What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

armedoldhippy

Veteran
this is largely irrelevant. if an fbi agent can make you storm the capital and smear your human shit on the walls and build a guillotine for pence, chances are you were going to do that anyways.

"waaaaaa the FBI made me become a fascist waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

FBI has never commented on anything like that, no denials or confirmations.. more crying in the night...lol! the tears are getting saltier by the day...

Morcheeba*

Veteran
It has been twisted and distorted out of context (intentionally), to make a proper and innocent conversation into something it wasn't. The fakenews could use the opportunity to educate the readers and viewers on why Trump was well within legal and ethical boundaries and has an ethical obligation to give all sides of an argument (in good faith).

your mistake is assuming i got my info from someone reporting what was said.

i listened to what he said and when is it ever ok for a sitting president to call a state supervisor of elections to ask him to find X # of votes for him.

if trump had evidence he would have stated so during that phone call dont you think? or was he a faux republican, part of the deep state.

peace

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did not see that in the article. There is still a big problem. If others' photos were removed once located what happened to those people and why was the outcome different for them? "Equal justice under the law?" Why is Epps not charged. Why is he unindicted?

Here you go;

But there are plenty of reasons the FBI might remove individuals from the site, including if it no longer needed help locating them or had already interviewed them.

Three Berries

this is largely irrelevant. if an fbi agent can make you storm the capital and smear your human shit on the walls and build a guillotine for pence, chances are you were going to do that anyways.

I don't think you'd make the jury.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
That is legit fund raising. If he weren't going after Fauci, then it would be different because he'd be asking for money without intent to follow through with doner's and voter's wishes.

Now, compare this with the whole BLM / ActBlue fundraising scheme (a very serious matter).

so rand paul Needs Donations to do his job?

what a crock of shit but hey, believe what you want.

typical republican "what about-ism"

peace

Three Berries

New York City Mayor Eric Adams allows noncitizen voting bill to become law

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...-adams-allows-noncitizen-voting-bill-n1287225

More than 800,000 noncitizens and “Dreamers” in New York City will have access to the ballot box — and could vote in municipal elections as early as next year — after Mayor Eric Adams allowed legislation to automatically become law Sunday.

Opponents have vowed to challenge the new law, which the City Council approved a month ago. Unless a judge halts its implementation, New York City is the first major U.S. city to grant widespread municipal voting rights to noncitizens.

Cannavore

Veteran
the guy who did the 1993 WTC bombing attempt was being led by FBI informants and basically entrapped him to commit terrorism. does that mean he is innocent because the FBI "made" him do it? or was he always a terrorist?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump knew that there were votes stolen. He was setting the trap for Raffensperger. Same for Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich.

Ya and don't forget the watermarks trap. Trump is so smart he just sets those traps for everyone. You know he IS smart, like he showed when he got those women that Bill diddled at the Hilary debate...so clever and then said how sick she was n' facebook rumor, she can't even walk up steps she's so weak n' ya all the redneck Qwannabies say she's so weak she can't walk up stairs and even the rednecks with disabled sisters said ya she's so weak she can't walk up steps and that time Rubio said he got small hands and he said my dick is big...so smart; such a clever trap.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...-adams-allows-noncitizen-voting-bill-n1287225

More than 800,000 noncitizens and “Dreamers” in New York City will have access to the ballot box — and could vote in municipal elections as early as next year — after Mayor Eric Adams allowed legislation to automatically become law Sunday.

Opponents have vowed to challenge the new law, which the City Council approved a month ago. Unless a judge halts its implementation, New York City is the first major U.S. city to grant widespread municipal voting rights to noncitizens.

The Mid-Term variant will be released soon....hahaha

Cannavore

Veteran

you forgot this part in your reactionary narrative from the very article you linked;

Noncitizens still wouldn’t be able to vote for president or members of Congress in federal races, or in the state elections that pick the governor, judges and legislators.

The measure would allow noncitizens who have been lawful permanent residents of the city for at least 30 days, as well as those authorized to work in the U.S., including "Dreamers,” to help select the city’s mayor, city council members, borough presidents, comptroller and public advocate.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

There you go Hempy > I rest my case.

Cannavore

Veteran
610jqm.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

I disagree. But, the bigger point is that it would mean that the FBI, most politicians, big tech, the media, and many, many institutions conspired against The People of The United States and that is what really happened on Jan 6th, 2021. And, it calls into question all who were involved including those with the alleged guillotine.

med4u

Veteran
It was a gallows...and it was symbolic...
As for shit being smeared on the walls?
that is fabrication of defecation

Hempy McNoodle

neither of which they were qualified to do (having exactly zero experience at either task), then refused to turn over their findings to those who paid them to do the "job" after Biden was, yet again, found to have won. 😂 no watermarks, no bamboo fibers, fucking nothing! lol...

Military - Special Operations

Hempy McNoodle

i listened to what he said and when is it ever ok for a sitting president to call a state supervisor of elections to ask him to find X # of votes for him.

if trump had evidence he would have stated so during that phone call dont you think? or was he a faux republican, part of the deep state.

peace

It's fine for a president to ask a person in such a position to find votes (investigate). Did he ask him to fabricate votes? Of course, not. This was a sting and Trump knew exactly who was behind what. And, as I said, Trump simply allowed Raffensberg the opportunity to do the right thing (knowing fully well that Raffensberg would not likely do the right thing). Trump already knows that the evidence of high crimes is against Raffensberg and, actually makes a much clearer case against Raffensberg.

med4u

Veteran

peace

Trump was/is the leader of Republican party
so yes it is his job to give direction/ guidance to all party members including Republican sec of states to find every vote possible

Election interference is a false narrative ..

No voter fraud evidence was really needed....
the narrative alone was enough to change and
Firm up voter laws/rules in all Republican state legislations....much to the dismay of Democrats and there ability to try and manipulate votes

Latest posts

Latest posts