What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Good for you. You got what I was talking about. The hate for the disabled illustrated by all the Trump fanatics.

My clients are people with disabilities. I work with them diligently every day, Monday-Friday. I am now officially a whistleblower against a democrat led criminal conspiracy against my clients. So... I guess that's another one of your theories that is not based in reality.

Hempy McNoodle

I don't know about that.

The way the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping case is shaping up is a prime example of more Feds and informants than actual "conspirators", and likely would have never gotten beyond the phase of teenage fantasy for those who were involved if not for the involvement of the Feds.

It's the exact same thing they did after 9/11 to the Muslim community. Find marginalized, low intelligence people, help to radicalize them, and give them means and motive to carry out a terror plot. Only to be thwarted at the last moment by "heroic federal agents" who happened to be involved in the plot from it's inception.

Egg-zaktly!

Three Berries

photo_2022-01-11_19-45-25.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

three- they were bogus as fuck, and judges don't like having their time wasted by morons...damn right they were "rejected"...🤣

Wouldn't they want the justice system to do what it does and let the process expose Trump's alleged lies?? The Deep State after all is using lots of resources in crafting and implementing their strategy and policies around it and dealing with the blowback. Why not just let the people see Trump's "ridiculous" case and shut it down by proving in court for all to see as a matter of embarrassing public record for the history books, so that this never happens again?? Could it be because they don't want evidence presented on the record and for all to see??

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Wouldn't they want the justice system to do what it does and let the process expose Trump's alleged lies?? The Deep State after all is using lots of resources in crafting and implementing their strategy and policies around it and dealing with the blowback. Why not just let the people see Trump's "ridiculous" case and shut it down by proving in court for all to see as a matter of embarrassing public record for the history books, so that this never happens again?? Could it be because they don't want evidence presented on the record and for all to see??

nope. Chumps "alleged" lies are already out there for intelligent people to see. you don't understand a damn thing about our court system, nor how it works. they don't waste time on stupid shit that can be seen through from way off. if a judge looks at it & thinks "no way in hell!" then that's it. you don't get to clog the courts up with stupidity. they have shit that is REAL that needs dealing with. they don't HAVE any "evidence", that is obvious to anyone who has 2 live brain cells that link up every so often...the courts do not exist for laundering of conspiracy theories. what a waste of time you are turning out to be.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My clients are people with disabilities. I work with them diligently every day, Monday-Friday. I am now officially a whistleblower against a democrat led criminal conspiracy against my clients. So... I guess that's another one of your theories that is not based in reality.

I thought you were fired - suing your employer. How can you support the hate of the disabled used to elect Trump? maybe you just think you are a whistleblower.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hillary Clinton may be very sick, but she is not disabled.

You must know nothing about disabled people. It is the fact that everyone was saying 'can't even walk up steps' started by your hero class which was insulting and hurtful to disabled persons.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

There is no real evidence (I know of) this was stated by JFK and he is not here to defend himself.

audiohi

Veteran

151127_gma_llamas_0707_16x9_992.jpg