What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's fine for a president to ask a person in such a position to find votes (investigate). Did he ask him to fabricate votes? Of course, not. This was a sting and Trump knew exactly who was behind what. And, as I said, Trump simply allowed Raffensberg the opportunity to do the right thing (knowing fully well that Raffensberg would not likely do the right thing). Trump already knows that the evidence of high crimes is against Raffensberg and, actually makes a much clearer case against Raffensberg.

A specific number of votes? In Trump's ridiculous easy to see/hear through (for those with an IQ over 100) tone? Please...

Hempy McNoodle

Here you go;

I know, I saw that after you pointed it out the first time. It still does not resolve the concern that I mentioned. Why is he not indicted? Aren't you scared that he'll strike again? Aren't you worried about YOUR democracy?? :smoker:

How come you won't answer that question?

Hempy McNoodle

so rand paul Needs Donations to do his job?

what a crock of shit but hey, believe what you want.

typical republican "what about-ism"

peace

No, he gets paid to do his job. Those funds are for legit campaign finance. He is up against a system that has limitless funds to push his opposition (the enemies of The US) into power. You don't think he should be able to raise funds for re-election? Obviously, if people are paying, it means they support the work he is doing. And, he isn't collecting funds without making positive actions. This differs from the Democrats and Rhinos, who run on a platform of promises which are never kept (intentionally).

Hempy McNoodle

Ya and don't forget the watermarks trap. Trump is so smart he just sets those traps for everyone. You know he IS smart, like he showed when he got those women that Bill diddled at the Hilary debate...so clever and then said how sick she was n' facebook rumor, she can't even walk up steps she's so weak n' ya all the redneck Qwannabies say she's so weak she can't walk up stairs and even the rednecks with disabled sisters said ya she's so weak she can't walk up steps and that time Rubio said he got small hands and he said my dick is big...so smart; such a clever trap.

I doubt Trump had much to do with the watermarks. That would be national security experts. As for the rest..

R.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

you forgot this part in your reactionary narrative from the very article you linked;

Noncitizens still wouldn’t be able to vote for president or members of Congress in federal races, or in the state elections that pick the governor, judges and legislators.

The measure would allow noncitizens who have been lawful permanent residents of the city for at least 30 days, as well as those authorized to work in the U.S., including "Dreamers,” to help select the city’s mayor, city council members, borough presidents, comptroller and public advocate.

One step at a time. As I said, they started with the school, then city council, then ...(so on and so forth).

Think: Trajectory

Morcheeba*

Veteran

ok some municipalities are allowing non citizens to vote in some local elections but to say this is the plan for federal elections is a bit off........but dont let that stop your outrage.

remember, unless your Native American your ancestors were immigrants first. this country needs an honest debate regarding immigration and citizenship and if we are still the country that welcomes the poor and less fortunate and gives them an opportunity to achieve the American Dream or are we now a closed country that has qualifications for those allowed to migrate here.

and why do yall assume all non-citizens would vote democrat?

peace

Hempy McNoodle

It was a gallows...and it was symbolic...
As for shit being smeared on the walls?
that is fabrication of defecation

If there was shit on the walls, it was definitely a leftist. That is their calling card. Believe me, I live in Oakland and work in San Francisco (prior to shutdown).

Shit everywhere!

Cannavore

Veteran
okay even if thats true, they still stormed the capital based on false information from their president, party, and media that the election was stolen lol. no federal entrapment needed. you people radicalized yourselves lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
One step at a time. As I said, they started with the school, then city council, then ...(so on and so forth).

Think: Trajectory

Step 1 - Falsely believe kids are being taught to hate white people

Step 2 - Import non citizen voters to drown out the whitey vote

Step 3 - White Genocide!

Hempy McNoodle

ok some municipalities are allowing non citizens to vote in some local elections but to say this is the plan for federal elections is a bit off........but dont let that stop your outrage.

remember, unless your Native American your ancestors were immigrants first. this country needs an honest debate regarding immigration and citizenship and if we are still the country that welcomes the poor and less fortunate and gives them an opportunity to achieve the American Dream or are we now a closed country that has qualifications for those allowed to migrate here.

and why do yall assume all non-citizens would vote democrat?

peace

Trump called for immigration reform and said that he was willing to negotiate to allow 'Dreamers" to stay and work toward citizenship if the dems would fund the border wall. Instead, they shutdown the government. Dems never want to acknowledge any of this and most are actuall unaware due to the evil fakenews false narratives.

Three Berries

Ya and don't forget the watermarks trap. Trump is so smart he just sets those traps for everyone. You know he IS smart, like he showed when he got those women that Bill diddled at the Hilary debate...so clever and then said how sick she was n' facebook rumor, she can't even walk up steps she's so weak n' ya all the redneck Qwannabies say she's so weak she can't walk up stairs and even the rednecks with disabled sisters said ya she's so weak she can't walk up steps and that time Rubio said he got small hands and he said my dick is big...so smart; such a clever trap.

When Hate is all you got......

Latest posts

Latest posts