JFK election was a 'stolen' or arranged one brought about by much strong arming but also 'lost and spoiled' ballots. Getting bogged down in all the child blood sucking trafficking Hollywood stuff is far afield.

Three Berries

I'll add some congratulations to Hempy for skimming a little of what the deep state is. BTW JFK was not fighting it. He was as much a pawn as Trump and Biden. Don't forget the JFK election was a 'stolen' or arranged one brought about by much strong arming but also 'lost and spoiled' ballots. Getting bogged down in all the child blood sucking trafficking Hollywood stuff is far afield.

Well that was until they killed JFK , Reagan was big anti Deep State too until he got shot. Trump is no more Deep State that you are. He is the very antithesis of the Deep State. More than a couple assassination attempts and one SS agent killed.

Hempy McNoodle

JFK was not part of the Deep State. But, you are correct that he had "help" to ensure that Nixon did not win that election (sorry Hillary).
The 2016 election was also taken from Hillary (sorry Hillary).

armedoldhippy

Veteran

most evidence in the 1960 election points to Joseph Kennedy virtually buying Ohio for John. Nixon knew it, but did not pursue it in court. this "may" have affected his views on politics somewhat...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JFK was not part of the Deep State. But, you are correct that he had "help" to ensure that Nixon did not win that election (sorry Hillary).
The 2016 election was also taken from Hillary (sorry Hillary).

Unfortunately you are mis-educated about this.

Three Berries

Queen removed?

BREAKING: The Supreme Court BLOCKS the federal government's COVID-19 vaccine-or-test requirement for large workplaces. The court ALLOWS a vaccine mandate for workers at federally funded health care facilities to take effect nationwide.

— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) January 13, 2022

One of the ways of destroying the Deep State is to reduce the size of the Federal Gov.

And

Sinema Torpedos Biden's Push to Nuke Filibuster for Voting Rights Legislation

https://ijr.com/sinema-torpedos-bid...ing&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=firefly

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I posted previously, I did not see that Hilary campaigned for Nixon. She did for Goldwater. Why the fixation with her anyway Hempy?

Hempy McNoodle

As I posted previously, I did not see that Hilary campaigned for Nixon. She did for Goldwater. Why the fixation with her anyway Hempy?

Hillary Clinton | Clinton House Museum

"Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton was born on October 26, 1947 in Chicago and spent her childhood in Park Ridge, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. She is the eldest daughter of Hugh Rodham and Dorothy Howell Rodham. Clinton has two younger brothers, Hugh, Jr. and Anthony.

Hillary Rodham engaged in politics early. As a preteen in 1960, she canvassed for Richard Nixon in Chicago. When she was fourteen in 1962, she saw the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. speak in Chicago on a youth group trip. His speech inspired her to be a public servant. Her high school history teacher encouraged her early conservative ideals, and in 1964 she campaigned for Republican candidate Barry Goldwater in the presidential campaign.

Rodham attended Wellesley College, an all-female college near Boston, Massachusetts, from 1965 to 1969. She participated in student politics and served as president of the Young Republicans Club."

Hempy McNoodle

I don't have a fixation with her. George HW Bush has always been my biggest enemy. He's dead now. All of his underlings are equally despicable and that includes Hillary.

Hempy McNoodle

RFNGn76MEJGC.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary Clinton | Clinton House Museum

"Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton was born on October 26, 1947 in Chicago and spent her childhood in Park Ridge, Illinois, a Chicago suburb. She is the eldest daughter of Hugh Rodham and Dorothy Howell Rodham. Clinton has two younger brothers, Hugh, Jr. and Anthony.

Hillary Rodham engaged in politics early. As a preteen in 1960, she canvassed for Richard Nixon in Chicago. When she was fourteen in 1962, she saw the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. speak in Chicago on a youth group trip. His speech inspired her to be a public servant. Her high school history teacher encouraged her early conservative ideals, and in 1964 she campaigned for Republican candidate Barry Goldwater in the presidential campaign.

Rodham attended Wellesley College, an all-female college near Boston, Massachusetts, from 1965 to 1969. She participated in student politics and served as president of the Young Republicans Club."

Was not aware of her childhood activities. Certainly fodder for poor Hilary eh?

Latest posts

Latest posts