What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Three Berries

you forgot this part in your reactionary narrative from the very article you linked;

Noncitizens still wouldn’t be able to vote for president or members of Congress in federal races, or in the state elections that pick the governor, judges and legislators.

The measure would allow noncitizens who have been lawful permanent residents of the city for at least 30 days, as well as those authorized to work in the U.S., including "Dreamers,” to help select the city’s mayor, city council members, borough presidents, comptroller and public advocate.

LOL how they gonna stop that? They already do.,....

Morcheeba*

Veteran
They weren't "failed" they were rejected. Two possible reasons, broadly: Corruption. Or, Judges are intentionally driving it toward the Supreme Court and military courts (not corruption).

2 possible reasons to the conspiracy minded but Lack of Standing, no evidence to proceed, is a common reason law suites are rejected but why believe a more rational explanation that actually occurs.

when your explanation fails to materialize then what will be your excuse. i guess we have to stay tuned in to see.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

lol, thats pretty good. yall republicans have a mean meme game but a good meme doesnt = Truth, and we all know this.

peace

Three Berries

2 possible reasons to the conspiracy minded but Lack of Standing, no evidence to proceed, is a common reason law suites are rejected but why believe a more rational explanation that actually occurs.

when your explanation fails to materialize then what will be your excuse. i guess we have to stay tuned in to see.

As I understand it the numerous lawsuits were dismissed for lack of standing and no evidence was ever actually looked at.

med4u

Veteran
9a42ab9c71c5e294.jpg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know, I saw that after you pointed it out the first time. It still does not resolve the concern that I mentioned. Why is he not indicted? Aren't you scared that he'll strike again? Aren't you worried about YOUR democracy?? :smoker:

How come you won't answer that question?

Maybe he is a small potato, maybe he was turned.

No I'm not because I live in the land of the free (so far)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Maybe you should asked the kids he used to let get molested? Fuck Gym Jordan. Dudes a fucking creep. Shame on Ohio for not prosecuting him.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump called for immigration reform and said that he was willing to negotiate to allow 'Dreamers" to stay and work toward citizenship if the dems would fund the border wall. Instead, they shutdown the government. Dems never want to acknowledge any of this and most are actuall unaware due to the evil fakenews false narratives.

Wrong!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is largely irrelevant. if an fbi agent can make you storm the capital and smear your human shit on the walls and build a guillotine for pence, chances are you were going to do that anyways.

"waaaaaa the FBI made me become a fascist waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I don't know about that.

The way the Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping case is shaping up is a prime example of more Feds and informants than actual "conspirators", and likely would have never gotten beyond the phase of teenage fantasy for those who were involved if not for the involvement of the Feds.

It's the exact same thing they did after 9/11 to the Muslim community. Find marginalized, low intelligence people, help to radicalize them, and give them means and motive to carry out a terror plot. Only to be thwarted at the last moment by "heroic federal agents" who happened to be involved in the plot from it's inception.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, thats pretty good. yall republicans have a mean meme game but a good meme doesnt = Truth, and we all know this.

peace

Hey; no way. He has yet to beat mine and I have not been republican since I was 10 and my pops forced me

HEMPY text2.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I disagree. But, the bigger point is that it would mean that the FBI, most politicians, big tech, the media, and many, many institutions conspired against The People of The United States and that is what really happened on Jan 6th, 2021. And, it calls into question all who were involved including those with the alleged guillotine.

nope.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They weren't "failed" they were rejected. Two possible reasons, broadly: Corruption. Or, Judges are intentionally driving it toward the Supreme Court and military courts (not corruption).

three- they were bogus as fuck, and judges don't like having their time wasted by morons...damn right they were "rejected"...🤣